Trump says country faces ‘bloodbath’ if Biden wins in November

Social Media

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

There has be an actual election before that question makes any sense.

so thats a YES then, you are denying the election result..... just like the orange man. perhaps you are more similar than you think!!

• Confused 1

Just now, frank83628 said:

so thats a YES then, you are denying the election result..... just like the orange man. perhaps you are more similar than you think!!

No. There wasn't an actual election. Enjoy your dictator. 

• Agree 1

58 minutes ago, pub2022 said:

Trump explains that if the Dems, who are pushing for violent immigration and world war, win, "it will be a bloodbath".
The press sums it up like this: «Trump announces that if he doesn't win, it will be a bloodbath».

EDIT: I WAS WRONG SORRY

He was actually speaking about car trade with Mexico and China when he used the word 'bloodbath'.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, pub2022 said:

Trump explains that if the Dems, who are pushing for violent immigration and world war, win, "it will be a bloodbath".
The press sums it up like this: «Trump announces that if he doesn't win, it will be a bloodbath».

The only violent subsection of liberals is Anitifa and BLM.  BLM less of a threat as they’re mostly composed of delusional white liberals with purple hair, similar to many on this thread.

Antifa, the Brown Shirts of the Democrat Party are predominantly Thugs so they will have guns, unregistered of course.

If push comes to shove, the Trumpers won’t start the conflict, Antifa will.

“Behind every blade of grass will be a rifle”. Quote.  Admiral Yamamoto, IJN.

Conservatives own guns, liberals despise them.  It would be the Mariana's Turkey Shoot, 2024 edition.

Edited by G_Money
  • Confused 2

3 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Why did he poison then arrest his major opponent?

no, just won, fair & square...you have to accept the result right, i mean,,unless you want to sound like Trumpo!!

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

here he is, the man who threw his toys out of the pram,  announced he was 'leaving the page' back once again!!! diddums

Hypocrisy is the trademark of the left!

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I'll believe he meant the auto industry when I hear Trump clarify that himself instead of those just carrying water for the tyrant.

And you believe Pelosi when everyone else knows he was talking about the auto industry.

Nuff said.  X from Z.  It’s warranted.

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I'll believe he meant the auto industry when I hear Trump clarify that himself instead of those just carrying water for the tyrant.

as opposed to listening to what was said in full!
did you even bother to  watch your own link above?? at the 4 minute mark, even these hosts say it was very clear what he meant.   
you still refusing to accept what was said even though everyone apart from a couple of msm outlets and old hag pelosi, agree it was about the auto industry.
you have major TDS man, and you have the nerve to call trump supporters idiots and low IQ!!

you are certainly living up to your username!

Edited by frank83628
spelt moron incorrectly
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

as opposed to listening to what was said in full!
did you even bother to  watch your own link above?? at the 4 minute mark, even these hosts say it was very clear what he meant.   
you still refusing to accept what was said even though everyone apart from a couple of msm outlets and old hag pelosi, agree it was about the auto industry.
you have major TDS man, and you have the nerve to call trump supporters idiots and low IQ!!

you are certainly living up to your username!

I refer to to what he actually said. He did not qualify his statement. Nor did he say how a Biden presidency would result in a bloodbath for the auto industry. 

"It's going to be a bloodbath for the country, that'll be the least of it."

"country" did not mean "auto industry" when I went to school.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I refer to to what he actually said. He did not qualify his statement. Nor did he say how a Biden presidency would result in a bloodbath for the auto industry. 

"It's going to be a bloodbath for the country, that'll be the least of it."

"country" did not mean "auto industry" when I went to school.

and when he said he'd tax the cars 100%, what he really meant was he'd kill all Mexicans! 
If you bothered to watch anything more than that line you should, if you have a rational thinking brain,  be able to put it in to context, but somehow i don't think you will. 🤡

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

and when he said he'd tax the cars 100%, what he really meant was he'd kill all Mexicans! 
If you bothered to watch anything more than that line you should, if you have a rational thinking brain,  be able to put it in to context, but somehow i don't think you will. 🤡

As I said, I'll believe otherwise when I hear Trump say he was only referring to the auto industry. Paint me skeptical.

Again, he did not make any statement as to how his non election would affect the auto industry in any way. Ford has already said it will move more production to Mexico to avoid the UAW.

Ford is the darling of the red states - couldn't be more unamerican.

https://www.cnbc.com/2016/09/15/ford-to-move-all-small-car-production-to-mexico-from-us-ceo.html

Edited by ozimoron
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, frank83628 said:

blah blah, he won, and so will El' trumpo. Go Putin. !!

High level of debate there, bubba.

You're right about one thing -- the connection between Putin and Trump.

Yes Putin "won" his self directed show (not an election).

Americans still have a chance to stop their wannaba dictator Trump in the upcoming election.

It's way too late for Russians to change anything that way.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, frank83628 said:

and what is the point? Biden has been donated to by big corps, pharma or anyone with vested interests...surely its what the people want that counts no?

“The enthusiasm we’re picking up as we go around the country is real,” Biden said in a radio interview with WNOV 860 in Wisconsin last week. “We’ve raised a whole lot of money. We have 1.5 million donors, including 500,000 are brand new, they’re small donors; 97% of the donations under $200.”

Yes Trump and the MAGA GOP are in big financial and political trouble. It is imploding before our eyes. RIP - Trump and the MAGA GOP.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

You need to view bloodbath-gate in the wider context.

I repeat my previous assertion -- Trump is evil.

Stop him now before it is too late.

‘Bloodbath’ aside, Trump’s violent rhetoric is unambiguous - The Washington Post (archive.ph)

‘Bloodbath’ aside, Trump’s violent rhetoric is unambiguous

Trump has already warned of “riots,” “violence in the streets” and “death & destruction” if he’s wronged. All of that context is vital.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

10 hours ago, frank83628 said:

yeah right,you live in dream land no body outside of the US is in 'awe' of the US, that is your whole problem,. you are the most propagandised country on the planet 5% of you have passports, your corrupted media tells you 1 one thing and you are in an echo bubble, when the truth is the rest of the world hates the US

Most Americans dont care what Eurotrash and Commie elites think of the USA. Our popularity in the world in best illustrated by our border crisis.

By the way, most Americans dont have passports because it is unneccessary for travel in the USA. Isnt Texas bigger than Europe?

• Confused 2