Trump says country faces ‘bloodbath’ if Biden wins in November

Social Media

11 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

IMO there is no "context" in which a leader should threaten a bloodbath if he loses an election.

Those who fall back on this "argument" are being disingenuous at best, and delusionary at worst.

It's a well known expression in finance. Commonly used with no connotations of civil war or dictatorships like the alarmist lefties are pretending it to be. Trump was talking about the hit to the auto sector. 

image.png.78ed4c6f858c9fb198e2233354faa792.png

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/markets/stocks/news/bloodbath-on-d-street-investors-lose-rs-2-lakh-crore-in-15-mins-of-trade-as-sensex-crashes-800-points/articleshow/106914577.cms?from=mdr

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Wise choice, for a change. You would not find errors, there aren't any.

My post count is only relevant in demonstrating my attention to detail, and the range of topics I contribute to. It's quite comprehensive.

Now take a look at your 998 posts. You have no other subject but Trump, a monomaniacal obsession with a felon. Who's the fool now?

Your constant posting errors demonstrate you are typical of the education level of his supporters, barely making it out of primary school.

When you have nothing the spelling Nazi surfaces in you.  

And exactly how many awards in Journalism have you received?  

If you’re the award winning Journalist as claimed.

You would acknowledge I have post in other topics also.  Even responding to you at times.

Is lying an award winning category?  You should have several.

Edited by G_Money
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, bamnutsak said:

Again, I rewatched this utterance ~ 10 times. He was not talking about the auto industry taking a bloodbath.

But I do agree, 100% tariffs would be a very, very bad thing.

i dont believe you even watched it once. if you did you would realise how stupid your comments are. 

you are in a minute gruop that this means antything other than the US auto industry, Biden is 1, Pelosi is another,  perhaps you have cognitive issues too!

Edited by frank83628
  • Confused 4
  • Agree 2

12 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

What happened to the yellowcake that Libya was storing for their nuclear program? I don't know what happened to it.

Trump is still angry that Gaddafi was overthrown, since he a good customer for Trump.

ask the french, Brits or muricans, they looted everything, all the gold and cash 

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

7 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

"That'll be the least of it..."

"That'll" being tariffs...

next thought...

..."Now if I don't get elected it'll be a bloodbath."

"it'll"? What will?

Not the auto industry because if he is not elected there won't be tariffs, or a bloodbath.

It is interesting how trump's strange utterances get defended to the max...

you're in an echo chamber of about 3 people. everyone else, even the anti trump MSM have taken what was said in the right context.  not sure why you keep denying it, perhaps accepting that you were wrong is something you cannot do. google it and choose from one of the results, practically all of them say he was talking about the auto industry.
at some point you will have to admit that you have TDS

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

I watched the video, quite a few times. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oVCoN74hjw&t=2818s

~ 47:26

i dont need to watch it.....but from your 47:26-49:0 he is clearly talking about the auto industry. Words like: cars, plants, united auto workers, 34% of the auto manufacturing  are tell tail signs....you see something else, you have an issue i think.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

18 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Voters turnout in 2020 soared to levels not seen in decades fueled by the bitter campaigning between Biden and Trump. Followed the same pattern in 2018 mid-term that saw unusual high turnout. In 2022 mid-term again same record turnout. Thrice Maga Trump were defeated. Trump has not change his campaigning style and in fact has added the anti democracy fascist elements. Turnout for November will very likely follow the same pattern. Trump has not broadened his base and will be defeated again. The civil war is a big bluff and just innuendo. When he is soundly defeated yet again, his supporters will slide back into oblivion. There is no back-up Trump.

Agreed and thus my hope. The sad reality is that the justified working middle class frustration/anger among those supporting Trump are driven by their emotions and not joining us others on the center left motivated to push for addressing the real issues using thought. I'll spare you but it does draw our attention to history ... unruly, emotionally driven monsoon one hand ... or is the choice to be controlled from the top down. Yikes! I do not care for either.

10 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Biden didn't fall of the plane step and neither had toilet roll stuck to his shoe like Trump.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-biden-video-not-falling-down-stairs-plane-poland-188057020639

no, he fell UP them, and stumbled on a second occasion. i didn't say Poland, so not sure why you quoted that 'fact check'

he also fell off the stage....  https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-stumbles-plane-stairs-1871758

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Hardly suprising for an elderly man to miss a step and stumbled. I am sure you had that experience. Trump had a number of missteps too. Let's called this even and not to raise this up again. 

ahh, so give him a pass because he's elderly.. his white house spokeswoman claimes he is fit as a fifddle,no signs of aging..or words to that effect, you can't have i both ways.....  Trump hasn't fallen up and steps or off the stage, side by side trumps has all his faculties,  lets compare gaffs by the pair of them..... i will wager Biden has more, or lets put them on the debate stage, with a non bias moderator.... but yes, off topic so can leave it. 

