Israel is at War - General discussion (pt3)

8 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

What unforgivable crime would that be? How do you know it was intended to kill the grandchildren?

Israel army and Shen Beit carried out the assassination. They had credible intelligence about the 3 men but not about the 4 accompanying children in the same car?

9 minutes ago, Danny Australia said:

What conspiracy you keep talking about? This line you keep repeating like a parrot is lazy and useless.

Israel has officially admitted responsibility for targeting the car which resulted in the killing of Ismail Haniyeh's three sons and four of his grandchildren. Where is the conspiracy here?

Justifying the killing of innocent young children is a disgusting low act and cast doubts on your sincerity when you talk about Israeli children.

Are you ever going to realise none of this would be happening if your crew did not execute the innocent in cold blood on 7th October.........:coffee1:

• Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Danny Australia said:

What conspiracy you keep talking about? This line you keep repeating like a parrot is lazy and useless.

Israel has officially admitted responsibility for targeting the car which resulted in the killing of Ismail Haniyeh's three sons and four of his grandchildren. Where is the conspiracy here?

Justifying the killing of innocent young children is a disgusting low act and cast doubts on your sincerity when you talk about Israeli children.

Wrong story Danny boy, your posts are ill thought out and always designed to flame, the Israelis killed 3 Hamas commanders which is good yeah, the responsibility of these grandchildren were down to the irresponsible parenting and nothing more. Don't blame the Israelis for killing terrorists, blame the terrorists for having them in the car in the first place, why can't you see the obvious!

This is the post I responded to that you misquoted me on, which is about the stampede that allegedly killed some Palestinians.

47 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Maybe there was one Hamas member among them, which gives them the right to murder them all. 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Danny Australia said:

Israel army and Shen Beit carried out the assassination. They had credible intelligence about the 3 men but not about the 4 accompanying children in the same car?

The responsibility was with the terrorists!

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Wobblybob said:

Wrong story Danny boy, your posts are ill thought out and always designed to flame, the Israelis killed 3 Hamas commanders which is good yeah, the responsibility of these grandchildren were down to the irresponsible parenting and nothing more. Don't blame the Israelis for killing terrorists, blame the terrorists for having them in the car in the first place, why can't you see the obvious!

This is the post I responded to that you misquoted me on, which is about the stampede that allegedly killed some Palestinians.

Indeed, terrorist with a price on their head probably using their kids as cover, well it is what they do, hide behind women and children...😏

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Danny Australia said:

You tell me, how a drone high above can see inside a car? Even if they knew there were others in the car it still does not make it a crime as you claim.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Just now, transam said:

Indeed, terrorist with a price on their head probably using their kids as cover, well it is what they do, hide behind women and children...😏

It's like beating your head against a brick wall with some on here, the obvious is not obvious obviously to some!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Danny Australia said:

image.png.2d950897b5f6f7e55d54ad4dc625b99a.png

Four soldiers killed fighting in southern Gaza as war on Hamas hits six-month mark | The Times of Israel

Few days ago, Hamas killed those 4 Israeli soldiers in a sophisticated ambush in Al-Zannh area of Khan Younis in Gaza.

Isarel retaliated today by killing 4 innocent children. 

You have nowhere to go chap, in fact I think you are trolling now....🤨

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Danny Australia said:

Very sad to see how the twisted ideology is depriving some posters here of their humanity and common sense.

Justifying the killing of 4 innocent kids is beyond disgusting.  

There is no point in trying to reason with such ideologists who are ready to justify any crime. 

Twisting, you can talk....................:clap2:

• Sad 1

Just now, Danny Australia said:

Very sad to see how the twisted ideology is depriving some posters here of their humanity and common sense.

Justifying the killing of 4 innocent kids is beyond disgusting.  

There is no point in trying to reason with such ideologists who are ready to justify any crime. 

You made a claim about IDF assassinating children, they did not, that's what's disgusting, your lies and again you call it a crime, what crime?

• Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, billd766 said:

And how many innocent Palestinian men women and children has the IDF and Israel executed both before and after October 7th, (including 4 children in the last few hours) which has been said many times, did NOT happen in a vacuum.

I have no idea, but if your wife and kids were shot at point-blank range in front of each other whilst out having fun, what would you do, what would you say, what would you want done.........?   🤔

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, billd766 said:

And how many innocent Palestinian men women and children has the IDF and Israel executed both before and after October 7th, (including 4 children in the last few hours) which has been said many times, did NOT happen in a vacuum.

Another one making false claims did you forget the Admin post on the previous page?

"Any alleged factual claims must be supported by a valid link to an approved credible source."

