Kiwi brothers deny all charges, their parents speak out - Tim Newton Today - March 19

webfact

I read reports that the gun was fired. Seems the cop shot at them for not stopping at a checkoint. That makes the 'he's trying to kill us' statement from the video plausible. After recent propaganda from high politicians that all White foreigners are criminals, the behavior of the cop shooting at them seems plausible as well.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, AreYouGerman said:

I read reports that the gun was fired. Seems the cop shot at them for not stopping at a checkoint. That makes the 'he's trying to kill us' statement from the video plausible. After recent propaganda from high politicians that all White foreigners are criminals, the behavior of the cop shooting at them seems plausible as well.

I can agree  that the claim about  "trying to kill us" seems plausible but unfortunately only a justification of actions if it can be at least proven a shot was fired at them and within the close vicinity of the check point that was witnessed.

There are regularly public reports of individual Police letting ego and frustration dictate actions  that are contrary to "supposed" function .But Thai Police are not famous for pulling a gun on simple traffic violators. Does this one have a history of gun slinging throw-downs? I doubt  it will ever be  made known.

The Kiwi brothers will inevitably learn at least something about life outside of Godzone.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, AreYouGerman said:

It is much more likely that the Kiwi that attacked the cop caused the gun to fire while taking it away from him.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, AreYouGerman said:

If he did, that would have been extremely rare, as I've never heard of a cop shooting at stop evaders. Perhaps the passenger gave him the finger salute as they drove away, but I still think it's just a rumour.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

28 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If he did, that would have been extremely rare, as I've never heard of a cop shooting at stop evaders. Perhaps the passenger gave him the finger salute as they drove away, but I still think it's just a rumour.

there are loads of instances of RTP discharging firearms in inappropriate circumstances often when they are drunk or whatever.

• Agree 1