P.S Biden has over 30yrs on me, only stumbling i do is Chang related!

Edited by frank83628
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

ahh, so give him a pass because he's elderly.. his white house spokeswoman claimes he is fit as a fifddle,no signs of aging..or words to that effect, you can't have i both ways.....  Trump hasn't fallen up and steps or off the stage, side by side trumps has all his faculties,  lets compare gaffs by the pair of them..... i will wager Biden has more, or lets put them on the debate stage, with a non bias moderator.... but yes, off topic so can leave it. 

Many will love to debate you on who tells more lies and have more gaffs as it will be so easy with so many documented facts. Even Trump hasn't fallen can easily be dispelled in a whiff of a search. Falling off steps is pretty normal for elderly man but walking with a trail of toilet paper is highly unusuall. Yes it's off topic and will leave it. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wrwest said:

The sad reality is that the justified working middle class frustration/anger among those supporting Trump are driven by their emotions and not joining us others on the center left motivated to push for addressing the real issues using thought.

No, utterly rational frustration and anger even among those not supporting Trump, hence Biden's record low approval numbers. People's bank balances aren't lying to them, you see, and they ain't stupid. They also see what's happened with the border, immigration, crime, social division, and excessive, sometimes illegal regulation for the leftist agenda. 

And Biden's simply doubling down. No fanciful "pushing" to address the "real issues" has worked in the last 4 years, as the "real issues" have become a lot worse than they were under Trump. The "real issues" have become the issues of new "genders," pronouns, diversity, gas stoves, spying on political opponents, paying off students to vote Dim, throwing money at Ukraine, pandering to Muslims, etc. etc.

The Dims can't get rid of him as Kamala's in the wings and invulnerable as the affirmative action diversity bimbo. 

Nothing emotional here. Get over that nonsense.

Bidenflation higher than ever, clocking in at 17.3% -TIPP

A Course in Biden Budgetology

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

Yes there is an alternative meaning for it, sometimes used when refering to financial disasters and the likes but if that's what he really meant then why not just say 'It's going to be a bloodbath for the car industry', why even bring 'country' into it?

image.png.90f1f1b3f631619697bd02567f2ae4db.png

"As GM goes, so goes the nation." Obvious, innit? Biden shutting down the traditional auto industry, inflating, shutting off oil and gas, selling off the Strategic Petroleum Reserve (brilliant!), uneconomic tax hikes accompanied by "fair share" jingoism . . . . The list goes on. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Dims may register a lot of felons and illegals--they strongly resist any voter ID checking--and may steal the election that way. The illegals are here to serve the purpose. 

Got any evidence of large numbers of illegals voting?

Didn't think so.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, frank83628 said:

i cannot understand why, when an ID is needed to do most things in life, that it is not necessary to cast a vote in the US.

Obviously should be. Democrats block the idea to get votes they buy via welfare benefits and granted privileges. In fact Merrick Garland doubled down the other day. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

My original post CLEARLY stated that I understood he was talking about the automotive industry but my point is using the word 'bloodbath' is just stupid, clumsy and unneccessarily incendiary. If you are going to say 'Now, if I don't get elected, it's going to be a bloodbath for the whole -- that's gonna be the least of it. It's going to be a bloodbath for the country. That will be the least of it.", then people are going to immediately think he is talking about bloodbath in the context of - Bloodbath : (NOUN) indiscriminate slaughter; a massacre. Yes there is an alternative meaning for it, sometimes used when refering to financial disasters and the likes but if that's what he really meant then why not just say 'It's going to be a bloodbath for the car industry', why even bring 'country' into it?

The mental gynastics you guys are trying to use to (yet again) excuse what Trump says happens all the time. You did it when in the run-up to January 6th he said 'Be there, will be wild!” and '“WE HAVE JUST BEGUN TO FIGHT!!!” and on the actual day itself ''If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore'  and that's not even getting to the times before and when he was POTUS.   

Words matter and if you are trying to be the next POTUS you should be choosing them far more carefully than this.  

the mental gymnastics us guys are doing..are you for real.??... you are literally trying to change the meaning of something that has been said even though it is blatantly obvious to 99% of people, you are of the 1% that is trying to spin it when the facts prove you wrong.

do you disagree with all the MSM that have put it in the correct context?

• Thanks 1