Filipina partner in Thailand

1 hour ago, Thjames said:

thats the dumbest reply ive heard 😝      you suggesting him to drop his gf and pick up a thai off the street as it would be easier?  these arent cars, they people in relationships!

I am pretty sure he does not have a Girlfriend of any kind .....he's a dreamer

regards worgeordie

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, ThaiFelix said:

Filipinas are mostly catholic and as such sex is dirty so far far more enjoyable. 

I never went to the bar areas but had friends I had met on the internet. Even though catholic they were much more willing and less inhibited. But never asked for money for the deed. But did ask next day for money for food, etc.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I remember meeting a nice old farang at a bookshop cafe in Pattaya last year 

He was planning to bring back to Pattaya a Filipina lady as a "carer" 

He said Thai woman were more for mongering but he needed someone to love him and take care of him.

Not sure if he did it , must catch up this year at that famous Pattaya bookshop cafe 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Why complicate things George ,there are plenty of girls in Thailand , the only

benefit of a Filipina Girl here would be if you are Catholic , keep it simple look

for a good Thai girl 

regards Worgordie

And they speak english

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, worgeordie said:

benefit of a Filipina Girl here would be if you are Catholic , keep it simple look

for a good Thai girl 

regards Worgordie

What an awful comment.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

I know an American guy that lives here. I don’t know a few months out of the year and his wife is Philippine and very beautiful and speaks perfect English and very nice. I think she’s like about 30 or 35 years younger than him but it seems to be working well for him. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

They CAN travel visa free to Thailand, as can many nationalities.

Not only that, under a reciprocal arrangement between ASEAN countries, the Thai embassy in Manila will issue a 60 day tourist visa to a Filipino passport holder FREE OF CHARGE. My partner has had two a year for the past 8 years. We spend 4-5 months a year in Pattaya. 

She has 4 Filipina friends who live with foreign partners in Pattaya for many years. There is quite a large group of Filipinos in Pattaya, many musicians, service staff, cleaners etc

We met in the Philippines, she is 33 years younger than me and we have been together 14 years

Edited by biggles45
  • Love It 2

4 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

I remember meeting a nice old farang at a bookshop cafe in Pattaya last year 

He was planning to bring back to Pattaya a Filipina lady as a "carer" 

He said Thai woman were more for mongering but he needed someone to love him and take care of him.

Not sure if he did it , must catch up this year at that famous Pattaya bookshop cafe 

I hope all turns out okay for you and your young lady.

All the very best.

• Agree 1

In my late teens and early 20's I had 2 pinay girlfriends in the UK, both nurses.

And thus my love affair and infatuation with Asian women was born.

After that I was with a Chinese Malay girl from Penang , also a nurse. Absolute stunner and a Virgin despite being 3 years older than me ( 23 )

I don't  give a hoot which neck of the woods they come from, just beat English ' roses ' hands down.

Now I'm happily married to a Thai and at 66 just a regular old fart but sometimes  I can't  help thinking back on a wonderful life of hedonism and dissipation. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, worgeordie said:

for a good Thai girl 

regards Worgordie

In general they speak excellent English and get many more of the nuances in the language.  If you're the kind of guy who enjoys good conversation and clever humour with your partner, my experience has been unparalleled with Filipinas.

And we've spent loads of time in Thailand - Pattaya mostly.

5 hours ago, The Theory said:

I live near an international school. Some rooms of near by apartment rented by Philippina girls. You don't  want to engage any relationship with them, all gold diggers to me 🤔.

Given that applies to just about every Thai girl I've ever met, I fail to see the point. You can go to any upmarket district in the west and find chicks pulling the same chain.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Since we are already considered outsiders here in Thailand no matter how long we live here and no matter how well we speak the language, why double the challenge by getting together with another outsider? Being with a Thai woman makes life so much easier in terms of negotiations, translations, any sort of business, and an infinite number of other areas.

On the contrary, when I had a Thai girlfriend I had exactly the opposite experience - I got scalped everywhere and I have no doubt that she was either colluding in the scam or didn't want a 'loss of face' confrontation.

My Filipino wife scrutinizes every hotel and restaurant bill - but plays the idiot, it's not long before you get the "oh solly" and the bill comes back several hundred Baht lighter. It doesn't happen a lot, but enough for it to be a reason for being skeptical.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, 3STTW said:

I'm married to a Filipina, we've been together since 2010 and lived in Thailand since 2015. Up until a year before I met my wife I was in a long-term relationship with a Thai girl. For context, I've worked in SE Asia since 1996 and been in relationships with girls from all those countries except Cambodia and Malaysia.

