Majority of 12,000 Thais in Dubai are working illegally – Thai consul general

webfact

7 hours ago, Darksidedude said:

Forced into prostitution, may be the case for some but most know exactly what they are going there for.

I've played around a lot in the middle east and they are on the game big time and quite enjoy the money that they rake in, would be paying someone so they can stay there though

☝️ This.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Photoguy21 said:

I assume you have first hand experience of what you say?

You see lots of Thai chicks posting all over Instagram living the high life in those countries and working in "spas" plus lots of Thai chicks saying they are going back to Dubai, Baharain or Oman to work.

27 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

Plus many other nationalities, I used to know a Ukrainian girl that was on the game she got caught and thrown in jail for a week then they shaved her head and deported her. 

Porta Potty comes to mind where rich Arabs fly girls into Dubai to shiiit on them for money. Lots of Instagram hoes like being shiiit all over for money.

Just now, bbi1 said:

You see lots of Thai chicks posting all over Instagram living the high life in those countries and working in "spas" plus lots of Thai chicks saying they are going back to Dubai, Baharain or Oman to work.

I have lived in those countries and although there are I believe Thai women working in Spa's etc. it is mostly to deal with female customers not males. In fact a man is not allowed into a hairdresser (example) that is for women. Hearsay is wonderful but not always correct. Maybe Bahrain and Dubai has a small percentage of what you say but I am doubtful of Oman.

3 minutes ago, bbi1 said:

You do realise a lot of those photos are fake i.e. been photo shopped?

14 hours ago, webfact said:

Nipa Nirannoot, the Thai consul-general in Dubai, said many Thai women have been lured to work in massage parlours, but end up being forced into prostitution.

Lured? 😂

Does this silly little girl know what that word means? Many of them ladies know full well what it is all about. Big money does not come about from kneading worn muscles. 

2 hours ago, digger70 said:

He can try But what he's gonna do, He's got Nothing to say Over there He can make a bit of noise that's All.

How about the consulate in conjunction with the Thai labour ministry creating a website of legit contacts.

9 hours ago, Darksidedude said:

Forced into prostitution, may be the case for some but most know exactly what they are going there for.

I know a couple of ladies who went to Dubai in late 2020. Supposedly to work in a massage spa. Must be very lucrative as one of the ladies has already earned enough to build a house in Issan and bought a new car. Think she's been back to Thailand just 3 times since 2020.

13 hours ago, bbi1 said:

Yes, lots of Thai pussy being sold in the UAE, Baharain & Oman. I'm sure other Arab countries too.

I'm aware of hot boys from Bkk gay massage parlours also being lured to the ME and making big money. Same in China and in Macau, many Thai boys. Heard of one expensive venue in Dubai and gambling hotel in Macau which organizes gay sex shows in guests rooms.

17 hours ago, hotchilli said:

How about the consulate in conjunction with the Thai labour ministry creating a website of legit contacts.

Can one Trust someone to do that.

On 3/11/2024 at 2:32 PM, digger70 said:

He can try But what he's gonna do, He's got Nothing to say Over there He can make a bit of noise that's All.

Another words if he dropped a fart.... Same result. 

As long as he doesn't follow thru.. 

• Agree 1

On 3/11/2024 at 3:02 PM, phetpeter said:

Is he mad, if the woman goes to the local police, she will be in serious trouble, May even be arrested and charged, plus get locked up? He should be offering a direct Thai helpline. and should arrange help by having them come directly to the Thai embassy and they will be safe, and he can then have the police come to take details. It is not Thailand and it is a dangerous place to report crimes and tell the police you are in debt and engaged in illegal activities.

When I was working in the ME, a lot of us transitted thru Dubai. 

Dublin Arms was a favorite spot for cold beer.  Police are always about. 

A mate and I went for a walk to find something decent to eat.  One place we ordered and sat outside.  A fight erupted between 2 locals. 

Then everyone scarpered.  We asked the restaurant staff what's up.  They said the Police would have been called.  They will turn up and arrest anyone in the area. WTF? 

We got our food and scarpered too. 

A lot  of the girls I met were always alert and wary of the Dubai police.  John's had to be careful too