Trans athletes should be allowed to play women's sports, South Carolina coach Dawn Staley

Social Media

16 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Lots of sports are mixed.

When was the last time you were involved in any competitive sports other than as a spectator?

which are that?

Tennis is the only one i can think of and 'mixed doubles' is specific section of the game. there are still mens & womnes, never men vs women

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

That men are undergoing gender transition to win trophies.

Depends on the person, if I were a bloke that wanted to be a bird, I would be so EMBARRASSED to even enter a birds physical sport to win a gong........ 😂

1 minute ago, transam said:

Depends on the person, if I were a bloke that wanted to be a bird, I would be so EMBARRASSED to even enter a birds physical sport to win a gong........ 😂

But you are not embarrassed by dreaming up such behavior then posting it online?!

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, frank83628 said:

which are that?

Tennis is the only one i can think of and 'mixed doubles' is specific section of the game. there are still mens & womnes, never men vs women

A lady can race a car, fire a gun/rifle, play darts, ride a horse etc, where their birth physical stuff doesn't necessarily come into the equation, but as we know, male/female physical build stuff in sports are very different........

Just now, transam said:

A lady can race a car, fire a gun/rifle, play darts, ride a horse etc, where their birth physical stuff doesn't necessarily come into the equation, but as we know, male/female physical build stuff in sports are very different........

Chew on this:

It doesn’t get much tougher than this:

https://www.bikeradar.com/news/fiona-kolbinger-wins-transcontinental-race

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

But you are not embarrassed by dreaming up such behavior then posting it online?!

Why should I, telling the truth is a problem for you, or do you have a son that wants to be a bird to do bird weight lifting...............😂

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, transam said:

Not interested, a bird is born a bird, a bloke is born a bloke, end of...Or, do you have some sinister agenda that they are not................😱.................😂

Ok so you’ve given up on your baseless assertion.

Well done.

• Sad 1

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

Ok so you’ve given up on your baseless assertion.

Well done.

Nice dodge, but, what is my baseless assertion...?

Take your time so it is clear and concise......😉

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, transam said:

Nice dodge, but, what is my baseless assertion...?

Take your time so it is clear and concise......😉

Pointing it out to you for the second time:

27 minutes ago, transam said:

Sadly, blokes now become birds just to get a trophy......🤔

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It doesn’t get much tougher than this:

https://www.bikeradar.com/news/fiona-kolbinger-wins-transcontinental-race

Tough, but "bikepacking" is hardly a serious competition. They probably don't even check up on the competitors. Could have been using a car/van like this woman.

https://abcnews.go.com/Sports/ultra-marathon-runner-disqualified-after-allegedly-cheating-car/story?id=98688689

Besides, if we have a category for trans people then soon enough we'd have to have trans commentators, trans referees, trans pundits even. Ain't nobody wanna hear dat. It's bad enough having women commentating on football without having trans women. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, JonnyF said:

Tough, but "bikepacking" is hardly a serious competition. They probably don't even check up on the competitors. Could have been using a car/van like this woman.

https://abcnews.go.com/Sports/ultra-marathon-runner-disqualified-after-allegedly-cheating-car/story?id=98688689

Besides, if we have a category for trans people then soon enough we'd have to have trans commentators, trans referees, trans pundits even. Ain't nobody wanna hear dat. It's bad enough having women commentating on football without having trans women. 

You can always switch channels, nobody is forcing you to watch sport.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

I think I’m one of those that agrees sport should be open to anyone who wants to take part.

then why do they have different categories for men & woman?

9 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I think I’m one of those that agrees sport should be open to anyone who wants to take part.

.........in ladies sports after they've had their willy removed........🤒

You're weird........🤨

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

not sure that's a good very example, have you got others or just that?

It's one level above a charity fun run. In elite, monitored, regulated cycling men are around 12% faster then women cyclists. Yet miraculously in this unregulated event a woman won by a huge margin. 😄

I'm surprised she didn't quote the local egg and spoon race on the village green.

https://www.cyclingweekly.com/fitness/cycling-and-gender-how-and-why-male-and-female-cyclists-need-to-train-differently-344365

image.png.a875be1a3bee35b00ba268fb774c7439.png 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Yes, competing against people the same sex as them as to be fair and competitive. 

Which is why I argue the resolution is for sports organizations to keep up with society and add categories.

Jobs a good ‘un.

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Which is why I argue the resolution is for sports organizations to keep up with society and add categories.

Jobs a good ‘un.

It's not as easy as that. Can you imagine if the Olympics had 3 categories instead of 2 for every event? It would drag on for an extra 8 days. If they wanted separate categories for trans men as well as trans women that's an extra 16 days.

For what? To appease a tiny minority who are already able to compete against people the same sex as them.