Britain is descending into ‘mob rule,’ Sunak says as he urges police to protect MPs

Social Media

1 minute ago, BenStark said:

You get really boring if you gonna deny what is posted first line of the OP

You need to discern the difference between Little Sunak stating ‘Britain is descending into ‘mob rule’, and ‘Britain is under ‘mob rule’.

Get back to me when you have.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

40 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You need to discern the difference between Little Sunak stating ‘Britain is descending into ‘mob rule’, and ‘Britain is under ‘mob rule’.

I guess you would, when your back is against the wall.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, JonnyF said:

They are finally taking it seriously now they are the ones getting abuse. :laugh: They thought it would only be the working class communities in places like Rotheram, Bradford and Birmingham who had to suffer. They never though their areas would be affected. Too leafy, too gentrified.  

Unfortunately with Khan as Mayor and a politicized Met Police Force the capital is a lost cause. Sad to see London ruined, I enjoyed my time there in the 90's but that London is long gone. Couldn't pay me to live there now, especially if I was Jewish. 

If only someone had seen this coming.

image.png.b0844bb25491d315f2293d994b3ac654.png

Remind me again of the chosen religion of the 2,000+ mob who attacked the democratic capital of the U.S. on 6/1? Were they all muslims?

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, BenStark said:

Remind us all again, what your questions has to do with this thread.?

Certainly. I was responding to JohnnyF's post linking Islam to Sunak's mob rule, the subject of the thread. I did show the post. 

• Haha 1

People love the easy route out of saying 'they are anti Semites' and 'it is anti Semitism', it isn't, it is anti Israeli actions to the Palestinians, The Israeli get out of anti Semitism is the perfect way to basically do they want with impunity. Anti Israeli and anti Jew are separate, 1 should be tried for war crimes and the other should be condemned by all right minded people. Have any of you have ever been there and seen the way Palestinians are treated daily ?

• Confused 3
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, stuandjulie said:

People love the easy route out of saying 'they are anti Semites' and 'it is anti Semitism', it isn't, it is anti Israeli actions to the Palestinians, The Israeli get out of anti Semitism is the perfect way to basically do they want with impunity. Anti Israeli and anti Jew are separate, 1 should be tried for war crimes and the other should be condemned by all right minded people. Have any of you have ever been there and seen the way Palestinians are treated daily ?

Did you read the thread title.....

42 minutes ago, Baht Simpson said:

Remind me again of the chosen religion of the 2,000+ mob who attacked the democratic capital of the U.S. on 6/1? Were they all muslims?

I don't know. Do you? Did you ask them?

Please tell

• Thumbs Up 2

18 minutes ago, stuandjulie said:

I don't understand. 

"Anti Israeli and anti Jew are separate, 1 should be tried for war crimes and the other should be condemned by all right minded people"

How can "anti" something or other be tried for war crimes?

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, youreavinalaff said:

Please provide a link to prove there is no mob rule. We all know you don't accept personal opinion.

Link please.

That's a nonsense. You could have asked for a link to mob rule but there will be nothing to something in the negative.

I don't trust Sunak far as I could kick him. Just saw the little <deleted> on Al Jazeera complaining that Galloway was elected in a democratic election. Still whining on about October 7. Nothing to say about why Galloway was elected, which IMO has a lot to do with Sunak's sucking up to netanyahu.

Sooner that little <deleted> follows Truss into political oblivion the better.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Martin71 said:

Did you read the thread title.....

What "mob rule"? Are there mobs of people with pitchforks marching on Parliament, with a gibbet to hang Sunak from?

IMO it's the little <deleted> Sunak trying to divert attention from the disaster he has inflicted on Britain.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, stuandjulie said:

Another random  post denying that they are anti Semite, for no apparent reason .

The self declared non Anti Semites seem to need to keep bring the subject up  , and will soon be accusing Jews of keep bring the subject up >

*I'm not an Anti Semite, Jews always keep going on about it * , whereas its you guys who keep bring the subject up 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

That's a nonsense. You could have asked for a link to mob rule but there will be nothing to something in the negative.

Why not?

Reports  "investigation finds no evidence of........." are seen often in the media.

Chomper says he's not seen any. Why are there not lots if others posting the same, with evidence?

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Baht Simpson said:

The 
UK and the USA are two different Countries and the UK improving security because of demonstrations outside  UK politicians houses is a different situation to the USA Capitol hill protest 

10 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

So holding and expressing an opinion is now ‘mob rule’.

I see where you, Sunak and the other authoritarian enemies of liberty and civil rights are going with this.

Though to be fair, 30p Lee Anderson was dog whistling, perhaps hoping to incite a mob. 

The protestors are invading peoples private lives by protesting outside their homes and causing them a disturbance and there's also the threat of violence .

You don't have a the freedom to behave  like that , you can disturb the public in public but not target peoples homes 

23 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Q

If only someone had seen this coming.

image.png.b0844bb25491d315f2293d994b3ac654.png

Sure there were those that saw this coming. But unfortunately they were not in place to do anything about it.

So it is emperative to vote into the highest levels of government folks like this author , Marine Le Pen in France, Any far right leader in any European country. For the same reasons to also do so in the U.S. Because it's getting real late. But this requires putting out of office these liberal SAPS that hold some lowlifes civil rights above your safety.

Edited by morrobay
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

The US is doing quite well, thank you very much. It assimilates immigrants much better than most countries. The US has people of all ethnicities and belief systems running major corporations and adding value across all areas of the public and private sectors. The economy is wide open to anyone with ideas and ambition, no matter their gender, belief system or ethnic background. It's pure Capitalistic competition, with no group having privilege over any other.

The economy is booming more than at any time since the late 1990s, a record number of Americans are working, the stock market sets new highs most every day, the infrastructure is being rebuilt, and even white collar criminals are being indicted and prosecuted for their crimes.

Under the far right all we get are exploding deficits, high UE, tariffs that foist yet more costs on to the consumer, collapsing infrastructure, an out of control pandemic, demands for white male privilege and continual whining for those who cannot compete fairly, and corruption at the very top of government. No thanks. Don't need that again.

The thread is about the U.K , not the USA

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, youreavinalaff said:

Why not?

Reports  "investigation finds no evidence of........." are seen often in the media.

Chomper says he's not seen any. Why are there not lots if others posting the same, with evidence?

What hasn't Chomper see any of ?

And if he hasn't seen it does that mean it hasn't happened 

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

The US is doing quite well, thank you very much. It assimilates immigrants much better than most countries. The US has people of all ethnicities and belief systems running major corporations and adding value across all areas of the public and private sectors. The economy is wide open to anyone with ideas and ambition, no matter their gender, belief system or ethnic background.

Conflating those talented immigrants like engineers who entered the US properly , with the masses of illegals is a strawman argument.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I only follow the basics but isn't this guy considered by some to be a rich dick/prick?

It appears nobody in politics picks up a history book, what do they think is coming when they never stop squeezing, lying and generally just being ass holes to everyone not in their inner circles.

Edited by fondue zoo

11 hours ago, Baht Simpson said:

That has about as much relevance to this thread as my holier than holy socks. Whataboutery and off topic all rolled into one.🥴

38 minutes ago, fondue zoo said:

I only follow the basics but isn't this guy considered by some to be a rich dick/prick?

It appears nobody in politics picks up a history book, what do they think is coming when they never stop squeezing, lying and generally just being ass holes to everyone not in their inner circles.

Yes, some people just hate rich people and they also hate non lefties and  anyone who thinks differently to them is an idiot .

He seems quite reasonable though .

The conservative haters will hate regardless of who the person is 

• Confused 1