Deputy Prime Minister Anutin Highlights Progress of Drinking Tap Water Policy

webfact

1 hour ago, webfact said:

the awards and honors were given to recognize and honor organizations and individuals who have made outstanding contributions

What contributions were made?

• Thanks 1

After the mass injection of millions  citizens and after the legalization of marijuana sold on the streets is this water buffalo face still talking?

• Confused 4
  • Sad 1

Drinking tap water? Fine but only if you have suicidal tendencies.

When we lived at the Trendy a few years ago I used to get occasional tummy upsets. One day I noticed a sidewalk cook washing the dishes in a tap stuck in the ground, when I could easily smell the sewers a metre down (as you often can in Bangers). I thought: So, no more sidewalk eating for us. Never had a problem since.

6 hours ago, zhounan said:

After the mass injection of millions  citizens and after the legalization of marijuana sold on the streets is this water buffalo face still talking?

You got a mirror at home???😵‍💫

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, fondue zoo said:

In my day we didn't even have taps, we used gourds and bladders full to the brim with "tap" water.

Did we complain, No, the cramps and diarrhoea were too intense most of time, But that doesn't Matter!  We all grew tall and strong with bellies and intestines full of parasites and worms.

Did all the above and slept in hole in road.🙃🙃

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

2 points

1. The supply of drinking water to households may probably be the largest cottage industry in Thailand.

How many people will be thrown out of work if this is implemented?

2. Thailand is notorious for not maintaining machinery and systems.

It only takes one failure in maintenance of a purification plant to poison thousands of people. Which could cause deaths especially in the elderly and the very young

It's a vanity project that could do more harm than good and will increase the cost of water

• Confused 1

On 2/29/2024 at 10:25 PM, webfact said:

image.jpeg

On February 28, 2024, Deputy Prime Minister Anutin Charnviraku and relevant agencies participated in the awards and honors ceremony for the 45th anniversary of the Provincial Waterworks Authority (PWA) at Provincial Waterworks Authority Headquarters, Bangkok.

Anutin stated that the awards and honors were given to recognize and honor organizations and individuals who have made outstanding contributions. This symbolized that the PWA valued its personnel and appreciated their efforts in creating achievements.

After giving the awards, Anutin congratulated the PWA and its staff who have received awards and honors.

By Kittisak Phalaharn

Full story: THE PATTAYA NEWS 2024-03-01

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

Join us now!

Ah.. Is he already finished with taking care of the PM2.5 project?