Trump says country faces ‘bloodbath’ if Biden wins in November

Social Media

9 hours ago, transam said:

Oh dear, still concentrating on a blokes physical condition, but not surprised, because you have nothing else, it seems.............:coffee1:

when he is the POTUS..yeah, i think it matters..every time you comment your credibility drops, it was low but now is near the 0 mark

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

On 3/16/2024 at 5:24 PM, save the frogs said:

Trump may likely be the catalyst for a civil war in the US following the election

It would be the shortest civil war in history.

More likely a few nutjobs randomly firing on the police, and going out in a blaze of glory.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

yeah right,you live in dream land no body outside of the US is in 'awe' of the US, that is your whole problem,. you are the most propagandised country on the planet 5% of you have passports, your corrupted media tells you 1 one thing and you are in an echo bubble, when the truth is the rest of the world hates the US

Let me correct that for you:

*You* hate the US.

That's why you support Trump.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, Woof999 said:

From https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/election-year-politics-threaten-bipartisan-border-deal/story?id=106768345

Trump on Monday said that "a border bill is not necessary," blasting the ongoing negotiations.

"As the leader of our party there is zero chance I will support this horrible open borders betrayal of America. It's not going to happen," Trump said.

There are also instances of Senator Lankford, the Republican responsible for much of the bill, commenting on the pressures he was put under by GOP sympathisers to not put forward any possible border solution during the current term. Here, for example: 

Ignoring all the above, and lets assume Trump  doesn't want to see the US on it's knees before the next election, the main (only) question I have is:

If immigration is the #1 problem to solve in the US, why was this bill killed by GOP? Even if they think it doesn't go far enough, why kill a bill that would see immigration numbers reduced?

a classic trump hater

Screenshot 2024-03-18 at 21.18.53.png

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, Lacessit said:

It could be worse, Trans. They could wear the caps backwards, with the MAGA logo facing forward..........

that is comedy gold, seriously, have you ever thought of doing stand up?

• Sad 1

Biden has to keep close ties to China so the “big guy “ can reap the rewards after he’s booted in November.  Follow the money!

Screwing over America by making sure the EV supply chain benefits China.  And you think Trump is a “dictator “.  

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-admin-finalize-major-gas-car-crackdown-warnings-from-automakers-energy-industry

Edited by G_Money
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

It would be the shortest civil war in history.

More likely a few nutjobs randomly firing on the police, and going out in a blaze of glory.

Sounds like the “mostly peaceful “ summer of love!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, transam said:

Libya, do you mean the NATO exercise of 2011, or something else...?

2015-19, USA and ALLIES together had another go there.

Now tell me who the USA invaded on their own, I think you can leave out Grenada........🤭

yeah, destroying Libya for 1. the Us doesn't do anything alone, thats why NATO is still functioning, so the US can wage a war while having suckers to back them up.... as Trumpo said, nato is defunct, it was there for the cold war which ended in 90's, what happened to all Libyas resources? the gold etc.... what did the BBC tell you happened?

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Seriously losing the fundraising war. But don't pay attention because it probably isn't too important. The polls 7 months from the election does though.

President Biden’s campaign has amassed $155 million in cash on hand for the 2024 election, far exceeding the in-hand total for his Republican opponent, Donald Trump

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2024-03-17/biden-campaign-has-amassed-155m-in-cash-on-hand-for-2024-campaign-and-raised-53m-last-month

and what is the point? Biden has been donated to by big corps, pharma or anyone with vested interests...surely its what the people want that counts no?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

yeah, destroying Libya for 1. the Us doesn't do anything alone, thats why NATO is still functioning, so the US can wage a war while having suckers to back them up.... as Trumpo said, nato is defunct, it was there for the cold war which ended in 90's, what happened to all Libyas resources? the gold etc.... what did the BBC tell you happened?

What happened to the yellowcake that Libya was storing for their nuclear program? I don't know what happened to it.

Trump is still angry that Gaddafi was overthrown, since he a good customer for Trump.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, newnative said:

How even a single person could support this unhinged, dangerous crackpot is beyond me.

It takes a crackpot to support a crackpot.

Except for the Russian supporters, they know what they are doing.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

35 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Let me correct that for you:

*You* hate the US.

That's why you support Trump.

already said i fully support Putin..he just won btw..yes, i hate the US warmongering A..and what? can you deny they are cancer of the planet?
i support trump in the context he goes against people like yourself, Putin or Trump for world leader...Putin all the way...cant wait for US empire to crumble!!

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

exactly, joke went right over you head

says the man rimming Biden in every possible opportunities , do you cup the balls too?

I believe the deliciously is called Rusty Trombone.  I suspect quite a few experts among the ranks 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

It takes a crackpot to support a crackpot.

Except for the Russian supporters, they know what they are doing.

Is the Greenhouse gas a factor?  In what way?

Trump explains that if the Dems, who are pushing for violent immigration and world war, win, "it will be a bloodbath".
The press sums it up like this: «Trump announces that if he doesn't win, it will be a bloodbath».

• Confused 3

3 minutes ago, G_Money said:

I believe the deliciously is called Rusty Trombone.  I suspect quite a few experts among the ranks 

for sure, bigger weapons commenting here than the US MOAB! 

the human Biden centipede volunteers!!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, pub2022 said:

Trump explains that if the Dems, who are pushing for violent immigration and world war, win, "it will be a bloodbath".
The press sums it up like this: «Trump announces that if he doesn't win, it will be a bloodbath».

i think you missed 14 pages.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

On 3/17/2024 at 10:18 AM, impulse said:

Interesting that Trump was really talking about a bloodbath for the US auto industry when addressing tariffs on Chinese imports assembled in Mexico.

Yes, of course he was.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

So, who here is going to start attacking people if Trump loses the election?

Who else?  Google.  Left wing social media similar to Facebook.  Doesn’t Zuckerberg have a face you just want to punch?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/google-interfered-elections-41-times-last-16-years-media-research-center-says

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

47 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

already said i fully support Putin..he just won btw..yes, i hate the US warmongering A..and what? can you deny they are cancer of the planet?
i support trump in the context he goes against people like yourself, Putin or Trump for world leader...Putin all the way...cant wait for US empire to crumble!!

Putin didn't win. It wasn't an election. Putin put on a show. 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

ah, jim acosta,,,the bastian of truth!!

when you guys say trumps uses 'dog whistles'..you don't  think for a second that referring to trump as 'parroting language used by hitler' is in itself a dog whistle to the left ?
you do realise everything you say Trump will do you are already doing!!

this thread is prime example, 14 pages deep in arguing over something taken out of context, yet mnone of you have once backed down and admitted it was a misleading title..... and you say trump has a cult following...suckers!

Edited by frank83628
bozomoron
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1