Picture of Israeli soldier holding Thai flag causes a stir

webfact

So someone's waving a Thai flag and he's not Thai. Big deal. I've lost count how many times I have I seen foreign flags raised here in Thailand from other countries. How many times have we seen the Union Jack painted on tipper lorries? Get a life FFS

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Hummin said:

I can understand both parts fear and hate, thats the difference, 

Understand it is two main part playing out their roles while their supporters and spinsors risk little or nothing

Myself are safe, living a good life, have no reasons to hate anybody. 

I can understand both parts fear and hate, that's the difference,

No you obviously can't

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

I can understand both parts fear and hate, that's the difference,

No you obviously can't

I wish you a happy easter Brian, have a good holiday. 

4 minutes ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

Back to who is killing who, for which reasons, and where it all started. Eye for an eye is repetitive for both sides, an never ending circle. 

F kindergergarden politics, and brutality from all sides. 

We can choose to see past the BS, reasoning,  understand, or participate in the rhetoric used to make us believe we are doing the right thing for the right causes.

Right now it is a fight for our right to continue as we do, part of a bigger alliance, and this war seen against another war, putting a test to it all. 

Thats the last post for this time. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, tgw said:

Piles of debris ?

Top Charoen Optical ?

How is it possible to confuse piles of debris with tanks, even with the best camo ?

How are you surprised it's the usual quality of reporting

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

So someone's waving a Thai flag and he's not Thai. Big deal. I've lost count how many times I have I seen foreign flags raised here in Thailand from other countries. How many times have we seen the Union Jack painted on tipper lorries? Get a life FFS

You are in a way correct but we are talking about a viscious terrorist organisation whose powerful propagandar machine could turn two flies crawling up a wall into some fantasy story in support of its genocide of the Palestinian people.  Although just about every claim Israel has made about October 7 and since has been fully refuted, these false claims still stick in peoples minds and continue to add support to the evil regimes murderous actions.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

Yeah that is very comparable to a warzone with a genocide taking place... The brightest comment so far... It's likely some israeli loser with a girlfriend here, who wanted to show off this to her. Hope he gets punished by his superiors ASAP. Imagine how much this could even threaten the local working Thai farmers, as their 'enemy' might now think Thailand agrees with them.

Edited by ChaiyaTH

2 hours ago, Hellfire said:

I already wrote what they are truly fighting for - TO ANNIHILATE THE STATE OF ISRAEL and not for the democratic rights, they don’t really need those. When you try to understand their minds and true intentions - may be, just may be, you will stop writing all this nonsense about the Israelis drinking blood of the poor palestinian babies.

Bwahahahaha thanks!  Made me spill my coffee but it was worth the good laugh.  thank you.

3 hours ago, quake said:

Oh well. not the best of images.

But in the uk you can set our flag alight and that's ok

With the cops standing right there.

But don't paint it on the wall of your Chip shop

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, brianthainess said:

That is a brand new flag, IMO still has the fold creases in it and is spotless, where did it come from?

The Israeli Dept of Propaganda and Dirty Tricks Media Library,   Just below the fake pics of raped women and beheaded babies.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Understand the Thai governments position completely. With 38 Thais killed by Hamas, some with extreme brutality the killers praised allah, as they hacked the Thais apart with farm implements. This might not go over well  with the poorer 80 per cent of the Thai population. Keeping a lid on this has been difficult. Yet they are on it. This fact needs to be erased from popular conscious. Tourists from Muslim countries must come first. So to, marching orders from Celestial leader Xi must be followed. A difficult path but one Thailand is following to the best of thier ability. Mo matter what western cynics say ... Money must come first.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1