Thailand house of representatives approves same-sex marriage bill

webfact

Just now, Rampant Rabbit said:

My hamster isnt a  perv.. youll be asking me for her only fans  page next ya feeeeelthy beast

All sounds a bit Pervy to me.

14 minutes ago, watthong said:

However, bigoted comments are allowed to run rampant whenever gay topic - marriage especially - comes up. Unfortunately, yes, but that's nothing new.

Yess.. You got it. I had absolutely no homophobic sentiment, until it comes to marriage. While the idea of having sex with another male makes puke, it is none of my business if others resort to perversions to get off. But marriage is a limit I don't want to be crossed, as it involves an innocent third party: children.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, waders123 said:

Until same-sex marriage is officially announced as being legal in the Gazette, it is only an idea.

It still needs approval from the Senate and royal endorsement to become law.

But it is widely expected to happen by the end of 2024, making Thailand the only South East Asian country to recognise same-sex unions.
With a 399 vote of 415 there will be no Senate opposition.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Fairynuff said:

“I had no homophobic sentiment”…...and then continue with a hideous homophobic rant. Case closed.

1 hour ago, Fairynuff said:

“I had no homophobic sentiment”…...and then continue with a hideous homophobic rant. Case closed.

Tinker Bell, are u angry?

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Ben Zioner said:

Dunno, but while I perceive a two females in a relationships as enticing and delicately scented, the sodomy, pillar of male Gay love, makes me feel sick. 

Thank you for sharing.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ben Zioner said:

Tinker Bell, are u angry?

Noooooo pushing bigots buttons is really entertaining, more so when they think I care enough to be angry. Bet you thought you calling me silly names would bother me too. Think again Enoch.

2 minutes ago, Fairynuff said:

Noooooo pushing bigots buttons is really entertaining, more so when they think I care enough to be angry. Bet you thought you calling me silly names would bother me too. Think again Enoch.

I am so happy..

As I (and many before me) have said, not only should homosexuals be allowed to marry, it should be compulsory.  Forced monogamy, no more gay orgies or theesomes, no more poppers and "fast tracking" at the bathouses; just one piece of a ss for the rest of your life.  

Real marriage isn't a smorgasbord,  you take what you get and you like it or feel the stiff, throbbing proboscus of government ripping open your financial rectum - for life. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, watthong said:

What's a vagina and a butthole have in common? They both discharge body waste.

this is maybe the most shocking statement yet. You should tell the women in your life about this and then come back and tell us what they said. 😂

• Love It 1

6 hours ago, Ben Zioner said:

But marriage is a limit I don't want to be crossed, as it involves an innocent third party: children.

The most reasonable compromise was civil unions (which cover the legal details and leave the original definition alone) but this was of course rejected because it's not really about they say it is.

Marriage requires a women to be involved. The whole point of marriage is to solve a tension between men and women with the goal of raising families. Never once was it about nothing but "love" like the boomer liberals decided it was. Once you take the women out of the picture it's no longer marriage, full stop. I don't care what two men do with each other but it can never be marriage.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Bobthegimp said:

As I (and many before me) have said, not only should homosexuals be allowed to marry, it should be compulsory.  Forced monogamy, no more gay orgies or theesomes, no more poppers and "fast tracking" at the bathouses; just one piece of a ss for the rest of your life.  

seriously how many gay men want to get married? They can just log in to grinder and get sex no questions asked. With women it's not so easy and for most of history marriage was required for sex at all. As far as I can tell this driven by activists for their own personal clout.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

That bridge has sailed.

You're living in the past.

Yeah they won like most issues but it's all lies. The entire West since WWII is built on one giant pile of lies and it's going to come crumbling down eventually.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

15 hours ago, hotchilli said:

About time, I just hope the senate don't put a spanner in the works.. so to speak

This is true and we certainly know how toxic the incredibly corrupt Senate is, where their power comes from, and how half of them were installed by the most toxic institution in the nation. The Thai army. 

Aren't their terms supposed to expire this year? 

Edited by spidermike007
  • Like 1

I like how all the 'anti gay marriage' straight guys  on here, who act like they want to protect the biblical idea of a monogamous union for life of a man and woman.....are all probably divorced or separated, on their second or third marriage, with kids left from previous ones. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

32 minutes ago, jak2002003 said:

I like how all the 'anti gay marriage' straight guys  on here, who act like they want to protect the biblical idea of a monogamous union for life of a man and woman.....are all probably divorced or separated, on their second or third marriage, with kids left from previous ones. 

I take it you mean as opposed to all the  old Gay  men on here who have been in stable monogamous  relationships with their childhood sweet heart, and who have spent  their entire lives in waiting, for the moment they can walk down the aisle and live happily ever after  

35 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

Yep, and knee deep in prostitutes thinking the girls actually like them rather than abhor them and go through unpleasant motions to earn some money.

So if for example a gay couple split up and one of them decides to return to a full on single gay lifestyle, are you saying that the male prostitutes he would be at least "knee deep in"  would actually really  like him and thoroughly  enjoy the sex?  with the money just being an inconsequential bonus?

15 hours ago, watthong said:

However, bigoted comments are allowed to run rampant whenever gay topic - marriage especially - comes up. Unfortunately, yes, but that's nothing new.

You have just demonstrated that Gay activism is yet another threat to freedom of opinion.  Gay marriage is a risky twist of society and many children will suffer from it. That's my opinion and it is my right to voice it without being called names.

Edited by Ben Zioner
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1