US Supreme Court rules Colorado cannot ban Trump from presidential ballot

Social Media

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

No.

Trump is different.

The extent of his threat to the world is not hyperbole.

Of course he is.  The worst.  Hitler reborn.  As are all of the other's on 'the other side' of whatever position any particular person takes.  Oh well.  As I said..... 🤔

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, connda said:

Of course he is.  The worst.  Hitler reborn.  As are all of the other's on 'the other side' of whatever position any particular person takes.  Oh well.  As I said..... 🤔

I can't help you if you haven't followed the news since he came down the elevator. But you're objectively wrong. 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, illisdean said:

He is a racist of epic proportions but I am betting he forgot all his racist comments in his 50 or so racist years in politics. It's hurting him now, as new polls show Trump garnering  large increases in black and hispanic support. Maybe Arab or others too after 100K unassigned voters tabled in the recent MI primary. BIG PROBLEM for Biden in Michigan now. 

@Jingthing See - over here, Biden is Hitler reborn.  I can't wait until the Democratic convention when Biden is shelved for a Democrat Millennial or Gen-Xer.  Truthfully - it would be a better choice.  And then that person will become Hitler reborn or Eva Braun or Ted Bundy or Aileen Wuornos based on whom you ask.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, connda said:

@Jingthing See - over here, Biden is Hitler reborn.  I can't wait until the Democratic convention when Biden is shelved for a Democrat Millennial or Gen-Xer.  Truthfully - it would be a better choice.  And then that person will become Hitler reborn or Eva Braun or Ted Bundy or Aileen Wuornos based on whom you ask.

I get your sarcasm. I'm sure you're wrong. Trump is objectively like no other politician in America history. Acting like this is just another partisan election is both dangerous and insane.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, illisdean said:

Hitler, as in Trump is Hitler reborn? Serious? Isn't it Biden and his band of Hitlerites the ones trying to subvert democracy by preventing their political rivals from participating in elections? Biden is the only Hitler in America, your beloved albeit mentally challenged beloved leader. Can you explain why Trump who you compare to Hitler is destroying the other real Hitler, Biden, in all the polls now? LOL Nope, u can't because u would have to admit I am right and that Trump is Trump and Biden is actually an adult doing his level best to mimic Hitler. The irony of it all. Biden is destroying democracy to save it from Trump, go figure. How could the democrats have morphed into the raving imbeciles they have become?  

Gawd 'elp us....................:coffee1:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

I get your sarcasm. I'm sure you're wrong. Trump is objectively like no other politician in America history. Acting like this is just another partisan election is both dangerous and insane.

I respect your opinion.  I respect everyone's opinion although I may disagree.  I don't see Trump as anything special.  Actually - I don't see anyone on the presidental tickets as special, hence - I'm not voting in the primary.  Well, I may. 

Micky Mouse  Alfred E Newman  Taylor Swift for President!

16 hours ago, Jingthing said:

What SCOTUS didn't address was the Colorado ruling that Citizen (not president) Trump is an insurrectionist. So as it stands now, Trump on top of being an adjudicated rapist is  also an adjudicated insurrectionist. Of course his maga cult fans won't budge, even as it becomes clearer and clearer that Trump suffers from advanced dementia.

Another sore loser.  Unanimous is exactly that, Unanimous!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, illisdean said:

and don't forget, it also DOES NOT concern Presidents, and maybe u r unaware who was POTUS, or who wasn't perhaps? At any rate, the 14th Sec 3 applies NOT to the president. Nuff said, case closed, you got NOTHING & you lose AGAIN.

Making up what I think again? It is starting to be annoying.

Where did I write I did not know it doesn't apply to Presidents (lol! It's the thread subject)

Also, as I wrote two times already, I am quite happy that Trump is not banned, as Haley would have been more likely to win the election.

https://www.racetothewh.com/president/polls

Screenshot_20240305_151450_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240305_151400_Samsung Internet.jpg

15 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

It's a long way to November and the left has not even started. 

Biden has a lot more funding than Trump for campaigning. Trump is spending most of his campaign funds on lawyers to defend him.

Edited by stats
unsourced, no weblink cartoon graphic removed
  • Thumbs Up 2

7 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

If my daughter willingly goes into a dressing room at an upscale department store in New York to fool around with a famous rich playboy (unless it got violent) I would think she got what she went in for, and perhaps a bit more, but I would not blame him. 

I think she made it up, either all or in part. 

Studio 54 days long gone.  Beauty fading.  Looking at a retirement with a sofa, cats and bon bons.

Last chance to fund her make believe IRA.

She even fantasized about rape on CNN with Cooper.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, johnnybangkok said:

I really don't get this 'they're all as bad as each other' viewpoint when Trump is demonstrably worse in every way. It wasn't Biden who has been saying the election was rigged for the last 3 years; it isn't Biden who has been fined $454 million for business fraud; it isn't Biden who has been convicted of sexual abuse and it wasn't Biden who defrauded his own charity.

All of these FACTS (and many, many more) are laid solely at the feet of Trump and goes to the very essence of the difference between the two candidates; Biden may be getting on a bit (about the worst criticism Trumpers can say about him) but Trump is just a nasty piece of work with the morals of an alley cat.

And I don't need the usual to debate any of these facts. I know I won't change your mind because if facts logic or appeals of decency influnced you, you wouldn't be a Trump fan in the first place.   

Watch.  Biden and/or his followers will use the same tactics Trump supposedly used concerning election fraud when Biden loses to Trump in November.  

According to my crystal ball.  

So many BM’s have one so I thought why not buy one to keep on the same level.

Trump was right.  They’re nasty and vicious people.

Edited by G_Money
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, frank83628 said:

how is he a traitor and dictator?.... your opinion of you have some facts?

He can’t.  He just reads off a teleprompter.  Biden taught him.

• Love It 1

15 hours ago, illisdean said:

And....more good BAD news for your one and only unfit candidate.....

Biden losing votes to Trump. 

BidenlosingvoterstoTrump.thumb.jpg.20b2b28443aa59846e3037f45926a886.jpg

Bad News for Biden

They said it in the eighties and they’ll say it in November.

Bye Bye Biden!  

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, G_Money said:

They said it in the eighties and they’ll say it in November.

Bye Bye Biden!  

Biden has been so bad. 

• Agree 1

41 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Trump is the traitor, retaining secret documents and showing them off to visitors.

Perhaps you have forgotten Trump wanted to attack Iran, to boost his chances in 2019.

that has to be your most desperate post to date....... 

• Love It 1

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump's dementia is a problem now, he can't say the words on the teleprompter.

jeezus..get a grip , if thats the case them wheel ol' joe out and let them debate head to head.... want to place bets on it?

• Love It 1