Mr. President, the border crisis is not on us, it’s on you

Social Media

1 hour ago, nauseus said:

There were plenty but here's this as an example: "Now my predecessor, a former Republican president, tells Putin, quote, ‘do whatever the hell you want.’ That’s a quote."

That is not a quote of anything Trump said to Putin, so it is a lie.

Link....

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Only obvious to those from the far right

obvious to anyone the has eyes and a TV screen... not sure with all the clips out there you can deny it... guess that cool aid tastes too good!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

he even got let off having the classified documents becasue he impaired.

This needs to be reiterated again and again.

Meanwhile the Trump witch hunt continues even though his opponents try to imply he is mentally impaired.

40 minutes ago, johng said:

he literally did open the doors on some part of the wall..continued to build it in other places and tried to stop some states from putting up barbed wire fence to stop the hemorrhage.

Of course Mexico was never going to pay for it...however it could have been built for less than the money already sent to Ukraine.

You really, really need a better source for your news. Please. Stunning how easily some are fooled.

https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSL1N3AC241/

Opening of Arizona border floodgates predates Biden administration

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, xylophone said:

I'm afraid you are wasting your time Roo, because facts mean nothing to the Maga/trumpies, and this has been proven time and time again on this site, because they have their own version of the truth, crafted to meet their leader's requirements.

Of course it helps that they are of the type of people whom trump likes to have as his supporters, so I suppose it makes them gullible and easy to believe lies.

Another poster quoted an old saying which was absolutely spot on with regards to the folk you/we are dealing with, namely: – "Arguing with Maga trumpies is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are, the bird is going to knock all of the pieces over, sh!!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway".

In summary, there is absolutely no way to get these people to believe the truth, so best leave them to keep getting sucked in by the lies because there is no hope for them.

For me, it is over and out on any threads dealing with the Maga trumpies because I don't want to be dragged down to their level. 

I left world news here quite a few years ago because of ridiculous comments by many on here. Conspiracy theories, fake news, misinformation...all held out as truths. Or, alternative facts. Probably should follow you on the way out again. They'll never get it.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, xylophone said:

I'm afraid you are wasting your time Roo, because facts mean nothing to the Maga/trumpies, and this has been proven time and time again on this site, because they have their own version of the truth, crafted to meet their leader's requirements.

Of course it helps that they are of the type of people whom trump likes to have as his supporters, so I suppose it makes them gullible and easy to believe lies.

Another poster quoted an old saying which was absolutely spot on with regards to the folk you/we are dealing with, namely: – "Arguing with Maga trumpies is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are, the bird is going to knock all of the pieces over, sh!!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway".

In summary, there is absolutely no way to get these people to believe the truth, so best leave them to keep getting sucked in by the lies because there is no hope for them.

For me, it is over and out on any threads dealing with the Maga trumpies because I don't want to be dragged down to their level. 

Where are the facts in your post? I just see abuse and subjective comments.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, xylophone said:

I'm not sure whether it's because they are poorly educated and therefore gullible, as trump likes, or that they are so anti-democrats that they will post any lies that they/trump deam up.

I've been posting on here since 2005 and this is the first time I've ever really considered leaving, although I do like to post on the occasional thread, but my patience has all but run out now.

Where are the facts in your posts? All you do is post abuse of anyone who doesn't like Biden.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Burden is pretending to get tough as the election approaches. 

After that the gates will reopen. 

Is that the same man who was the lead singer of the Animals, or is this another one you have found who lives in the White House?? LOL

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, simple1 said:

As you well know Biden Administration proposed strong new immigration regulations. Legislation was rejected upon Trump's instruction as getting the inflow under control would be a disadvantage for Trump's re-election campaign. Well past due for Trump world to cease the misinformation and outright lies, though that would mean trump definitely will lose yet again, so truth in Trump world will stays in the Dark. 

The bill only kicks in when 5,000 or more enter. Terrible legislation.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, johng said:

This needs to be reiterated again and again.

Meanwhile the Trump witch hunt continues even though his opponents try to imply he is mentally impaired.

He is mentally impaired, his speeches are rambling non-sequiturs and tangents. A policy vacuum.

I am wondering what trumpers will do if he has apoplexy between now and November 5, which is looking increasingly likely. He's getting worse every time he steps onto a podium.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Dolf said:

The real reason is you can't handle the facts. I beat you with facts, you abused me then put me on ignore. 

Do you know you have been put in ignore? Who tells you? 

7 hours ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Not to the same level - Trump is older and slower - but Biden is clearly suffering early onset dementia.

You are using obsolete talking points.

The new talking point is that Biden is too aggressive and political.

Keep up!

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1