Obama, Fearing Biden Loss to Trump, Is on the Phone to Strategize

Social Media

13 minutes ago, impulse said:

And risk getting impeached? 

She's the best insurance against impeachment he could ever hope for.

I wonder if the Hur report may have had a different recommendation if there was a viable VP in the wings?

Which impeachment? The GOP has dropped the idea after having been regularly ridiculed. 😀

• Agree 2

25 minutes ago, Presto said:

Why that corrupt fascist Trump is not in jail by now is beyond me. A coup plotter, however incompetent he may be, is allowed to run for president again, like nothing happened.

Certainly an embarrassing performance by the famed American legal system. And all this while Biden is in charge. This certainly will be his legacy, democracy and the rule of law going down the drain.

Americans want him back. You are just a lefty.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

A/ the Dems must be terrified that Trump has a real possibility of winning to be wheeling out Obama and Clinton ( I wonder if she will be there- I'd love to see that pants suit again ).

B/ Biden's performance during his SOTU speech was, IMO, as "confrontational" as a very small damp poodle yapping at someone's heels. He looked like a man that had been coached to look like he was confrontational, IMO.

Because nothing matters like an ex presidents wardrobe…

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, Tug said:

It’s a powerful message in my opinion to see 3 successful presidents in the same room supporting America and democracy 

Yes it shows an alliance but that is nothing new ,it has happened in the past a lot also.

Former presidents showing their support for the  candidate with the same point of view more or less.

45 minutes ago, Dolf said:

If Kennedy draws 60% from the left Trump wins. The polls are now pretty even but normally biased by 5 points towards Blue. So Trump is on target for a win.

60 per cent - not likely - a couple of per cent of Democrats tops - surely the same crazies who like Trump like Kennedy 

Edited by Fat is a type of crazy
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

60 per cent - not likely - a couple of per cent of Democrats - surely the same crazies who like Trump like Kennedy 

60/40

40 from Trump

Kennedy is a greeny

• Like 1

9 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

A/ the Dems must be terrified that Trump has a real possibility of winning to be wheeling out Obama and Clinton ( I wonder if she will be there- I'd love to see that pants suit again ).

B/ Biden's performance during his SOTU speech was, IMO, as "confrontational" as a very small damp poodle yapping at someone's heels. He looked like a man that had been coached to look like he was confrontational, IMO.

A. Well, there are a lot of fruitcakes that will vote......

B. I don't think you watched it......

:coffee1:

"Overall, Obama's active involvement in Biden's campaign reflects both his concern for Biden's electoral success and their strengthened partnership in pursuit of shared political goals"

You mean concerned for their own skins & personal financial gains! Its time to drain the swamp, just make sure you include the Clintons!

Edited by paul1804
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Trump should win

Ok. So the closer to zero the better the odds.

Got it. Thx.

I've read multiple times that bookies were the best way to know in which direction the wind is eventually gonna blow.

Where did you find the data? Any good website for political bet that I could follow now and then?

1 minute ago, MrPancake said:

Ok. So the closer to zero the better the odds.

Got it. Thx.

I've read multiple times that bookies were the best way to know in which direction the wind is eventually gonna blow.

Where did you find the data? Any good website for political bet that I could follow now and then?

100/1.90 = % chance of winning

43 minutes ago, jvs said:

Maybe he should be selling bibles?

Nah.  All Biden sold was influence.  And access to classified documents for the $8 million he was paid for his memoirs.  Then he shared classified information with the ghostwriter.  $8 million...

https://apnews.com/article/4e07a4374953496194a7086d880d29a2

I'll refer you to the Hur report for details of sharing classified info with the ghostwriter.

• Agree 1