EC to Ask Court to Dissolve MFP

snoop1130

7 minutes ago, sungod said:

To be fair the Thai's did vote for MF, they got 38% of the whole vote, 10% more than the next party PT.

But that doesn't count in La La land, blatantly demonstrated by the current situation. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, JBChiangRai said:

Removing Section 112 has nothing to do with overthrowing the democratic regime of the government with the King as the head of state.

The UK has a democratic regime of government with the King as head of state without a Section 112.

They aren't even talking about getting rid of it, just amending it to be more appropriately used. 

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, MikeandDow said:

but nothing will change the thai people sub servant don't care  attitude.    

That's the saddest part, too lethargic to stand up and have what they voted for.

• Sad 1

Thaksin and his military cohorts are terrified of the MFP. 

They should be careful what they wish for. If MFP party is banned they will have  to call another  election. MFP will reform under another  name and wipe the floor with Thaksin and the military after the shameful treatment of Pita and the MFP since they won the election

• Agree 1

12 hours ago, smedly said:

how can government function without the largest party present, forgive them for they know not what they do

laughting hub of the world............shameful 

Oh they know "what they do" alright.

Edited by findlay13
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, MikeandDow said:

A democratic government is way too complicated for Thai people, they are allowing a few non elected people to destroy their votes, its a real shame that Thailand will never have a truly elected government. its just pure corruption look at Thaskin as a prime example the guy should be locked up for a long time for what he has done to the thai people ordering the killing of people (PolPot comes to mind ), but nothing will change the thai people sub servant don't care  attitude.    

you're really trying to compare pol pot to Thaiskin??  do you even understand what pol pot did?? 25% of the population was killed

I'm no fan of Thaksin as he started the stricter visa/overstay rules, but Thaksin didn't tell the police to go out and kill people.  That happened for various reasons, mainly being the typical shootouts between drug dealers and the police.  Others being the BIB protecting their own interests, but the police said it was self defense which all know was BS...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

39 minutes ago, Sig said:

Nothing new to see here... move along....

Edit:
I guess I should be explicit. I am being facetious. This action is so despicable, polite words escape me at the moment to describe what I think of these wholly self-centered people, who care NOTHING for their fellow countrymen who are of lesser means. Nor do they care for the peace of the land for the foreseeable future. Sickening.

Welcome to politicians the world over.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

We are in Thailand a country dictacted by a military/elite.

There is one who controls everything in Thailand's pseudo democracy  .

Just look at a 1000 baht note .

13 hours ago, ChrisY1 said:

Getting rid of the possible problem before they have one...Thai style politics...bad guys in...good guys out!

more likely they are making a much bigger problem for themselves, the box has already been opened and the voters don't want it shut.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, bob smith said:

let's be brutally honest, this place is a laughing stock!

that’s why I can never take your average thai person seriously.

Many, especially the males, think they know everything, yet they cant even get democracy right here!!!

a competent, intelligent populace starts at the school desk,

everything boils down to what kids are being taught in the classroom,

you need look no further at the standard of education the average Thai is receiving to figure out why they are the way they are.

Thailand will always be a joke on the world stage, a banana republic, until education is completely reformed, which imo will never happen in my life time.

bob.

Agree and this is supported by puerile TV shows specifically designed to keep the populace dumb. I must say, however, that this time round Thai people are not happy with what's taking place. What they'll do is the big question. 

• Agree 2

16 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

Agree and this is supported by puerile TV shows specifically designed to keep the populace dumb. I must say, however, that this time round Thai people are not happy with what's taking place. What they'll do is the big question. 

if history is anything to go by, then probably not much.

bob.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, soalbundy said:
14 hours ago, ChrisY1 said:

Getting rid of the possible problem before they have one...Thai style politics...bad guys in...good guys out!

more likely they are making a much bigger problem for themselves, the box has already been opened and the voters don't want it shut.

The box is being removed - acquiescence will return...