I am amazed

Really?

You do understand that the FAA only regulates the USA airspace and there is a lot bigger world outside of that. 

The OP linked to a video, that shows pilots from GOL, a Brazilian airline, under Agência Nacional de Aviação Civil (ANAC), but lets not let facts get in the way of your views.

Please expand on why you dislike Pete Buttigieg, be fully honest.

21 hours ago, Georgealbert said:

Really?

You do understand that the FAA only regulates the USA airspace and there is a lot bigger world outside of that. 

The OP linked to a video, that shows pilots from GOL, a Brazilian airline, under Agência Nacional de Aviação Civil (ANAC), but lets not let facts get in the way of your views.

Please expand on why you dislike Pete Buttigieg, be fully honest.

Seems to be a very nice  Man ..    nothing against him ..       but on a professonal level ..   especially as the Tranportation Secretary ... a useless individual   maybe he should try his luck as a cookie shop clerk

im disappointed she isnt a  trans woman pilot, I see the usual crap of every man being a misogynist rears its  ugly  head, they just cant help themselves can they.

How  about if the airline is lowering standards to get diversity and inclusivity, I  think they need more dwarf pilots preferably of  colour  with adhd,  intersex etc etc etc

Flying fart not  given

1 hour ago, Luuk Chaai said:

Seems to be a very nice  Man ..    nothing against him ..       but on a professonal level ..   especially as the Tranportation Secretary ... a useless individual   maybe he should try his luck as a cookie shop clerk

Sorry, but you have not explained why you think he is useless as Tranportation Secretary, can you please provide some links to the problems you perceive, and please not just Fox and its Iridophobia.

1 hour ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

im disappointed she isnt a  trans woman pilot, I see the usual crap of every man being a misogynist rears its  ugly  head, they just cant help themselves can they.

How  about if the airline is lowering standards to get diversity and inclusivity, I  think they need more dwarf pilots preferably of  colour  with adhd,  intersex etc etc etc

Flying fart not  given

Thank you for proving my point, by posting more total nonsense, can you provide some links to these lowering of standards. 

Sorry, but I know you will find this difficult to understand, but pilot standards and training, is issued in guidance from IATA (The International Air Transport Association) and ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organisation). Pilot licensing is then dealt with by the countries aviation regulator, CAAT(Thailand), CAA(UK), FAA (USA), EASA (EU),etc.

There is no lowering of standards, the standards are the same for all, but that will not meet your perceived insecure agenda.

• 2 weeks later...

The worry should not be on the gender but on experience levels. Every airline on the planet is currently desperate for pilots and they are looking at every demographic to hire. A lot are lowering their requirements to achieve that. Outside of the USA, the terms and conditions of being a pilot are not attractive, the lifestyle is not great and the treatment of pilots in general has been appalling. As a passenger though, there is no way to know the experience levels of your pilots and you won't know it from their gender. It doesn't matter if the captain is the best pilot in the world - if their first officer is useless, it will negatively impact the performance as a crew as a whole. 

Personally I don't like the "look at me" social media posts - I think it cheapens the profession.