It's official: We can pretty much treat covid like the flu now

https://www.wsj.com/health/wellness/covid-guidelines-2024-cdc-symptoms-contagious-cdefb6b8

"A case of Covid no longer means isolating for five days, according to the latest guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention released Friday. It’s the latest sign of the virus’s normalization four years after it upended our lives.

You should now follow the same precautions with Covid as you take with the flu, according to new guidelines from the CDC."

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, retarius said:

CDC arrive at the conclusion the man in the street arrived at 3 years ago. Brilliant. How about some compensation you idiots?

No, only the anti-brigade thought that, the man in the street knows nothing about the ins and outs of medical stuff.

Except you, of course, who seems to know everything..........🙄

• Confused 2
  • Sad 4
  • Agree 1

On 3/3/2024 at 12:18 PM, AndyAndyAndy said:

Nothing changed. Only people like you have to keep coming with new excuses to keep their own reality going.

Claiming nothing changed is so far from reality it's comical, "bro".

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, CharlieKo said:

If we were allowed to have a free debate without the threat of having posts deleted because it goes against the MSM Or because it's deemed a conspiracy. We would get an alternative view! Suffice to say maybe it was the vax as to why There are "those six feet under". I never took the vax and have never had problems with covid. 

I know People who took the vax and have had problems.

Expecting this to be deleted! 

I know people who drink milk every morning and never got Covid. I know someone who doesn't drink milk every morning and did get Covid. I am scared to post this alternative view and be labeled a conspiracist and being oppressed! The truth about milk will get out!

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, stoner said:

what do you mean so what ? so what society was lied to about a vaccine ? wow

you may be ok with that but there are many who are not. 

What lie exactly are you refering to? The lies from anti-vaxxers that vaccines don't help? That they are worse than the virus itself? That they are new and unproven? That they are used to control the population? There were so many lies so please clarify.

Edited by eisfeld
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

YAWN...classic reply... i would bet you were one of those that also said 'look at Italy' if you were in a discussion about covid back in the beginning!!

unless full details on those deaths given then there is no real way to know the 'actual' cause,  it's widely known now the deaths were mainly the elderly age bracket, the actual mortality rates in the various age ranges was a fraction of what was told.
the fear worked on people like yourself.... Thailand was the 1st country outside china to have a recorded death in Jan 13th 2020, we werent locked down for a further 2 months, what did covid do in that time, where were all the bead bodies?, seeing as it was such a deadly virus and all.. there was still only 92 deaths after the 1st year.!

but you keep believing everything your told without question!

And why not, we did exactly what was recommended, especially me at my age, we never got Covid........:intheclub:

How about you................?

I also did what I was told, or my parents were told, regarding many jabs, even jabs to come to LOS, how about that, and I am still here..........:drunk:

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, stoner said:

biden said it. msnbc said it. lots of video out there (transam) for all to see. 

Biden was not president when Covid-19 started. So I'm confused why you would pay attention to him at that time. If there are lots of videos then maybe link one.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, eisfeld said:

Biden was not president when Covid-19 started. So I'm confused why you would pay attention to him at that time. If there are lots of videos then maybe link one.

who said anything about it starting ? i am simply stating what i have seen with my own eyes. you are a big boy you know how to use youtube and other video sharing platforms. 

• Like 1