Personally, I have many reasons why I would never marry a Thai, I figured that out a long time before I met my wife. You often hear people say "all Asian women are basically the same", and in many ways they are but the differences lie in their values and priorities. For example, Filipinas value a loving, secure relationship far more than money, they are inveterate home-makers and they like planning for the future. Basically the opposite of you-know-who.

There's a lot of them everywhere and their networking capabilities are astonishing - they literally invented the 'jungle telephone'. When we moved to Thailand my wife didn't know anybody. A week later, on the day our container arrived, I got home from work and there was a bunch of Filipinos partying in the house. They'd literally unloaded the entire container into the house, furniture and all, unwrapped everything and flat-packed all the empty cartons in the front yard. All the bedding was washed, kitchenware and crockery cleaned and they were all acting like it was a day at the beach. I've moved house more times than I care to remember, so this was like my worst nightmare being rubbed out by a bunch of happy smiley people.

Lovely heartwarming story.

On 3/22/2024 at 2:50 PM, georgegeorgia said:

Do any of you guys have a Filipina partner living in Thailand with you ?

I have spoken to guys in Pattaya who have told me they do know if farangs with Filipina partners 

Is there any bar owners who are Filipino ? 

By partner you don't mean you met your wife in Philippines and decided you'd had enough of that place and have moved to Thailand.

Rather, you met some bird online, total stranger and offered her a monthly stipend to live with you bc Thai women are too clever for you, expect something more than Chang drinker in singlet living in Pattaya.

She will endlessly be taken for Thai and when that's found not to be the case will be presumed to be a hooker and you a dope unless living in central BKK and both of you nicely dressed.

amirite?

PS: it's Pinay or Filipina or Philippino.

Edited by Sluglord
  • Agree 1

On 3/23/2024 at 4:50 AM, georgegeorgia said:

Do any of you guys have a Filipina partner living in Thailand with you ?

I have spoken to guys in Pattaya who have told me they do know if farangs with Filipina partners 

Is there any bar owners who are Filipino ? 

I have an American friend who has lived in Bangkok with his Filipina wife for over 20 years (with their half American/ half filipina child). 

He's currently going through the Permanent Residency process.  

What would be so unusual about that?

On 3/23/2024 at 5:01 AM, georgegeorgia said:

I'm guessing English teachers in Bangkok too ?

I may be wrong however 

There were two Filipino teachers in the school that I worked in, they were very good teachers as well as good people.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Sluglord said:

By partner you don't mean you met your wife in Philippines and decided you'd had enough of that place and have moved to Thailand.

Rather, you met some bird online, total stranger and offered her a monthly stipend to live with you bc Thai women are too clever for you, expect something more than Chang drinker in singlet living in Pattaya.

She will endlessly be taken for Thai and when that's found not to be the case will be presumed to be a hooker and you a dope unless living in central BKK and both of you nicely dressed.

amirite?

PS: it's Pinay or Filipina or Philippino.

Nope not right... It's a guy..

Stick to the  Weed Forum Son.

The only dope is you smoking it 

With your 37 posts in the Weed Forum ,must of killed a few brain cells darl  🚬😉

Edited by georgegeorgia

7 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

Nope not right... It's a guy..

Stick to the  Weed Forum Son.

The only dope is you smoking it 

With your 37 posts in the Weed Forum ,must of killed a few brain cells darl  🚬😉

So, same thing but more only different gender. Got it.

It's a typical question and I had only glanced at the op. So, that would be Pinoy, Filipino or Philippino.

I resent your comments stating I was too high on marijuana to understand the post. Additionally, calling me son. You have to be one of the largest shi+posters on this forum but few complaints from members - difference is I made a mistake by not digging a bit deeper whereas your posts are usually just rubbish regardless.

While we are all pretty tolerant people as living abroad generally necessitates this time was this was a man's forum.

Good luck with your online manbor ladyboy or human trafficking or whatever.

Edited by Sluglord

20 hours ago, 3STTW said:

On the contrary, when I had a Thai girlfriend I had exactly the opposite experience - I got scalped everywhere and I have no doubt that she was either colluding in the scam or didn't want a 'loss of face' confrontation.

My Filipino wife scrutinizes every hotel and restaurant bill - but plays the idiot, it's not long before you get the "oh solly" and the bill comes back several hundred Baht lighter. It doesn't happen a lot, but enough for it to be a reason for being skeptical.

Colluding in a scam. This is pretty impossible unless you live in Pattaya, go to restaurants of her choosing, you pick really sketchy women, all of the above.