Mr. President, the border crisis is not on us, it’s on you

Social Media

2 hours ago, ozimoron said:

It's reportable. I have him on ignore so I didn't spot it.

reportable ? give it a rest. many times on here daily there are numerous slurs and derogatory comments made. spare me. 

also worth noting ....earlier in this thread you used the word wetback...which in itself is reportable. 

wetback

wĕt′băk″noun
  1. Used as a disparaging term for a person of Mexican birth or descent, especially one who has crossed the US-Mexico border illegally.
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Won't waste my time. Dr Phil? Seriously?

But, but, but...Celebrity! 

In Trump world that means he must be smart.  Unless he disagrees with Trump.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The overwhelming evidence is yesterday’s speech was not delivered by a man suffering ‘mental decline’.

Which is why those who swallowed the rightwing narrative on that matter are suffering such obvious emotional states today.

There’s as much rage and hair pulling on right today as there would have been had President Biden forgotten who he beat in the last election, confused Pelosi for Haley or announced Putin can do whatever the hell he wants and gone around saluting generals in an enemy state.

And then some.

Biden was articulate, erudite, forceful, witty and completely in control of the room. 

He was even generous in his recognition of the last decent and honest President the Republicans produced.

And Trump fans hate that all America saw this.

its not a right wing narrative, it's blatantly obvious 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It’s a Trump team narrative that started immediately after Trump was rushed into the Walter Reed Memorial Hospital in the middle of the night to be administered the Montreal Cognitive Assessment Test.

We have still not been told why it was deemed necessary.

'deflection' as your buddies here are so quick to say.....

i have watched Biden fall off the stage, off his bike and up the steps to the plane, walked to the wrong door and looked lost after he'd finished speaking, nothing to do with right wing narrative, it's clear to see..and  that s not mentioning anything about the vast array of clips with him mumbling and forgetting himself, slurring.  you cannot deny this, he even got let off having the classified documents becasue he impaired.

• Love It 1

14 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It’s a Trump team narrative that started immediately after Trump was rushed into the Walter Reed Memorial Hospital in the middle of the night to be administered the Montreal Cognitive Assessment Test.

We have still not been told why it was deemed necessary.

I remember how Trump bragged about it! 😆

“Person, woman, man, camera, TV,” Trump explained, saying that listing the words in order was worth “extra points”, and that he found the task easy.

“They said nobody gets it in order, it’s actually not that easy. But for me it was easy. And that’s not an easy question,” he told Fox News medical analyst and New York University professor of medicine Marc K Siegel.😄

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jul/23/person-woman-man-camera-tv-trump-insists-cognition-test-was-difficult

• Like 1

1 hour ago, heybruce said:

So it's OK for Trump to profit from his 'brand', but not Obama?  Why is that?

Notice how it's only democrats who tour the world giving speaking engagements?

17 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Notice how it's only democrats who tour the world giving speaking engagements?

So you are saying only Democrats take payments to talk? They can't create a real business so just talk.

Edited by Dolf

2 hours ago, frank83628 said:

or hunter, and don't forget the 'big guy', JB himself

Show me a link proving Joe got a 2 billion dollar investment after a meeting inside the white house? Or secured a loan for a property close to going under. Right...:coffee1:

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Will B Good said:

So after Trump built the wall and had the Mexican's pay for it.....did Biden pull it down....put doors in it...what?

he literally did open the doors on some part of the wall..continued to build it in other places and tried to stop some states from putting up barbed wire fence to stop the hemorrhage.

Of course Mexico was never going to pay for it...however it could have been built for less than the money already sent to Ukraine.

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1