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

Go girls:

The IDF says it has recently seen a massive spike in women joining combat units, releasing data from the first week of the military's March-April draft.

According to data from the IDF, the draft turnout for female troops in combat units was 157 percent, meaning 57% more than had initially planned for. For comparison, during the same period last year, the turnout was 102%.

The IDF says that the Border Defense Corps’ light infantry units saw a 158% draft turnout, and the corps’ Combat Intelligence Collection units -- where surveillance soldiers serve -- saw a 210% turnout.

The Artillery Corps saw a 195% draft turnout; the Air Force’s air defense array saw 114%; the Home Front Command’s Search and Rescue units saw 170%; and the Border Police saw 139%.

Similarly, among male conscripts, there has been a rise in soldiers drafting to combat units.

According to the data, the Combat Engineering Corps saw a 122% draft turnout, and the Artillery Corps saw 109%.

The IDF does not release the turnout data for the Armored Corps, but says it is a rise of 130% compared to March 2023's draft.

https://twitter.com/manniefabian/status/1778381164840939547

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Plus the hundreds, if not thousands of Palestinians jailed with no trial. This detention of Palestinians without trial has been a rallying cry and recruitment tool for Hamas. Hamas often exploits grievances and injustices faced by Palestinians to justify its attacks on Israel. The perception of Israel's oppressive policies, including administrative detention, can fuel radicalization and support for Hamas's violent tactics among disaffected individuals who see no other recourse for addressing their grievances.

Oh, noooo........🤒

6 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Plus the hundreds, if not thousands of Palestinians jailed with no trial. This detention of Palestinians without trial has been a rallying cry and recruitment tool for Hamas. Hamas often exploits grievances and injustices faced by Palestinians to justify its attacks on Israel. The perception of Israel's oppressive policies, including administrative detention, can fuel radicalization and support for Hamas's violent tactics among disaffected individuals who see no other recourse for addressing their grievances.

A rather poor attempt to justify 7/10, when will you ever learn!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Actually Hamas got all the recruits they needed from UNRWA schools in Gaza.

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Worrying, the families will are going to be distraught hearing this. No wonder Hamas wants to string the talks out as long as possible with delusional demands.

Report: US officials fear most of the hostages held by Hamas could be dead

US officials tell the Wall Street Journal that there are fears that most of the Israeli hostages in Hamas captivity could be dead.

The report comes amid talks to secure a hostage release deal and a truce, with some Hamas sources indicating that they are unable to provide 40 living hostages from the elderly, women and female soldiers that Israel is demanding.

The report quotes US officials as saying that some were likely killed during Israeli strikes on Gaza, while others have died from health issues, including injuries suffered during their initial capture.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/report-us-officials-fear-most-of-the-hostages-held-by-hamas-could-be-dead/

• Love It 1

3 hours ago, transam said:

I have no idea, but if your wife and kids were shot at point-blank range in front of each other whilst out having fun, what would you do, what would you say, what would you want done.........?   🤔

IF it were me I would like to have an idea who did it, and IF I were a Palestinian citizen, I would attempt to kill as many Israeli's as I could.

OTOH IF I were an Israeli citizen, I would probably feel the same way.

However IF I were an IDF soldier and was ordered to kill Palestinian women and children I would hope that I could refuse that illegal order, even though I would end up in the glasshouse, because the order IS illegal, no matter what Netanyahu and his war cabinet say.

• Love It 2

9 minutes ago, billd766 said:

IF it were me I would like to have an idea who did it, and IF I were a Palestinian citizen, I would attempt to kill as many Israeli's as I could.

OTOH IF I were an Israeli citizen, I would probably feel the same way.

However IF I were an IDF soldier and was ordered to kill Palestinian women and children I would hope that I could refuse that illegal order, even though I would end up in the glasshouse, because the order IS illegal, no matter what Netanyahu and his war cabinet say.

Do you honestly believe that Israelis are ordered to "kill Palestinian women and children". What is wrong with you! 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Shocking report from UNICEF, saying  this kid is eating grass to try to stay alive. 

Load of nonsense Israel has done has much humanely possible to ensure that aid enters Gaza, although when you are at war that is not the responsibility of Israel to provide aid to it's enemy, you should be thanking Israel and condemning the terrorists that are hijacking these trucks or UNRWA that fails to distribute aid already provided. 

Eating grass give us a break! 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Shocking report from UNICEF, saying  this kid is eating grass to try to stay alive. 

The woman in the video look extremely well feed .

Why could they have just one lunch and give the other lunch  to the kids?

• Like 1