EC to Ask Court to Dissolve MFP

snoop1130

6 hours ago, sungod said:

To be fair the Thai's did vote for MF, they got 38% of the whole vote, 10% more than the next party PT.

Correct, and they should be in Government now, but guess what - they don't have tanks and soldiers as back up- nothing to do with their leader owning shares in a defunct company, as has recently, (but purposely too late!) been proved!

The last "democratic Government" was obviously acquired illegally by the Army, and this one is not so obviously run  by the Army, and they are not going to relinquish power easily. As has been proved already, they will even change the law to suit their own agenda. Why don't they change the numbers of their Senators from 194 to 250 - or even 500, and be done with it?

• Agree 1

Overthrow the government? Like in 2014? This is the road to follow to have that happen. I think maybe it's about time. But what do I know? Not my country, just another silly farang whose opinions mean nothing. 

Edited by Jonathan Swift
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, Gandtee said:

I think the UK does have a les majeste law but it it hasn't been used in ages. 

Just Googled it! :- 

"Before asking why a law exists, you should have asked if such a law exists. Lèse-majesté refers to defaming the Head of State - whether or not they are a Monarch. And guess what, no such law exists in the UK. We're free to say whatever we want against the King, and no one can stop us.Sep 9, 2566 BE"

4 minutes ago, Jonathan Swift said:

Overthrow the government? Like in 2014? This is the road to follow to have that happen. I think maybe it's about time. But what do I know? Not my country, just another silly farang whose opinions mean nothing. 

Yes - you're an "Alien"!

15 minutes ago, sambum said:

Just Googled it! :- 

"Before asking why a law exists, you should have asked if such a law exists. Lèse-majesté refers to defaming the Head of State - whether or not they are a Monarch. And guess what, no such law exists in the UK. We're free to say whatever we want against the King, and no one can stop us.Sep 9, 2566 BE"

think u need to make sure ur google is working.   The Treason Felony Act of 1848 makes it an offence to advocate for the abolition of the monarchy. Such advocation is punishable by up to life imprisonment under the Act. Though still in the statute book, the law is no longer enforced.

(no such law exists in the UK)  such law still on the books  u need to fact check before posting

Edited by MikeandDow
  • Confused 2

I think Macron spoke about this during the meeting with the PM and now this situation for him, he will loose the face so much edges for the FTA and free visa with the Schengen countries, to follow...

• Agree 1

20 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The Election Commission meeting on Tuesday agrees to ask the Constitutional Court to dissolve the Move Forward Party.

Can someone please also ask them to dissolve the party which is run by the criminal with all the MPs who constantly share secrets with the criminal and ask him what to do?

Or should we pretend that is normal?

3 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Can someone please also ask them to dissolve the party which is run by the criminal with all the MPs who constantly share secrets with the criminal and ask him what to do?

Or should we pretend that is normal?

The World "as we know it" in Thailand and the USA has gone mad, with criminals  aspiring to be "in charge" of their respective countries!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, MikeandDow said:

A democratic government is way too complicated for Thai people, they are allowing a few non elected people to destroy their votes, its a real shame that Thailand will never have a truly elected government. its just pure corruption look at Thaskin as a prime example the guy should be locked up for a long time for what he has done to the thai people ordering the killing of people (PolPot comes to mind ), but nothing will change the thai people sub servant don't care  attitude.    

With respect, Thaksin was PM of a truly elected government. He was stitched up by the Bangkok "yellow" establishment who hated him.

Edited by Burma Bill
additional information
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Burma Bill said:

Thaksin was PM of a truly elected government

Yes and not just once but twice.  That really seemed to upset some ones apple cart !

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, sambum said:

The World "as we know it" in Thailand and the USA has gone mad, with criminals  aspiring to be "in charge" of their respective countries!

I agree.

And let's not forget that this is only possible with millions of people who support those crooks and criminals. 

they should really eliminate the voting process, it's useless to encourage people to vote if you aren't going allow the results and then destroy the party they chose. ridiculous and shameful. Everyday I'm so thankful I wasn't born into this corruption. I don't know how Thai people can endure their lives

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, cncltd1973 said:

they should really eliminate the voting process, it's useless to encourage people to vote if you aren't going allow the results

Where where you born?   it seems more and more that the will of the people is just ignored  whoever they voted for  doesn't matter what the electorate want only the "agenda" of those above and controlling the politicians.

1 minute ago, johng said:

Where where you born?   it seems more and more that the will of the people is just ignored  whoever they voted for  doesn't matter what the electorate want only the "agenda" of those above and controlling the politicians.

that's true, I'm aware the US electoral college also does this.

born in Virginia

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, johng said:

The great reset. Remember conspiracy theories often become fact. One thing that's happening is the richer are getting richer quicker and the poor are getting poorer and there's a lot more of them. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

22 hours ago, smedly said:

how can government function without the largest party present, forgive them for they know not what they do

laughting hub of the world............shameful 

Speaking of the world... it's a shame some world leaders don't have to balls to say something.

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

The great reset. Remember conspiracy theories often become fact.

Of course mentioning the stated goals of the IMF, WEF, WHO  etc etc is  portrayed as conspiracy theory  by the  "mainstream media"  who themself are totally co-opted by those same 3 letter agencies.

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, sidneybear said:

Good news. Thailand doesn't need rhese western backed so called "progressives". Look at the state the west is in thanks to all this progressive rubbish. 

Funny thing top ten countries in the World  std of living and quality of life are all "progressive "rubbish.  Fash on 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Aussie999 said:

it's a shame some world leaders don't have to balls to say something.

Yes It's a shame but Thailand is a small player on the world wide stage and shining a light on other countries failings only invites the same criticism upon themself.(those criticising are just as bad)

1 minute ago, dinsdale said:

It is THE HUB of HUBS after all.

Hubba hubba hubba  and Thailand 4.0 "soft power" 

right back at yah 🤪 :cheesy:

Don't get me wrong I think Thailand has some great qualities  better in many respects than those so called world leading countries..but in many other respects it's just totally arse backwards.

• Agree 2

7 hours ago, Flying Saucage said:

Not just Asia, very true! In all the so called Western democracies the people are merely subjects who get token elections again and again by parties whose leaders all are alumni of the same cadre factories e.g. in Davos, and voter fraud after the elections is committed by routinely and intentionally breaking campaign pledges after the elections. 

In Germany nowadays the police raids the homes of people who criticise politicians, for example for asking if the minister of economy is able to count from 1 to 3, that's the new German form of lese majesty. And the cartell of old parties plans to abolish the biggest real opposition party, while critical voices are silenced by the DSA (Digital Services Act of von der Leyens corrupt EU). That's now the new guided "democracy" in Germany. And Germany is just one example from the West.

Is that all really better than Thailand?

I am all for democracy. But during the last four years in the West I learned that real democracy exists nowhere on this planet.

Thailand is not so different to the West.

"I am all for democracy. But during the last four years in the West I learned that real democracy exists nowhere on this planet."    But it does in many places 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, johng said:

Hubba hubba hubba  and Thailand 4.0 "soft power" 

right back at yah 🤪 :cheesy:

Don't get me wrong I think Thailand has some great qualities  better in many respects than those so called world leading countries..but in many other respects it's just totally arse backwards.

I agree. Been here 20 years and I like all the Thais I know want this place to progress and like these Thais I know exactly what who it is that's stopping this from happenning and it aint just the military/elite although they are indeed a very big part of it.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1