Obama, Fearing Biden Loss to Trump, Is on the Phone to Strategize

Social Media

49 minutes ago, impulse said:

Yeah, 'cause that's the acid test for a great president.  The ability to raise tons of dark money from a small cabal of the Uber rich.  Of course, that may explain the $$$ trillions of taxpayers' money he's dumped into those same donors' companies.

Besides, I'd bet that all Biden did was pop whatever they're giving him to stay awake and follow instructions from his handlers.

Edit:  I'd add that while Biden was schmoozing the uber wealthy in NYC, Trump was attending the wake of a slain cop in NYC.  He's not even a politician, and he get politics better than a 40+ year career politician.  Or it's just possible that he cares more...

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6349903830112

You mean the "tax cuts to the rich" Trump?

Or the Big Pharma and Big Oil Trump? Or the "my family has been financed by Saudi Arabia and Qatar" Trump? 😀

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

American voters booted him out of the office after 1 term. Sure don’t square up with your glorious description of Trump. 

But, but… he was the greatest, most greatest president E V E R… 🙄

Ive always detested FIGJAM and this insurrectionist just confirms my judgement. 

4 minutes ago, candide said:

You mean the "tax cuts to the rich" Trump?

Or the Big Pharma and Big Oil Trump? Or the "my family has been financed by Saudi Arabia and Qatar" Trump? 😀

And Putin is such a hansum man…

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, impulse said:

Nah.  All Biden sold was influence.  And access to classified documents for the $8 million he was paid for his memoirs.  Then he shared classified information with the ghostwriter.  $8 million...

https://apnews.com/article/4e07a4374953496194a7086d880d29a2

I'll refer you to the Hur report for details of sharing classified info with the ghostwriter.

Wasn't it you who claimed the sources of Biden's wealth increase were fraudulent.?

It's quite fair from you to now acknowledge now that it came from a legitimate income! 😀

Additionally, where can we find this critical classified information in the book:

"Promise Me, Dad: A Year of Hope, Hardship, and Purpose" 😀

Edited by candide
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

American voters booted him out of the office after 1 term. Sure don’t square up with your glorious description of Trump. 

Now favourite to win in 2024 :cheesy:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, candide said:

Wasn't it you who claimed the sources of Biden's wealth increase were fraudulent.?

Thanks to acknowledge now that it was a quite legitimate income!

Additionally, where can we find this critical classified information in the book:

"Promise Me, Dad: A Year of Hope, Hardship, and Purpose"

When did peddling influence and selling classified information become legitimate?

Who said it made it into the book?  Biden gave out classified information to his ghost writer.  It's documented in the Hur report.  Whether it made it into the book(s) or not isn't relevant.  

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, impulse said:

When did peddling influence and selling classified information become legitimate?

Who said it made it into the book?  Biden gave out classified information to his ghost writer.  It's documented in the Hur report.  Whether it made it into the book(s) or not isn't relevant.  

Except that there was no influence peddling and he did not sell classified information.

You are making things up,as usual!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, candide said:

Except that there was no influence peddling and he did not sell classified information.

You are making things up,as usual!

Sold it for $8m as part of book deal.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Now favourite to win in 2024 :cheesy:

Didn’t the die hards said that in 2018, 2021 & 2022. Not even counting his business loses. Sick of winning sound like a sick joke. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Didn’t the die hards said that in 2018, 2021 & 2022. Not even counting his business loses. Sick of winning sound like a sick joke. 

You post makes no sense.

• Love It 1

1 minute ago, candide said:

So the ghostwriter gave him $8m? That's a ridiculous claim! That's not ow it works! 😀

Don't play word games. Stop making excuses.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Dolf said:

Don't play word games. Stop making excuses.

No word games! Your claim is just incoherent and ridiculous! 😀

The ghostwriter is paid to help write a book. He's not giving any money to the official author.

It's the editor who pays the official author for a book. And the book (on Beau Biden, BTW) has been published 😀

Anyway, thanks again for acknowledging that the sources of Biden's revenues have been known for years! 😀

• Agree 2

The DNC should simple ditch Biden and Harris and run two Millenials who are compos mentis.

Me personally?  I'm writing in Taylor Swift for Pres. 

1 minute ago, Dolf said:

$8m deal

Gives classified info to him

"Him" is not the one who paid $8m. It's ridiculous!

You have nothing  so you just repeat this nonsense! 😀

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Dolf said:

Americans want him back. You are just a lefty.

A minority of Americans might want him back.  If history holds, it will never be a majority.  He lost the popular vote by over 2 million in 2016 and did even worse in 2020, losing by a staggering 7 million votes even with all the powers of incumbency.  In both elections the majority of Americans wanted the other candidate--embarrassingly so in 2020.

• Agree 1

Just now, newnative said:

A minority of Americans might want him back.  If history holds, it will never be a majority.  He lost the popular vote by over 2 million in 2016 and did even worse in 2020, losing by a staggering 7 million votes even with all the powers of incumbency.  In both elections the majority of Americans wanted the other candidate--embarrassingly so in 2020.

40% want Biden. Buy a clue.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dolf said:

40% want Biden. Buy a clue.

Just early polls.  The fact remains that after 4 years of Trump as President, American voters rejected him--to the tune of over 7 million voters--a horrible showing for a sitting President.  They also rejected him in 2016--by over 2 million voters.  Loser with the voters not just once but twice.  

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, newnative said:

Just early polls.  The fact remains that after 4 years of Trump as President, American voters rejected him--to the tune of over 7 million voters--a horrible showing for a sitting President.  They also rejected him in 2016--by over 2 million voters.  Loser with the voters not just once but twice.  

He won in 2016. It is by state. Learn the basics.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1