British SAS soldiers arrested on suspicion of murdering a Islamic Jihad operative in Syria

Social Media

17 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Many of Trump’s most vociferous supporters on this forum are not Americans.

Really!  So all they have to do is show up at the Southern Border.  Biden will let them in with his open border policies.

And they can vote for Trump.  Not that he needs them but theoretically they could.

Similar to what Biden is doing to get more votes with the rest of the illegal aliens.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, jaideedave said:

On my 1st visit to Pattaya in 1990 I met an ex SAS soldier in a bar on Soi PO..I'm ex military myself and I'm afraid he wasn't very convincing. I also had the pleasure of meeting an Aussie policeman in a bar the same area much later. He was working undercover at the time and couldn't tell me much about the case.All he was missing was the trench coat.Yes there are many of these fellows active in Thailand.

Was his name WALKER???

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Really!  So all they have to do is show up at the Southern Border.  Biden will let them in with his open border policies.

And they can vote for Trump.  Not that he needs them but theoretically they could.

Similar to what Biden is doing to get more votes with the rest of the illegal aliens.

Oh the illegal immigrant voter myth…. Again!

• Confused 2

3 minutes ago, johng said:

I thought he was CIA

That’s what he claims on the forum.

In a bar he has to have a cover story, so most likely tells the chap on the bar stool next to him he’s SAS, Delta, Rangers or SEAL.  

But not just any SEAL, DEVGRU.  

He could tell them he’s CIA, but he would have to kill the poor chap afterwards.  That’s lesson plan 5 at the CCC (CIA Correspondence Course).

He may appear online soon to confirm.  But be prepared for a very lengthy explanation.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

So the British soldiers are thugs and bullies as well? I had guessed as much.The police and the military attract such types. No honour there. A mirror of the Aussie scandal? 

• Confused 6
  • Sad 3
  • Agree 1

43 minutes ago, retarius said:

So the British soldiers are thugs and bullies as well? I had guessed as much.The police and the military attract such types. No honour there. A mirror of the Aussie scandal? 

What country are you from, tell us, if you dare, regarding your assumption of British servicemen and women....😁

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, retarius said:

The UK certainly doesn't have democracy. You get to pick from one of two identical parties, and the unelected HoL. Faux democracy.

It seems, as usual, you know nothing..................:crazy:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The political parties in the UK are not identical.

True the Liebour bunch are worse than the others, but not by much, unless comrade Corbyn gets control of those pigs again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, nauseus said:

His real name is Manuel and he is from Barthelona.

Just don't mention the war  I did once but think I got away with it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, mokwit said:

Use of excessive force not allowed in a war. OK.

Remember that time when the only nuclear power in the world dropped two nukes on Japan?

Excessive?

• Agree 1

14 hours ago, Korat Kiwi said:

Being arrested does not mean that they are automatically locked up. 

They maybe on open arrest, confined to quarters or barracks. 

I am certain that they had rules of engagement like every other conflict demands.  High value targets would have been identified before going into the mission. 

Anything out of the ordinary would have been passed along the chain of command before a hit was authorised, unless there was an immediate threat of danger/loss of life or other events (That are covered in ROI). 

These soldiers are aware of the rules.  They should not be procecuted if they are carrying out lawful orders of their superiors. 

I am aware of the alternatives to military jail having had CB myself, which is why I included an assuming in "Assuming that they were in a military jail"

Guys like that don't need to tell lies about what happens on active service, so if they said it was necessary it was.

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, James105 said:

Ok, fine.  In a cemetery there is a block of stone that recognises how many Jewish people died which numbered about 6 million jews.  I suspect it cost no more than £10000 to put up.   Now, why would there specifically need to be £1,000,000 spent on the muslim contribution to the war efforts?   What did muslims do over and above the Hindus, the Buddhists, the atheists, the scientologists, the christians or catholics that justifies this expenditure.  And why specifically now?   

These stories do not seem random.  Nobody (as far as I know) was pushing for SAS troops to be arrested for using excessive force against a terrorist in a war 2 years ago, nor was anyone pushing for muslims specifically to have their own war memorial.   So why now?  

I'm sure you know why, but just in case, IMO it's because sucking up to netanyahu didn't go down well with the substantial Muslin element in Britain.