Israel is at War - General discussion (pt3)

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

Do you believe what Israel says? 

Give a source as that's not what I'm reading. 

And why are you defending atrocities? 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2024/05/26/at-least-20-palestinians-killed-as-air-strikes-hit-rafah/

Just because I furnished information that you were not aware of does not mean I am "defending atrocities."  Your logic makes no sense at all.  Already other sources are agreeing with Israel's claims.  You can believe whatever and whomever you wish. Ignorance is bliss.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

Do you believe what Israel says? 

Give a source as that's not what I'm reading. 

And why are you defending atrocities? 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2024/05/26/at-least-20-palestinians-killed-as-air-strikes-hit-rafah/

I took the time to carefully read the article.  It is filled with inaccuracies and outright lies.  Definitely not a reliable news source.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Hawaiian said:

Just because I furnished information that you were not aware of does not mean I am "defending atrocities."  Your logic makes no sense at all.  Already other sources are agreeing with Israel's claims.  You can believe whatever and whomever you wish. Ignorance is bliss.

No need for personal insults. 

You mentioned other sources, got any links?

Just now, Hawaiian said:

Bkk Brian posted a good one.  Did you bother to read it?

I guess that means you don't have any links. 

No, I can't see his posts.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I guess that means you don't have any links. 

No, I can't see his posts.

Seems like you've got a problem. The link he posted happens to be one of my links.  Stop playing games and wasting my time.  Ignorance is bliss. This is not an insult, it is a fact.

Edited by Hawaiian
Additional comment.
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Hawaiian said:

Seems like you've got a problem. The link he posted happens to be one of my links.  Stop playing games and wasting my time.  Ignorance is bliss. This is not an insult, it is a fact.

This is a final warning, any more personal insults and you'll be blocked for good. 

One more time, do you have any links for what you said about Israel saying this attack was outside the safe zone? You said there were other sources saying this. 

I simply asked if you had any links and you refuse to give any. I've given you links proving what you said was inaccurate. Israel admitted this atrocity, through Netanyahu. 

https://apnews.com/article/israel-palestinians-hamas-war-news-05-27-2024-7b743a848ef8bfbe69a9659a4a5dd047

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Neeranam said:

This is a final warning, any more personal insults and you'll be blocked for good. 

One more time, do you have any links for what you said about Israel saying this attack was outside the safe zone? You said there were other sources saying this. 

I simply asked if you had any links and you refuse to give any. I've given you links proving what you said was inaccurate. Israel admitted this atrocity, through Netanyahu. 

https://apnews.com/article/israel-palestinians-hamas-war-news-05-27-2024-7b743a848ef8bfbe69a9659a4a5dd047

What, you will leave.......😱

3 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Wow, this is serious.  Threats and warnings are not necessary.  Just go ahead and block me.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Hope this helps. You were just the same when Hamas bombed their own hospital, only to quick to point the finger in the wrong direction.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Yes there are plenty of links but you have all the posters on ignore...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hawaiian said:

Wow, this is serious.  Threats and warnings are not necessary.  Just go ahead and block me.

They are only pretendy blocks. 😂😂😂😂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hawaiian said:

Why not just post a link to your made up sources that say Israel said this attack was outside the safe zone?

“Contrary to what was claimed, the region shelled by occupying Israel on May 26 was a "safe zone" in Rafah that housed civilians seeking refuge from Israeli attacks, not a Hamas headquarters,” the directorate said in a statement on Tuesday.

https://www.dailysabah.com/politics/diplomacy/israels-rafah-attack-targeted-civilians-in-safe-zone-not-hamas

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

Why not just post a link to your made up sources that say Israel said this attack was outside the safe zone?

Ignore, ignore, ignore.

3 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

“Contrary to what was claimed, the region shelled by occupying Israel on May 26 was a "safe zone" in Rafah that housed civilians seeking refuge from Israeli attacks, not a Hamas headquarters,” the directorate said in a statement on Tuesday.

https://www.dailysabah.com/politics/diplomacy/israels-rafah-attack-targeted-civilians-in-safe-zone-not-hamas

From a Turkish gov propaganda site. You are in a deep hole

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, owl sees all said:

The difference between a safe area and outside is just a few metres.

Not everyone has your humanity outlook Mr N.

Oh, that's alright then. Are you seriously condoning this attack? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

Medical sources now say over 200 people have been killed since Sunday. 

#ceasefire now

"according to some medical sources"

What medical sources would those be? They have not said themselves. Unverified nonsense

14 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

The Daily Sabah...............🤣

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Oh, that's alright then. Are you seriously condoning this attack? 

I am. Are you seriously condoning Hamas holding hostages and bombing Israel?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, Hawaiian said:

You upset him because you mentioned that "ignorance is bliss" when replying to him, he go so upset that that accusation that he blocked you .

*How dare you suggest that I am ignorant , I am going to ignore you now for suggesting that* 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

The difference between a safe area and outside is just a few metres.

Not everyone has your humanity outlook Mr N.

This is precisely why it was a PRECISE hit.  Had the civilians been in the safe zone they wouldn't been killed. 

• Haha 1

On 3/9/2024 at 6:17 AM, Bkk Brian said:

Graphic descriptions of sexual violence The @UN report has confirmed what we already knew:

• Hamas raped Israeli women before murdering them.
  • There are cases of Hamas terrorists raping corpses
  • Women hostages have been subjected to rape and horrific sexual violence.

It is appalling, but most of us know two wrongs don't make a right, and Israel continues to butcher women and children hourly.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

Just now, BobBKK said:

It is appalling, but most of us know two wrongs don't make a right, and Israel continues to butcher women and children hourly.

Israel continues to butcher women and children hourly.

Making things up again.

• Thumbs Up 1