Obama, Fearing Biden Loss to Trump, Is on the Phone to Strategize

Social Media

3 hours ago, gabruce said:

What 3 presidents? I see Biden and Obama, Hilary never was president, and I don't recognize the 4th person (last photo?).

You would need to read to get it, so maybe no chance?

Just now, Dolf said:

He won in 2016. It is by state. Learn the basics.

Yes, even though Clinton won the 2016 election with the actual voters, Trump was awarded the Presidency by the cursed Electoral College.  Duh.  That doesn't change the fact that the majority of the voters wanted the other candidate to be their President in both 2016 and 2020.  Trump's a loser with the American voters in both elections, and by a huge number in 2020.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, newnative said:

Yes, even though Clinton won the 2016 election with the actual voters, Trump was awarded the Presidency by the cursed Electoral College.  Duh.  That doesn't change the fact that the majority of the voters wanted the other candidate to be their President in both 2016 and 2020.  Trump's a loser with the American voters in both elections, and by a huge number in 2020.

The system has been in place for years.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

They are rolling in dough now that 2020 paid off so handsomely. NOT

Odd statement. Gamblers usually bet weekly.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, newnative said:

Winning the popular vote in the US has as much relevance as does getting the most hits in a baseball game. Zero.  You could say the same thing in Canada- the Conservative Party got more votes than the Liberals, but the Liberals got more seats in Parliament and were able to form a minority government.  

It shows how uniquely terrible the Hillbeast was as a candidate that she lost to Trump. Also how uniquely terrible a campaign she ran, in spite of being constantly touted as "the most qualified candidate EVER for the Presidency". 

But yeah, when the Democrates start pulling deep from their past in order to drag a candidate across the line, you know they are in trouble.  It shows how thin their bench is today, and how unliked most of their current 'leaders' are.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Winning the popular vote in the US has as much relevance as does getting the most hits in a baseball game. Zero.  You could say the same thing in Canada- the Conservative Party got more votes than the Liberals, but the Liberals got more seats in Parliament and were able to form a minority government.  

It shows how uniquely terrible the Hillbeast was as a candidate that she lost to Trump. Also how uniquely terrible a campaign she ran, in spite of being constantly touted as "the most qualified candidate EVER for the Presidency". 

But yeah, when the Democrates start pulling deep from their past in order to drag a candidate across the line, you know they are in trouble.  It shows how thin their bench is today, and how unliked most of their current 'leaders' are.

It was certainly not irrelevant for Trump, as he was furious that Hillary won the popular vote.

As usual, he claimed the 2016 elections have been rigged. That was so important for Trump that he created an investigation commission about it. Of course, it was baseless, the committee went nowhere and was eventually dissolved.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-longstanding-history-calling-elections-rigged-doesnt-results/story?id=74126926

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

Well, going by the current polls, a second term president. 

I truly hope that he wins the election, not because he is gods gift or anything, but merely to shut the whining left up on here to show they are in the MINORITY of US citizens. Also want to point out to you as you seem to be completely missing the plot on your points - 2023 and 2024 cases I believe came after he said he would run for president , obviously showing that whilst they could have bring them before they held them back until now in a left conspiracy to stop him being president again.

I have no love for Trump but the left lawfare is ridiculous and will be their undoing

The MAL search occurred in June 2022. That's what eventually triggered Trump's early candidacy.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

Also want to point out to you as you seem to be completely missing the plot on your points - 2023 and 2024 cases I believe came after he said he would run for president.

I 'also want to point out to you as you seem to be completely missing the' point that most of the '2023 and 2024 cases I believe' were under investigation before Trump's POTUS Campaign announcement.

And Trump having the best people lawyers that the WH or his supporters could buy likely knew of his potential jeopardy before he committed the 'crimes' and likely knew he was under investigation for them before he embarked on re-election.

image.png.6220712ce735c18c6c4e675d453d499a.png
Created by Loslobo with Designer powered by DALL E 3.

Edited by LosLobo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, impulse said:

Yeah, 'cause that's the acid test for a great president.  The ability to raise tons of dark money from a small cabal of the Uber rich.  Of course, that may explain the $$$ trillions of taxpayers' money he's dumped into those same donors' companies.

Besides, I'd bet that all Biden did was pop whatever they're giving him to stay awake and follow instructions from his handlers.

Edit:  I'd add that while Biden was schmoozing the uber wealthy in NYC, Trump was attending the wake of a slain cop in NYC.  He's not even a politician, and he get politics better than a 40+ year career politician.  Or it's just possible that he cares more...

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6349903830112

Unbelievable amounts of corrupt dark money are flowing into both parties, both at the national level and the local level, and every time this has been challenged at the level of the highest court in the land, the morally bankrupt Supreme Court has rejected the challenge.

So stop your preaching about one party being pure than the other, they're both absolute sewer filth. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, newnative said:

And, yet, even with all that, plus the FBI's last minute election interference, she still won the election with actual voters, by over 2 million.  Which makes Trump, in comparison, even more 'terrible' than her.  She was, supposedly, 'terrible' in your thinking but he still lost by millions!  Loser!  Let's not even dwell on his even bigger loss in 2020.  Double loser.

Poor Trump had to go hat in hand to the cursed Electoral College, get on his creaky knees, and beg, 'Pretty please, would you please make me President even though the voters didn't want big, fat, loser me at all.  Please forget what the American people want.  Give me what I want.  If you do that, I promise to be the worst President in history.'   Remarkably, children, that promise, right up until this very day, is the only one Trump has ever kept.  Now, class, isn't history fascinating?  

Sorry but there is no "winning the election with actual voters".  The Electoral College is the goal. She had enough political experience to know that and yet still lost. Subsequently spent years whining about it, calling the election "illegitimate".  And all the grousing of the butthurt left will do nothing to change that simple fact.   Countries with elected parliaments are much the same- the raw vote total is irrelevant.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, impulse said:

And risk getting impeached? 

She's the best insurance against impeachment he could ever hope for.

I wonder if the Hur report may have had a different recommendation if there was a viable VP in the wings?

A very good point indeed, she is the very definition of a nightmare scenario and likely one of the worst people to ever occupy that position. She's about as filthy as Spiro Agnew, and less effective than Dan Quayle. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, impulse said:

Nah.  All Biden sold was influence.  And access to classified documents for the $8 million he was paid for his memoirs.  Then he shared classified information with the ghostwriter.  $8 million...

https://apnews.com/article/4e07a4374953496194a7086d880d29a2

I'll refer you to the Hur report for details of sharing classified info with the ghostwriter.

Biden shared his handwritten notes, not classified.

You are posting lies.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Tug  Three Successful Presidents.  Really??  Yes, Clinton was not a radical Leftist but did assault an Intern.  Obama started the "Transformation of America."  He was a Marxist Democrat trying to create a soft Tyrannical government in the US.  Then we have Biden which is Obama on asteroids.  He is a pure Marxist Democrat doing all he can to prevent any competition for President in 2024.  I guess if you count getting what they want, they have been successful but for us who don't hate American the last 2 Democrat Presidents have been the worst possible.  What are Biden successes?  What policies or Dictatorial Executive Orders do you want to see continued for another 4 years and why.  Your great for pushing the Democrat Marxist narratives but what is it that you really like about Biden?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1