US Supreme Court rules Colorado cannot ban Trump from presidential ballot

Social Media

27 minutes ago, heybruce said:

It was an attack on the US Capitol while Congress was in session attempting to certify the Presidential election results!

An attack Trump watched for three hours before making a feeble attempt to reign it in!

You can bury your head in the sand as deep as you like, but responsible patriotic voters won't ignore it.

BTW:  The fact that the Trump defenders have no better response than "BLM! BLM! BLM!" shows how little you have and how desperate you are to divert attention from what happened.

Calm down!  It’s only a forum.

Maybe Roo should tag in and you can take a break.

You’re still going to have a good life under Trump, probably better.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, heybruce said:

Still denying facts.

The fact is Pattaya (Thailand) is on board with Trump.  Why aren’t you?  Are you in Thailand?  Or a wannabe posting from a basement?

I have not seen any “Build Back Better” signs yet but if in the rare chance I do, I’ll post it.

IMG_1383.thumb.jpeg.235c24abef5351457a693d407c808e58.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, frank83628 said:

so witnesses don't lie then, not ever, no matter how high the stakes??, would you be so adamant if it were Don jr, Eric, jared & El' trumpo called... i doubt it very much!!
do you not think the fact he was in the room.. (all be it via phone), meant something.... or he just called to say hi,
so, interrupt an important business meeting... yeah, ok...personally i always take calls from my dad when in the middle of a deal!!!

mind you, ol' sniffy probably wouldn't have remembered the deal was on with his dementia, he already denied even talking to his some about business...

'As to your lame false equivalence, Trump's Phone call wascrecordedvand there was no doubt about its content'

Well...clearly not as the impeachment was a fail wasn't it, did you read the transript? was that another 'gotcha fail' 

In brief, you have nothing.

FD-1023 anyone? :smile:

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, G_Money said:

The fact is Pattaya (Thailand) is on board with Trump.  Why aren’t you?  Are you in Thailand?  Or a wannabe posting from a basement?

I have not seen any “Build Back Better” signs yet but if in the rare chance I do, I’ll post it.

Pattaya, what a reference! 😀

10 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Trump has been charged with attempting to overturn the 2020 election, and block the transfer of power.

If that is not insurrection, what is?

Insurrection:

: the act or an instance of revolting especially violently against civil or political authority or against an established government. also : the crime of inciting or engaging in such revolt. whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States…

https://apnews.com/article/trump-indicted-jan-6-investigation-special-counsel-debb59bb7a4d9f93f7e2dace01feccdc

Then why has he not been charged with insurrection? 

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, G_Money said:

i've not seen any Biden slippers on sale either!😎

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

What about all the police officers shot and killed in the Capital? 

What about when they drug Mike Pense out and tried to hang him? 

All ?  As in how many.  10 , 30 ?  A murderer doesn’t equate to insurrectionist.

About the same amount as the Summer of Love.

is there footage of the drugging and lynching? 

Edited by G_Money
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

Well since flags seem now to denote whether something is or isn't an insurrection, care to explain these?

Image result for janury 6 riots flags

image.jpeg.c0788c7e907197c87ba8eb4b4ad2de88.jpeg

09 capitol hill extremist flags kraken-3pct-flag.jpg08 capitol hill extremist flags kekistan-flag.jpg

Oh and course there was this as well.

03 capitol hill extremist flags civil-war.jpg

Isn’t photoshop great!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

that officer behind him looks in fear of his life from the 'armed' insurrectionist

Screenshot 2024-03-07 at 09.36.38.png

An armed man does not equate to insurrectionist.  He’s an armed man and should be dealt with accordingly.

Did the officer do anything about it?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

As these ones scared enough for you?

image.jpeg.9f197f70c79591a231450b87c06fdac3.jpeg

Image result for january 6th riots attacking police

image.jpeg.6263e6b7fd4e8e371a607d4528867034.jpeg

Image result for january 6th riot police injuries

Rioters!  Protesting election results.  Condoned by no one except themselves.

Shall I post photos of the “mostly peaceful “ summer of love?

Not an insurrection.

Edited by G_Money
  • Like 1

Just now, G_Money said:

An armed man does not equate to insurrectionist.  He’s an armed man and should be dealt with accordingly.

Did the officer do anything about it?

I have already said I don't think this was an insurrection so you're preaching to the wrong choir but when you see the actually footage and photographs of the day (you know, the few that aren't photoshopped) then you can certainly understand why many would think it was. For gods sake, you've got guys walking around proclaiming a civil war

image.jpeg.ffe3eb2d9bfc66e42cd570701aef51d4.jpeg

This coupled with the vast amount of people dressed in para-military gear, I can see why many think it was

Image result for january 6th riot civil war

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, johnnybangkok said:

Got any with them waving white supremacy flags, declaring a civil war or dressed in military gear?

Oh look, more insurrectionists:Trump001.thumb.png.31bc6f196828d52d5809c4dd6be1a94c.png 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

Got any with them waving white supremacy flags, declaring a civil war or dressed in military gear?

Mostly burning the U.S. flag .  All black uniforms of Antifa soldiers should count.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

14 hours ago, Dan O said:

I believe if you check you will see that 4 of the 6 participants that brought the suit originally and had trump barred from the ballot were republicans and not democrats. 

When will you guys understand that Trump is as unpopular with some GOP characters as he is with the Dems?

Being GOP is not indicative of being MAGA in and of itself.

:coffee1:

• Agree 1

Just now, Yellowtail said:

Oh look, more insurrectionists:Trump001.thumb.png.31bc6f196828d52d5809c4dd6be1a94c.png 

I really wish you lot would be done with the false equivalency. No one is saying the actions of a few at the BLM protests was anything other than abhorrent. This does not however excuse the actions of so many on January 6th. Both can be seen as equally bad BUT (and it's a big BUT), the BLM rioters were not looking to overturn a legitimate election by storming the very seat of US power.
Now I'm not looking to diminish the actions of these idiots but I don't see too many 'civil war' signa or paramilitary outfits in your photos. Just a bunch of black teenagers taking the opportunity to riot and loot. Not great but also not the same.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

It was not a white supremacy flag until the Obama Administration stirred up all the racial animosity the country is suffering now. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

I really wish you lot would be done with the false equivalency. No one is saying the actions of a few at the BLM protests was anything other than abhorrent. This does not however excuse the actions of so many on January 6th. Both can be seen as equally bad BUT (and it's a big BUT), the BLM rioters were not looking to overturn a legitimate election by storming the very seat of US power.
Now I'm not looking to diminish the actions of these idiots but I don't see too many 'civil war' signa or paramilitary outfits in your photos. Just a bunch of black teenagers taking the opportunity to riot and loot. Not great but also not the same.  

Really? Did you notice the date? 

Los Angeles Protestors Burn Donald Trump’s Head in Effigy (hollywoodreporter.com)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Trump has been charged with attempting to overturn the 2020 election, and block the transfer of power.

If that is not insurrection, what is?

Insurrection:

: the act or an instance of revolting especially violently against civil or political authority or against an established government. also : the crime of inciting or engaging in such revolt. whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States…

https://apnews.com/article/trump-indicted-jan-6-investigation-special-counsel-debb59bb7a4d9f93f7e2dace01feccdc

Charge away. Charges are irrelevant unless proven. When was Trump proven guilty then?

• Agree 1

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

Charge away. Charges are irrelevant unless proven. When was Trump proven guilty then?

Trump has never been charged with insurrection, much less convicted. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

It was not a white supremacy flag until the Obama Administration stirred up all the racial animosity the country is suffering now. 

And how exactly did he do that? Was it by being black?

• Thumbs Up 1