Picture of Israeli soldier holding Thai flag causes a stir

webfact

1 hour ago, ThaiFelix said:

The Israeli Dept of Propaganda and Dirty Tricks Media Library,   Just below the fake pics of raped women and beheaded babies.

EVen the recent UN report had to admit that there was no victim testimony, only second-hand allegations of rape. NYT and other sources debunked a lot of the propaganda, but not before politicians in the West like Biden reported it as fact!

56 minutes ago, billd766 said:

I agree with Hummin 100%.

The is NO right on either side but Israel has slaughtered 30,+++ men women and children, injured 70+++ more men women and children, and still people on here defend them saying that Israel has the right to exist.

So does Palestine and the Palestinian people, who at the moment are being systematically starved by Israel, who have blocked of access to food, medical supplies, electricity, water, fuel etc. They steal Palestinian land, houses and move illegal Israeli settlements and people in their place.

They have a total land, sea and air blockade of Gaza and when challenged, they deny anything and everything and blame it all on Hamas or anybody else.

Well I think one Israeli is worth at least 100 Palestinians, so we have have been fairly restrained so far. Now the Palestinians may think differently, but we have the upper hand: rule of war, rule of retaliation. Most westerners disagree for the sole reason that Jews prevail. Wecome back to 1933.

• Sad 3
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, quake said:

Oh well. not the best of images.

But in the uk you can set our flag alight and that's ok

With the cops standing right there.

As owner of Freddie's Flags I applaud all flag burning.... 😆

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Hellfire said:

You forgot to mention that it was and is official position of the “great and democratic” countries like Syria and Iran to annihilate Israel. Every action Israel takes against these awful regimes is a part of self-defence. 
 The fact that Israel, presumably, have a nuclear bomb, does not prevent it from being attacked on a daily basis for 70+ years. From all the sides, by any means available to its medieval and inhuman neighbors.

The whole western world does support Israel but it is Israel and its people facing the enemy every day of their life. Try to understand that for the ordinary Muslim fanatic there is only one important thing they fight against - the very existence of the Israeli state on “their lands”. Now try to make peace with them by turning the other cheek.

It would have ended long before the Ayatollahs if in 1948 Israel had compensated the 750,000 displaced Palestinians and returned movable property of the Palestinians people to what remained of their lands.

Now Israel itself is in the throes of its own fanatics, not a happy prospect for the world.

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, quake said:

Oh well. not the best of images.

But in the uk you can set our flag alight and that's ok

With the cops standing right there.

And so we should be able to.

It's only a flag. It's time that the flag sh*gging snowflakes manned up and accepted that flag waving nationalism belongs in the past.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, Hummin said:

The biggest lie, is continuing claiming  7. October as a start of this conflict! It was just the results of decades of suppressing people with violence, bombing, unjustified revenge,  taking away peoples rights as individuals, being punished for neighbour's actions,  braking international laws, and all this while the international community with power watching and do nothing. 

Tired of listening to excuses and defending war crimes.

And yes, this conflict is much closer to all of us than any other conflict in the region, because this is not an civil war, this is an superpower against a poor defenseless part, where the children and women suffers more than any others. And we support them with weapons, and also made them a nuclear war nation with help from UK and Norway! 

They have no territory to hide or defend themselves from! 

Just tired of reading BS from the same Israel apologist over and over, with no what so ever empathy, and say it could had been different, if ,,,,,,, they didnt attack 7. october, but no, 7. october didnt change anything, it just escalated the process! 

Well unfortunate Hamas have succeeded, they have the world attention now, even it was a suicide! A suicide hard to understand, 

We all understand the complexity of this conflict, we understand the jews fighting for their existence, and we understand those behind 7. October must pay for what they did, and we also understand, Hamas have to lay down their weapons, and surrender! But thats not happening, instead Israel choose to kill civilians! 

Our voice will hopefully be heard, and the international community will listen, and makes things happen! 

But, as long Usa use their veto right, then, nothing is going to happen! 

You really need to read the history of this area. Start with the bible moving forward to the last 100 years. Palestine was a Christian country and it was beautiful with beach front hotels and a paradise for holiday makers. Then they starred to take in religious people and as the persentage increased and as directed their 3 books to the letter until jihad started. Israel is attached by rockets every day plus the constant terrorist attacks. Then there are several ceasefire where Israel gave concession only for the ceasefire to be immediately broken. There are many Muslims living and working in Israel but there are no Jew's living in Palestine.  Don't fall for propaganda of terrorists and never forget terrorists have no problem killing their own people to blame Israel.  

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, nobodysfriend said:

do not think that this judgement will influence Israel's decision in any way , but ... up to Israel ... they will need to live with the consequences .

They are having to live with the consequences of 1200 murdered Israeli civilians,not to mention hostages and the atrocities committed by Hamas. What they are fully entitled to do is ensure they don't have to live with the consequences of a repeat episode,the repeat Hamas had publicly stated they want to achieve. Israel is rightfully ensuring it's not going to happen again 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Says it all this this Thai Politician about not taking sides. Yet his own Government is allowing Russian draft dodgers into areas such as Phuket where they are reaking havoc on locals, tourists, and the Police.

3 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Says it all this this Thai Politician about not taking sides. Yet his own Government is allowing Russian draft dodgers into areas such as Phuket where they are reaking havoc on locals, tourists, and the Police.

Thailand never takes sides and there is no bad money only money if you continue to live there then that is tacit acceptance of this doctrine.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, billd766 said:

IMHO, I don't think that the whole western world backs Israel any more.

