Filipina partner in Thailand

21 hours ago, 3STTW said:

I'm married to a Filipina, we've been together since 2010 and lived in Thailand since 2015. Up until a year before I met my wife I was in a long-term relationship with a Thai girl. For context, I've worked in SE Asia since 1996 and been in relationships with girls from all those countries except Cambodia and Malaysia.

Personally, I have many reasons why I would never marry a Thai, I figured that out a long time before I met my wife. You often hear people say "all Asian women are basically the same", and in many ways they are but the differences lie in their values and priorities. For example, Filipinas value a loving, secure relationship far more than money, they are inveterate home-makers and they like planning for the future. Basically the opposite of you-know-who.

There's a lot of them everywhere and their networking capabilities are astonishing - they literally invented the 'jungle telephone'. When we moved to Thailand my wife didn't know anybody. A week later, on the day our container arrived, I got home from work and there was a bunch of Filipinos partying in the house. They'd literally unloaded the entire container into the house, furniture and all, unwrapped everything and flat-packed all the empty cartons in the front yard. All the bedding was washed, kitchenware and crockery cleaned and they were all acting like it was a day at the beach. I've moved house more times than I care to remember, so this was like my worst nightmare being rubbed out by a bunch of happy smiley people.

Of course, you live in that country of happy, smiley people right? Oh, not right... Ok, then.

I've never met a group of people who network against others (white, Thai) all the white playing victim card. Only E Asians I know in which chip on shoulder, victimhood is ingrained in their psyche

On 3/22/2024 at 2:56 PM, georgegeorgia said:

I'm not quite sure , 

But I know there are music bands in the bars that may be Filipino nationals 

I would like a Filipina partner to bring to Thailand but I'm not sure if there is any visa leeways 

You live in Thailand correct? You are vaguely familiar with Thai law I presume? What are the odds of a Filipino man having the capital and desire to open of all things - a bar. The question is absolutely assinine. I think you're in Thailand but boytown boys to clever for you and you're just fishing for what? Not entirely certain. Illegal boy toy working in a bar? That one homosexual Filipino bar owner in the whole of East Asia outside Philippines.

Just another stupid post .. and btw all replies are do not meet your homosexual criteria so maybe just ask to close thread??

• Haha 1

On 3/22/2024 at 6:31 PM, georgegeorgia said:

Yes thankyou for your intellectual question and if I may proceed .

Others may explain it much more academic wise ....and I hope they do 

But let me explain in all my glory as a academic or amateur academic may I say.

I find Filipina "persons" are more caring in regards to cooking ,cleaning ,working hard ,etc the ones who if course indentify as a  "she".

Does anyone else think that of Filipina ladies ?

I don't. They are generally a money pit. They do not age well due to diet and genetics.

My Thai wife is gold.

I live in Thailand, support Thai people. I suggest unless married outside Thailand to a different foreign national you do the same. In fact, everyone living here indirectly supports Thailand over ??? by virtue of living here.

Why do Filipinos live here? Because on any quality of life standard it's a better place. Philippines is an utter mess and tbh attracts the bottom rung passport bros. I use that new term bc all men moving there are marriage oriented. The locals are used as protection as much as companionship. Thailand has tens of thousands of free agent men. I was one until I met a really lovely woman decades into my time in Asia.

1 hour ago, Sluglord said:

I don't. They are generally a money pit. They do not age well due to diet and genetics.

My Thai wife is gold.

I live in Thailand, support Thai people. I suggest unless married outside Thailand to a different foreign national you do the same. In fact, everyone living here indirectly supports Thailand over ??? by virtue of living here.

Why do Filipinos live here? Because on any quality of life standard it's a better place. Philippines is an utter mess and tbh attracts the bottom rung passport bros. I use that new term bc all men moving there are marriage oriented. The locals are used as protection as much as companionship. Thailand has tens of thousands of free agent men. I was one until I met a really lovely woman decades into my time in Asia.

Nasty chip on your shoulder you have there Sluglord. Just about everything you said above is either untrue or just plain old filthy, racist trope.

There is no question that the Philippines is poorer than Thailand. Filipinos come to work in Thailand for two reasons; a) so that they're geographically close to home, or b) they're using Thailand as a springboard to get better jobs in countries which pay far higher wages. The only other possible reason is there's a demand for well educated, English speaking manpower that isn't afraid of hard work.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, 3STTW said:

Nasty chip on your shoulder you have there Sluglord. Just about everything you said above is either untrue or just plain old filthy, racist trope.

There is no question that the Philippines is poorer than Thailand. Filipinos come to work in Thailand for two reasons; a) so that they're geographically close to home, or b) they're using Thailand as a springboard to get better jobs in countries which pay far higher wages. The only other possible reason is there's a demand for well educated, English speaking manpower that isn't afraid of hard work.

You're a bit of a laff mate.

While detailing a, b you forgot the actual reason they leave. The nation is wholly broken.

As for English it's pretty crap at a professional level.

I'll also clue you up a bit: the best of the lot get jobs in western countries, second Dubai, third service jobs in Singapore Hong Kong, fourth they get degrees reprocessed and they fashion themselves as 'English teachers'. They can do grammar lessons and teaching listening speaking exercises but pretty worthless for anything else. The hilarious thing here is with such marginal skills they think their salaries should match the best foreign teachers. No matter where they go they are constantly complaining, victimhood, racism... Kinda like you moaning on.

Your post seems typical race baiting, woke bs on this site as of past years. Perhaps a soft side for these people or one yourself. By all means ... Leave Thailand, the forum and go support your people.

I've been in Asia half my life, interracial marriage one quarter of my life, lived in seven countries, most friends if not all - not white. But honestly when I see bs comments like yours I could not give half af. This whole gay racist, racist, racist waaah... Time was my comments on thaivisa now with the dei whiners and the gay it's anything but.

Racist, racist, racist... 😱

On 3/23/2024 at 4:56 AM, georgegeorgia said:

I would like a Filipina partner to bring to Thailand but I'm not sure if there is any visa leeways 

Sounds like a good idea but every year you'll be making twice as many trips to immigration. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

I find some comments rude here, is that necessary?

I came to Thailand alone many years, had fun with Thai women, can be great.   But one time in Philippines, and I was hooked. But not wanted to marry. So the girl saw me a few months a year, when I came to Thailand, and came from Philippines.  After a few years, could not live without her, because if a girl is so genuine, and cares, has nothing to prove to you, I could not resist.

After all these years, we installed in Thailand, got later married, and it is the best decision of my life. Her English is perfect, we talk about everything, have fun, and she not mind the age difference and is fun.

When you live here, you meet other couples like us, and everyone is happy.  If you decide to live in Philippines, why you think that Thai girls do seldom, the opposite move? She is no demanding not in for gold and is the opposite of a moneypit. Her family are nice people, who despite not being brought up with any money have values. I love them.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

23 hours ago, Sluglord said:

Why do Filipinos live here? Because on any quality of life standard it's a better place.

Most Filipinos go to work in other countries because they can make more money in those other countries and send that money back home to their families.  It has nothing to do with your perceived difference in "quality of life" of each country.  If they could make the same money in their country, I think most of them would stay in the Philippines.

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't, but my wall neighbor does. 

My hearing spectrum is not perfect any more, but can still attest that they seem to be noisy, esp before and after sleeping time. Sometimes even during normal sleeping hours. 

Have to admit sample size is small. 

Edited by mran66