What Would You Have Israel Do to Defend Itself?

5 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

You added a new place to the equation . 

I didn't mention North Smaraia

As I said, Israel left Gaza in 1979

• Like 1

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

All I can do is hope that America runs out of bombs to send before they are all dead.

Yesterday announced US is shipping more 2000 and 500 pound bombs for us by IDF. Likely will be a significant increase in civilian deaths and injuries.

The new arms packages include more than 1,800 MK84 2,000-pound bombs and 500 MK82 500-pound bombs, according to Pentagon and State Department officials familiar with the matter. The 2,000-pound bombs have been linked to previous mass-casualty events throughout Israel’s military campaign in Gaza. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2024/03/29/us-weapons-israel-gaza-war/

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

OK, I will listen and decide .

What has Israel done wrong ?

What are those facts that they/we/I am denying ?

Tell me those facts which have been denied 

If you, and others, would pay any attention to the news, every day, since years, then you wouldn't have to ask me.

Obviously not all news is correct. But we all have internet and the freedom to check as many news sources as we like.

Pretending to know nothing just shown your ignorance and/or bad intentions. 

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Yesterday announced US is shipping more 2000 and 500 pound bombs for us by IDF. Likely will be a significant increase in civilian deaths and injuries.

The new arms packages include more than 1,800 MK84 2,000-pound bombs and 500 MK82 500-pound bombs, according to Pentagon and State Department officials familiar with the matter. The 2,000-pound bombs have been linked to previous mass-casualty events throughout Israel’s military campaign in Gaza. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2024/03/29/us-weapons-israel-gaza-war/

I can't post what I think of Biden right now, but it's not complimentary.

12 minutes ago, Hummin said:

A soi dog, will always be just a soi dog for some! 

And what is your point?

If you see a dog and you assume it is a soi dog, then it must be a soi dog?

And in case you missed it: We talk about humans, including thousands of children, who are treated worse than dogs. 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

If you, and others, would pay any attention to the news, every day, since years, then you wouldn't have to ask me.

Obviously not all news is correct. But we all have internet and the freedom to check as many news sources as we like.

Pretending to know nothing just shown your ignorance and/or bad intentions. 

You made the claim that I deny facts , I am simply asking you to state those facts that I am denying .

(BTW , I have been following the news from Israel for many years now )

I am not pretending anything , I am asking you to tell me what facts I am denying 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

You don't really debate do you? You just use posts as a trigger, and excuse, for another of your predetermined rants.

Let me make my point again, as simply as I can; @Nick Carter icp postulated one possible scenario, the emergence of an Islamic theocracy which would defeat Israel and destroy it. I commented on that, suggesting what the implications would be for Israelis, and, broadly in line with his views, suggesting why it would be impossible!

Enter stage left @thaibeachlovers, shrieking from the gospel according to Al Jazira, doing a passable imitation of a bull having multiple orgasms in a china shop!

So no, if you had followed our discussion you would have realised that neither of us thought that Israel would lose, and it's people's be driven to slaughter. I was suggesting that would be a result of that scenario emerging and precisely why Israel would never allow itself to lose, or be allowed to lose.

Both @Nick Carter icp and (I hope) myself are reasonably intelligent and humane beings who abhor the casualties in Gaza as much as we do the slaughter on October 7th last, not purveyors of "ludicrous and bad propaganda", a role which you have rather made your own.

In summary, perhaps read the discussion?

I'll put this on here so you know who did.

:cheesy:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

And what is your point?

If you see a dog and you assume it is a soi dog, then it must be a soi dog?

And in case you missed it: We talk about humans, including thousands of children, who are treated worse than dogs. 

The mentality is the same, for some, no difference

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Hummin said:

The mentality is the same, for some, no difference

Your opinions are based on insults rather than fact. "When the debate is lost slander becomes the tool of the loser". 🥴

Just now, Wobblybob said:

Your opinions are based on insults rather than fact. "When the debate is lost slander becomes the tool of the loser". 🥴

Mirror effect, 🪞 

28 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You added a new place to the equation . 

I didn't mention North Smaraia

As I said, Israel left Gaza in 1979

Will you now admit you are wrong about 1979?

Israel’s disengagement from Gaza, unilateral withdrawal of all Israeli security forces and settlements from the Gaza Strip in August–September 2005.

https://www.britannica.com/event/Israels-disengagement-from-Gaza

On 3/28/2024 at 12:47 PM, Nick Carter icp said:

It seems that way now , Israel was previously content to live with Gaza by its side , but since the Oct 7 terror attack Israel needs to take measures to stop any more terror attacks and the only solution is to move the Palaestians away from Gaza .