Many Western governments still do in spite of their people being strongly in favor of a ceasefire.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Ben Zioner said:

Well I think one Israeli is worth at least 100 Palestinians, so we have have been fairly restrained so far. Now the Palestinians may think differently, but we have the upper hand: rule of war, rule of retaliation. Most westerners disagree for the sole reason that Jews prevail. Wecome back to 1933.

But that is simply your opinion.

IMHO each life has an equal value so 1 Israeli life is equal to 1 Palestinian life.

My opinion has exactly the same value or not as yours. The difference is that I don't preach hatred, genocide or mass murders.

Thank you for reminding me about 1933 when Jews were being slaughtered. A pity you forgot to mention homosexuals, gypsies, Poles, Hungarians and everybody else slaughtered by the Germans, but of course to you only the Jewish people matter.

It seems odd that you mention 1933, as it is now the Israelis who are doing the slaughtering, the genocide, starving the population, because, after all 1 Israeli life is worth at least 100 Palestinian lives according to you.

16 minutes ago, BritScot said:

I replied to your post in error. My apologies.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

18 minutes ago, BritScot said:

You really need to read the history of this area. Start with the bible moving forward to the last 100 years. Palestine was a Christian country and it was beautiful with beach front hotels and a paradise for holiday makers. Then they starred to take in religious people and as the persentage increased and as directed their 3 books to the letter until jihad started. Israel is attached by rockets every day plus the constant terrorist attacks. Then there are several ceasefire where Israel gave concession only for the ceasefire to be immediately broken. There are many Muslims living and working in Israel but there are no Jew's living in Palestine.  Don't fall for propaganda of terrorists and never forget terrorists have no problem killing their own people to blame Israel.  

Why would anybody want to read a fairy story written centuries after the event to find history?

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, placnx said:

It will take the ICJ years to issue a definitive judgement. There will need to be sanctions long before that if another Nakba is to be avoided. This is a matter for the world to decide. It is not up to Israel's whim.

Israel continues to turn it nose up at the ICJ and Biden as well.  Biden for his part is in the pocket of AIPAC and will continue to side with Israel for political reasons.  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Yes, my heart goes out to the victims of the massacre on the 7th Oct, especially those tortured, mutilated, raped. Those taken hostage and those massacred. I hate terrorists and I especially hate the terrorists who did that with intent to show the world with their cameras.

Indeed I can see the difference between you and me. 

Indeed same for me , but in the Israel/Hamas conflict I have no idea who the terrorist are......They are both accusing eachother

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Yes, my heart goes out to the victims of the massacre on the 7th Oct, especially those tortured, mutilated, raped. Those taken hostage and those massacred. I hate terrorists and I especially hate the terrorists who did that with intent to show the world with their cameras.

Indeed I can see the difference between you and me. 

Indeed same for me , but in the Israel/Hamas conflict I have no idea who the terrorist are......They are both accusing eachother

Just now, billd766 said:

Why would anybody want to read a fairy story written centuries after the event to find history?

The pro Hamas brigade are quite happy to go back 80 years to excuse the massacres, the poster you are referring to went back 100 years, is one history and one not. 

49 minutes ago, BestB said:

When atrocities took place all the anti semites were screaming its a fake and wanted proof. When proof was shown, they started screaming jews deserved it

When Hamas and co says Israel did this or that, none of the "supporters" even question the bs been fed and again bad jews.

Here is a fact, Hamas made an attack being well aware of what to come afterwards

Hamas did not build a single bomb shelter or made any preparations for what is to come

All the arab nations and arabs chanting and protesting, did not take a single refuge and not only that but making threats if anyone tries to force them to take a single one.

All the arabs screaming have done as little as possible demanding everyone else does more

Jordan slaughtered 150 000 but now protesting?

Lebanon has had refugee camps for 70 years, 3rd generation born are still considered refugees, not allowed to work or study legally

Not a single arab has questioned WHY out of all the killed and injured most are women and children, so where are the men?

Not a single arab or supporter questioned out of the reported killed how many are Hamas fighters?

And my all time favorite is the reporting of Israel attacking hospital and fierce fighting going on for days while Hamas claims there are no fighters in the hospital, So if there are no fighters in or around hospital who exactly is fighting IDF for days on?

In the latest attack on Al Shifa Hospital, IDF took away news reporting equipment, etc, so that there is little evidence of what happened. There was reporting that there was fighting, but around 100 m from Al Shifa. On a previous operation on Al Shifa, in an IDF guided tour of the "command center" in the basement, they pointed out the "terrorist staff list", actually a calendar, and showed off some Hamas equipment that IDF could have brought with them. Propaganda.

It seems to me that all these attacks on hospitals are just part of a strategy to make Gaza unlivable. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, billd766 said:

But that is simply your opinion.

IMHO each life has an equal value so 1 Israeli life is equal to 1 Palestinian life.

My opinion has exactly the same value or not as yours. The difference is that I don't preach hatred, genocide or mass murders.

Thank you for reminding me about 1933 when Jews were being slaughtered. A pity you forgot to mention homosexuals, gypsies, Poles, Hungarians and everybody else slaughtered by the Germans, but of course to you only the Jewish people matter.

It seems odd that you mention 1933, as it is now the Israelis who are doing the slaughtering, the genocide, starving the population, because, after all 1 Israeli life is worth at least 100 Palestinian lives according to you.

well. says it all...