Curious if anyone had any luck with CBD products for sleeping….

SamSanuk

I’ve tried a few and had modest success. Mainly from local stores here in Chiang Mai. Gummy and tinctures. 

However, I also have an account with Lazada and so this opens up a whole assortment of CBD products.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. 🙏

1 hour ago, Pi Tao said:

CBD, no effect on me. I  tried several,different dosages, Europ or Thailand, nothing.

Yes, thank you. I’ve had some mild success but nothing that takes me through an entire night’s sleeping. 

• Thanks 1

Yes, there's some detailed posts on the above combo on the weed forum. Personally found CBD tends to make me groggy/sluggish and gives me pretty intensive (not of the fun kind) dreams. Prikpot does a capsule.

I've found CBD to be completely useless, even at 10 time the recommended dose.

If the OP wants sleep, I suggest he try Codiphen (drowsy antihistamine ). 50 baht for 10 tablets at Peera Pharmacy.

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Haven't tried CBD but half a joint before bed gives me the best night sleep ever - and I say that as someone who has been treated for insomnia in Chiang Mai. Verus melatonin and diazepam, marijiuana doesn't result in waking up groggy nor delivers weird dreams. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 months later...
Posted (edited)

Try magnesium threonate -it's amaaaaaaaazing...

CBD tended to get me off to sleep, however it then wore off within 1-2 hours, and then I woke up.

It's a specific kind of magnesium = oblivion.

It can also even-out multiple agitating psychological issues (ADHD etc) to a degree due to the supreme sleep.

Edited by freedomnow

On 3/6/2024 at 2:57 PM, Lacessit said:

I've found CBD to be completely useless, even at 10 time the recommended dose.

With many drugs, less is more. If you take 4-5 Vallium it may make you MORE agitated and hypertense rather than putting you to sleep.

For many people, 3-5 DROPS of CBD oil is an effective sleep aid, for others half a dropper full does it, and for others a full eye dropper dose.  There is NO 'standard' dose. You have to discover your effective dosage by yourself over the course of a few nights.
"Mellow Organic" company online sells a reliable product. It works well.
I go to bed at 11:30 pm and sleep through until 6-7 am when my bladder wakes me up.

8 hours ago, FolkGuitar said:

With many drugs, less is more. If you take 4-5 Vallium it may make you MORE agitated and hypertense rather than putting you to sleep.

For many people, 3-5 DROPS of CBD oil is an effective sleep aid, for others half a dropper full does it, and for others a full eye dropper dose.  There is NO 'standard' dose. You have to discover your effective dosage by yourself over the course of a few nights.
"Mellow Organic" company online sells a reliable product. It works well.
I go to bed at 11:30 pm and sleep through until 6-7 am when my bladder wakes me up.

Thank you Folk G., they sell the product in CM stores. I will give it a try. Can I ask what dosage you use?

1 hour ago, SamSanuk said:

Thank you Folk G., they sell the product in CM stores. I will give it a try. Can I ask what dosage you use?

I don't use it for sleep. I use it for pain relief topically. Better sleep is just a side benefit.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Had success with 50%/50% cbd/thc oil drops it was in same bottle, I actually don't know where they sell those anymore, found it once at some random weed shop and never saw it again. Now I just use zolpidem in case the sleep is bad..