Still not managed to complete the new TM30 registered, accepted address and uploaded owner ID, passport and house book files Any dates entered do not seem to work. But is it necessary to upload an excel file with the same details they already have on the uploaded files, or is this an option? I don't have excel anyway, are we expected to buy it just to give them name, DOB, nationality and phone number all over again?

20 hours ago, proton said:

Still not managed to complete the new TM30 registered, accepted address and uploaded owner ID, passport and house book files Any dates entered do not seem to work. But is it necessary to upload an excel file with the same details they already have on the uploaded files, or is this an option? I don't have excel anyway, are we expected to buy it just to give them name, DOB, nationality and phone number all over again?

No, you don't need to do anything with the Excel sheet. Just ignore it. I've done quite a few successful reports in both the new and old TM30 systems, without using the Excel sheet.

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, proton said:

Excel is so you can do multiple registrations at the same time. Its for hotels etc, registering 20 people at once. Not required for single entries.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1