Israel is at War - General discussion (pt3)

2 minutes ago, transam said:

"Indiscriminately bombing"............:whistling:

I stand by the "indiscriminate bombing." The IDF just bombed everything without any regard for what it was. They did not just bomb military targets, they bombed apartments, hospitals, markets, everything.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, WDSmart said:

I stand by the "indiscriminate bombing." The IDF just bombed everything without any regard for what it was. They did not just bomb military targets, they bombed apartments, hospitals, markets, everything.

You didn't watch the vid, but expected...................:clap2:

Just now, transam said:

I know you won't watch it in case you are stuffed...........😋

I don't need to watch it. I agree with the title: We don't need Islam, Judaism, Christianity, Buddhism, or any religion. In fact, we'd be much better off without any of them. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, beautifulthailand99 said:

There's a scary psychopathic vibe about this fella.

Strange you go for that kind of thing instead of listening, but expected....🥴

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, transam said:

You didn't watch the vid, but expected...................:clap2:

No, I didn't watch it. I prejudged it to be propaganda. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, WDSmart said:

I don't need to watch it. I agree with the title: We don't need Islam, Judaism, Christianity, Buddhism, or any religion. In fact, we'd be much better off without any of them. 

Your One-Way-Street, I am not religious, but I listen to the facts and don't make assumptions like you..........😏

• Sad 1

Just now, transam said:

Your One-Way-Street, I am not religious, but I listen to the facts and don't make assumptions like you..........😏

I consider any belief system based on faith as delusional.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, transam said:

Then you are a fool, stuck in your own weeee bubble.......:saai:

You may consider me a fool, but I can guarantee you I'm not stuck in any bubble. That bubble burst for me many, many years ago. 

• Agree 1

Just now, Wobblybob said:

You base your posts on listening to one side and then you say 'I am not biased' 😂😂😂

I am not biased, but I don't read, watch, or listen to everything that is put in front of me. As I've said before, I get most of my information from CNN.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You only watch CNN , if its not on CNN , then you wont watch it 

Not quite. I watch other channels, but CNN is my primary news source. Videos by IDF (or Hamas) are not.

Just now, WDSmart said:

I am not biased, but I don't read, watch, or listen to everything that is put in front of me. As I've said before, I get most of my information from CNN.

Of course you're biased, you listen to the side that tells you what you want to hear!

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

Notorious Islamophobe and admirer of Tommy Robinson Douglas Murray has entered the chat. There are 1.9 billion Muslims worldwide, 25% of the world's population and 15.7million Jews of which 80 % identify as Zionist which leaves 12 million. Good luck with those odds. The founding Zionists should probably have listened to the British and gone to Uganda, rather than Israel. Where they would probably now haves some amazing Singapore on steroids and live in peace. But they didn't like the lions, apparently.

Oh, so you support the Islamist lot as well as the Reds, what a surprise.......😂

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Of course you're biased, you listen to the side that tells you what you want to hear!

No, I listen to CNN. Sometimes, it tells me things I don't want to hear. It also has reports chastising Hamas and interviews with Israelis and pro-Israelis. 

Edited by WDSmart

6 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

Not quite. I watch other channels, but CNN is my primary news source. Videos by IDF (or Hamas) are not.

You know very little about the situation and you will never learn about the situation , because you just keep repeating the same incorrect things over and over again and never learn 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

That isn't the truth  , the people in question were not the IDF , the people who are being questioned are independent medics and they aren't the IDF

It was a turn of phrase, not a statement of fact in this instance. This is ZAKA

https://zakaworld.org/about-zaka/

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1