Obama, Fearing Biden Loss to Trump, Is on the Phone to Strategize

Social Media

34 minutes ago, morrobay said:

No. Multipolarity, internationalism , multiculturalism are politically left, liberal , progressive. Weakening America???. You mean opening the border for the multicultural invasion??  This is all your politics.  Completely opposite of the Right way of thinking. Oh maybe I get it now: let's blame the Right on this sorry mess of a biden/obama administration.

Many Trump fans here are supporting the idea of a multipolar world. Do you agree with them?

Just because sending billions down this Ukraine rabbit hole has to stop . Does not mean I support Putin and a multipolar world. Could care less about both.  That wasted billions Biden is sending to Ukraine could be spent on the border wall and infrastructure in the USA. Now who is "weakening America"

Just now, morrobay said:

Just because sending billions down this Ukraine rabbit hole has to stop . Does not mean I support Putin and a multipolar world. Could care less about both.  That wasted billions Biden is sending to Ukraine could be spent on the border wall and infrastructure in the USA. Now who is "weakening America"

Oooh, the wall, lucky the USA didn't think like you in 1941, isn't it..........🤔 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

19 hours ago, transam said:

Oooh, the wall, lucky the USA didn't think like you in 1941, isn't it..........🤔 

Yes the Wall and this is 2024 .Why are billions billions being spent for Ukraines security but cannot even secure the US Southern border 

https://nypost.com/2024/04/01/us-news/222-migrants-charged-with-rioting-at-el-paso-border/

Edited by morrobay
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, morrobay said:

Yes the Wall and this is 2024 .Why are billions billions being spent for Ukraines security but cannot even secure the US Southern border 

https://nypost.com/2024/04/01/us-news/222-migrants-charged-with-rioting-at-el-paso-border/

It is folk like you that cannot understand why the WORLD's free countries are helping Ukraine.....

Didn't you learn anything from 1939-45..........🤨

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, transam said:

It is folk like you that cannot understand why the WORLD's free countries are helping Ukraine.....

Didn't you learn anything from 1939-45..........🤨

Didn't you learn about the non domino effect in Vietnam. About the wasted trillions and lives in Iraq and Afghanistan? Those jerks in the bush ,cheney, rumsfeld , wolowitz Cabal did more to weaken/degrade the US than any enemy could dream of. So I'll let the UK and the Europeans knock themselves out on this Ukraine business. The US tax payers have had it. Yes the democrats are worried and for good reason.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, morrobay said:

Didn't you learn about the non domino effect in Vietnam. About the wasted trillions and lives in Iraq and Afghanistan? Those jerks in the bush ,cheney, rumsfeld , wolowitz Cabal did more to weaken/degrade the US than any enemy could dream of. So I'll let the UK and the Europeans knock themselves out on this Ukraine business. The US tax payers have had it. Yes the democrats are worried and for good reason.

That is USA history, chap, and I doubt anything you say will make a blind bit of difference, so chill out, and hope the West can stop one man's dream of controlling Europe, Heir Putin.

The USA taxpayer knows they are relatively safe as long as they keep ahead of the nutter dictators out there.

Stop worrying about your taxes, look at the bigger picture that your leader rightly did in 1941.......🤗

On 4/1/2024 at 6:54 PM, Danderman123 said:

No lack of posts by foreign Trump fans cheering on Putin, or desiring a multipolar world.

They support Trump because they want to see a weaker America.

but you can't quote any of them. It's not true then.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, morrobay said:

Why do you think we can't afford support for Ukraine AND border security?

Why are the Republicans unwilling to fund border security?

I hope you realize that your links shows illegals who were apprehended, which is standard practice in such cases.

Edited by Danderman123

On 4/2/2024 at 12:17 AM, Danderman123 said:

Many Trump fans here are supporting the idea of a multipolar world. Do you agree with them?

Ah, the last deflection didn't work, so you are trying another deflection.

In case you hadn't noticed the thread is about "obama-fearing-biden-loss-to-trump-is-on-the-phone-to-strategize" not about Trump and multipolar worlds.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

but you can't quote any of them. It's not true then.

I already quoted one, I guess you missed it.

But, unless you are 8 years old, my not bothering to re-post one of many pro-Putin posts here doesn't mean that such posts don't exist.

Edited by Danderman123

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

Why do you think we can't afford support for Ukraine AND border security?

Why are the Republicans unwilling to fund border security?

Remind me of the US deficit. A few trillion $ I believe, but you apparently think borrowing a few trillion more is just peachy.

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Remind me of the US deficit. A few trillion $ I believe, but you apparently think borrowing a few trillion more is just peachy.

When you show me your posts criticizing Trump for incurring large deficits, I will respond accordingly.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

I already quoted one, I guess you missed it.

But, unless you are 8 years old, my not bothering to re-post one of many pro-Putin posts here doesn't mean that such posts don't exist.

I just checked back to when I posted "You need to prove that Trump is a Putin supporter in real life and not just in your fevered imagination."

and you never quoted even one in reply to that. You know what happens when you make stuff up, don't you?

You don't quote any because you can't find any, isn't that true?

32 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I just checked back to when I posted "You need to prove that Trump is a Putin supporter in real life and not just in your fevered imagination."

and you never quoted even one in reply to that. You know what happens when you make stuff up, don't you?

You don't quote any because you can't find any, isn't that true?

You are losing it.

Probably explains why you love Trump so much.

Screenshot_20240403_122124_Chrome.jpg

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

You are losing it.

Probably explains why you love Trump so much.

Screenshot_20240403_122124_Chrome.jpg

When you said I love Trump you are lying. I don't love him though I'd prefer him over Biden/ Harris.

Brewster67 said that which is italics below. He does not include the word Trump or Putin in it, which is what I was asking about. I didn't ask about a multipolar world. So, who is losing it?

I can't agree...

The world is changing fast, the east is rising and the west is declining... Countries like the UK have swept across the world for hundreds of years slaughtering people and stealing their wealth and resources and the UK was at the forefront of it. 

The multipolar world is taking off and the unipolar world led by the USA and their European sycophants in tow are in real danger... The multipolar world is made up of all the countries that have at one time or another been victims of the west and they have a huge axe to grind.

The BRICS is about to explode with over 40 countries ready to join and another 50 countries interested... The 5 current members of BRICS have a collective GDP that is bigger than the combined G7 countries.... The BRICS countries within the next 2 years will hold up to 80% of the global oil and gas export markets....

The multipolar world is where the resources are that the west can't live without.... I see a seperation happening where the west will be cut off by the rest of the world which makes up 85% of the global population and they have a massive axe to grind with the west, they won't forget history... I can see them cutting the west off from trade and that will be the total collapse of the west.

Nobody needs the west, they are drenched in debt, they live off the printing press, they are a fading market... 

The UK is probably going to take the biggest hit of all... They are cheerleading the USA on for war with China and ther Brits are desperate to be involved. If they think the sanctions on Russia backfired onto themselves, wait to see what sanctions on China does to them.