All the advertisements that are popping up

TheFishman1

There have been numerous threads regarding the annoying issue of pop-up-adverts that overwhelm specifically this site when adverts on other sites are nowhere near as prolific.

Simple solution: Switch to Brave Browser - that has dealt with 100% of the ads...

(I tried with ad blockers on Safari / Chrome / FireFox and nothing worked very well).

• Agree 1

I use brave no ads, but what is annoying me now is having to sign in every time, to AN, then I lose the post I was reading and a lot don't show up again. 

This site has become very annoying, can't get rid of notifications, 

4 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

I use brave no ads, but what is annoying me now is having to sign in every time, to AN, then I lose the post I was reading and a lot don't show up again. 

This site has become very annoying, can't get rid of notifications, 

That shouldn't be an issue for you....     have you checked the 'Remember me' box when logging in ?

Screenshot 2024-03-30 at 16.02.54.png

10 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

That shouldn't be an issue for you....     have you checked the 'Remember me' box when logging in ?

Screenshot 2024-03-30 at 16.02.54.png

That does not appear on my laptop I click on 'existing member' and I'm in. but not to the post I was reading.

Edited by brianthainess

I only get these incessant adverts when using my phone. Unfortunately for me, I prefer using my phone rather than getting the slow laptop out. Many times when the plane advert comes up, I decide to give up and not bother with the forum.