Foreigners among World Central Kitchen staff killed in Israeli strike

Just now, 0ffshore360 said:

Are you  making that authoritive statement from a position of anonymity on behalf of the IDF ?

Did you by any chance click the link to take you to an authoritative source or did you miss that bit............

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

Did you by any chance click the link to take you to an authoritative source or did you miss that bit............

Reference to a source you consider  legitimate and authoritative does not answer my question of and to you.

Your aggressive assertions that any doubts by people not completely aligned to your perspective are somehow deficient in comprehension are tedious and closed minded in my opinion.

You are welcome to ignore my opinion such as it is.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, 0ffshore360 said:

Reference to a source you consider  legitimate and authoritative does not answer my question of and to you.

Your aggressive assertions that any doubts by people not completely aligned to your perspective are somehow deficient in comprehension are tedious and closed minded in my opinion.

Great so now you've got the gist of clicking on hyper links you will know that your speculative post copied below is not true in this incident. Now just to clarify did you also read the initial findings in the separate topic issued by the IDF?

"The revelation of AI assisted hot list  could provide some degree of explanation."

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Danny Australia said:

UN chief 'deeply troubled' by reports Israel using AI to identify Gaza targets | The Times of Israel

Playing idiot does not work every time. Here is the story from an Israeli source that you can't rubbish.  

IDF denies claims it’s using artificial intelligence to identify terrorists, select targets; says programs only assist human analysts.

Your right, you can't rubbish it, the above from the same source.

See other post from IDF on this

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Danny Australia said:

It's well known that 'denial' is the IDF mode of operation by default.

Only when they are faced with indisputable evidence such as video evidence then they start putting out multiple versions/lies trying to justify their crimes.

It's just laughable when you try to make a point by keep relying on IDF sources, statements or Israeli government spokesman. 

Do you think that we think Israel would ever tell the truth??!!   

Well, we all know Hamas don't, the executioners you seem to protect.....:stoner:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, 0ffshore360 said:

Absolutely! There is an ignore feature, 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

For how much longer is the USA going to support a Genocide ?

It seems not much longer especially after the WCK massacre. It seems to have been the tipping point for the US master.

Following a 30-minute phone conversation between the two suspected war criminals, Biden and Netanyahu, under a USA ultimatum, Israel appears to have relented.

They have opened the Erez crossing and another crossing with Jordan, allowing food into the northern parts of Gaza.

Additionally, credible reports on Twitter suggest that Gaza did not experience the usual daily atrocities among civilians last night. The bombing continued 24/7 but the death toll was the lowest since the start of the offensive.

This could signal the beginning of the end of this ongoing 'Plausible' genocide, as global patience with Israeli daily atrocities and barbarism reaches its limit.

However, my suspicion is that blood thirsty IDF, known for its aggression, will lie low for a while and then resume its calculated violence once the outrage over the WCK massacre subsides.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

28 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

For how much longer is the USA going to support a Genocide ?

Hopefully not long, other countries are pulling aid to Israel and stopping sending weapons and bombs for them to indiscriminately bomb Gazans, so hypocritical, Biden sends billions and bombs and tells them to stop bombing indiscriminately. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Danny Australia said:

UN chief 'deeply troubled' by reports Israel using AI to identify Gaza targets | The Times of Israel

Playing idiot does not work every time. Here is the story from an Israeli source that you can't rubbish.  

The link that you provided has nothing to do with the post that I couldn't understand .

I was confused about this post "

So applying the Hannibal policy? A single gunman said to be sighted so take out everyone in the knowledge the convoy was transporting aid involving  internationals?

And as far as I am aware , his post had nothing to do with A.I and thus your link is irrelevant .

Do you know what he meant in his post ?

What is a "Hannibal policy" ?

Did he mean the Hannibal directive ?

Edited by Nick Carter icp
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The link that you provided has nothing to do with the post that I couldn't understand .

I was confused about this post "

So applying the Hannibal policy? A single gunman said to be sighted so take out everyone in the knowledge the convoy was transporting aid involving  internationals?

And as far as I am aware , his post had nothing to do with A.I and thus your link is irrelevant .

Do you know what he meant in his post ?

What is a "Hannibal policy" ?

Did he mean the Hannibal directive ?

My comment about playing an idiot still rings true even with this long rant of yours.

it's obvious to the blind that he exactly meant the 'Hannibal directive'.

Did you think 'Hannibal policy' he was referring to is a name of a new Pizza?

24 minutes ago, Danny Australia said:

My comment about playing an idiot still rings true even with this long rant of yours.

it's obvious to the blind that he exactly meant the 'Hannibal directive'.

Did you think 'Hannibal policy' he was referring to is a name of a new Pizza?

Can you cut down on the abusive tone and try to speak a bit more pleasantly ?

You are behaving like a racist  brogan .

If you are looking for a fight or an abuse slinging fest , you will have to find someone to play with , as I'm not interested 

Edited by Nick Carter icp
  • Agree 2

2 hours ago, Danny Australia said:

It's well known that 'denial' is the IDF mode of operation by default.

Only when they are faced with indisputable evidence such as video evidence then they start putting out multiple versions/lies trying to justify their crimes.

It's just laughable when you try to make a point by keep relying on IDF sources, statements or Israeli government spokesman. 

Do you think that we think Israel would ever tell the truth??!!   

You supplied a link and said my highlight below............

2 hours ago, Danny Australia said:

I supplied a quote from that same article that according to you you can't rubbish. Now you really need to make up your mind on things.

2 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

IDF denies claims it’s using artificial intelligence to identify terrorists, select targets; says programs only assist human analysts.

Your right, you can't rubbish it, the above from the same source.

1 hour ago, 0ffshore360 said:

It is very apparent that you cannot accept the fact that there are many who rightfully question the veracity of anything claimed by either side in this humanitarian calamity.

Where that questions Israeli statements you demonstrate vehement and snide demeaning rhetoric.

Where that questions plausible statements from within the Gazan detainment zone you condemn them as lies.

People with a balanced  perspective arrive at rather  more rational conclusions .

Or perhaps you've just not read the IDF briefing but still commenting on it regardless.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

It was the Israeli policies such as apartheid, occupation, displacement, and settlement expansion that caused the grievances and frustrations among Palestinians, and the formation of Hamas. 

Keeping citizens separate from the terrorists they want to kill becomes apartheid. You don't think many of your posts through do you. 😕

• Love It 1

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Exactly. Some of them are 180 degrees different when it comes to Russia doing the same things as israel is doing to the Gazans.

APPLES AND ORANGES... The aggressors are russia and hamas... not ukraine and israel

• Confused 1

On 4/5/2024 at 9:13 PM, youreavinalaff said:

Regardless of who did what, who started it, who retaliated, who didn't look before firing, etc....the aid workers entered a war zone. People die in war zones. 

The headline make people dying in war zones out to be a shock. It's not.

LOL.

The aid workers informed the IDF, who approved their journey

They were deliberately targeted by the IDF.

This wasn't some mortar bomb that went off target by accident, it was a directed missile strike.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

16 hours ago, Danny Australia said:

Going by your twisted discriminatory logic, one might also wonder why 1% bearded big nose people with sideburns and stupid hats control 90% of the world's money and media. 

The veil slipped to reveal a bigoted Jew hater and another anonymous one who gave your post a big fat plus 1. 

They walk among us. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1