When that land becomes free , Israelis may as well settle on it to stop Hamas coming back 

pretty sure life for those in Gaza wasn't all hunky dory prior to Oct 7th!

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Mirror effect, 🪞 

The anti Israelis on here are incapable of a debate so after a few nonsense posts they decide they are getting nowhere with right minded posters so they decide to write gibberish monologues and the really off the wall posters reply to their own posts. 😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Israel’s disengagement from Gaza, unilateral withdrawal of all Israeli security forces and settlements from the Gaza Strip in August–September 2005.

The point being that Israel were not in Gaza in 2023 , Gaza was not occupied in 2023 .

When Israel were previously in Gaza and to what extent is an irrelevant point

The point was that Gaza wasn't occupied in 2023 and hadn't been for a number of years and the so-called occupation of Gaza wasn't the reason for the Oct 7 terror attack , because Gaza wasn't under occupation 

• Like 1

Just now, Wobblybob said:

The anti Israelis on here are incapable of a debate so after a few nonsense posts they decide they are getting nowhere with right minded posters so they decide to write gibberish monologues and the really off the wall posters reply to their own posts. 😂😂😂

Fantastic self realization.

I promise, I log off after this one, and take holiday.

So Im not going to disturb you or Brians bubble for a long time. At least until Im back from holiday. 

Just now, frank83628 said:

And who's fault is that, the West sent them money and other aid but instead of putting it to good use and improve their lifestyles, (wait for it Frank your going to love this), they built tunnels. 😂😂😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wobblybob said:

HI Wobblybob, would you care to debate when the war started in Gaza?

1 minute ago, frank83628 said:

Gazans had the life they wanted and voted for. Many worked in Israel, visas issued to Gazans were up and rising until their leaders decided to execute unarmed civilians..

I fear a long way back for them, never to be trusted...🤔

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

Fantastic self realization.

I promise, I log off after this one, and take holiday.

So Im not going to disturb you or Brians bubble for a long time. At least until Im back from holiday. 

A lie down in a very dark room may be preferable. 😂😂

7 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The point being that Israel were not in Gaza in 2023 , Gaza was not occupied in 2023 .

When Israel were previously in Gaza and to what extent is an irrelevant point

The point was that Gaza wasn't occupied in 2023 and hadn't been for a number of years and the so-called occupation of Gaza wasn't the reason for the Oct 7 terror attack , because Gaza wasn't under occupation 

I'll ask again, will you now admit you are wrong about 1979?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jeff the Chef said:

If you want to deny that Hamas cased this current war, then just pick any date and event and claim the war started on that day .

This war began on 31 st March year 0036 when Jesus Christ  got crucified by the Romans 

Your turn .

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

ah, you mean a difference of opinion..... that thing you don't like. 
everyone should be on the side of Israel right!!

i think the 1st post after the OP was the best think written here. look at the map and see how Israel has spread, would you be happy of your home was bulldozed and land taken?

Israel playing the victim is just like the US doing it. everyone out to get them, and blind to their actions!!

• Thanks 1

Just now, Jeff the Chef said:

You have been told many times but just because it doesn't fit in with your anti Israel nonsense you invent fantasies.

Was there any bombing prior to 7/10 as such, thought not. Pulling dates from your excuse wallet will never justify these 7/10 crimes!

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

On 3/27/2024 at 6:12 PM, retarius said:

I think the fine minds of the UNSC have spoken about this, considered it, debated it and come to the conclusion that the genocide has to stop. 

More fine minds like mine  would say that Israel should remove itself from all stolen lands and go back into the only lands it (might be) legally entitled to, i.e. the lands shown in the maps used to delineate Arab and jewish areas in the original documents which started this wretched intractable problem.

The land was in the UN documents was divided into an Arab half and Jewish half. Sadly the Jews wanted more than their fair share of land and have been on a land theft spree ever since. 

If the jews retreat to their land and stop the land theft for settlements etc I think the problem will ameliorate but never heal. 

perfectly put

• Like 1

Just now, frank83628 said:

ah, you mean a difference of opinion..... that thing you don't like. 
everyone should be on the side of Israel right!!

i think the 1st post after the OP was the best think written here. look at the map and see how Israel has spread, would you be happy of your home was bulldozed and land taken?

Israel playing the victim is just like the US doing it. everyone out to get them, and blind to their actions!!

Tut tut Frank, you are off on a tangent again.

5 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

I'll ask again, will you now admit you are wrong about 1979?

I did say ABOUT 1979 , I didn't know the exact date and the exact date wasn't relevant, so I didn't bother to look it up .

Point being that Israel wasn't occupying Gaza when Hamas carried out their terror attack in 2023