Western Engineer Assaults Pattaya Bar Women In Row Over Bill

webfact

On 4/8/2024 at 2:58 PM, Sandboxer said:

Funny, you sound like a common cannon fodder ranker, Corporal.

Then again, the standards for a UK officer commission are widely known to be fairly...."achievable" for pretty much anyone these days given the ridiculous never ending chances that total substandard candidates are given. Which defeats the purpose of the whole system. 

Ha ha sand boxer it went down hill when the likes as your name suggests sand macaroons were allowed in but paid big £££££ ps commissioned in late 80s . As you were private pile. 

Edited by dirtybirty

In chiang rai last week saw  something similar,maybe the bill was increased  don,t know.But the customer little bit drunk and i believed he paid the bill but no fighting.Will he go back there i don,t know.I did see similar the next night too he paid and let it go.Next night he was elsewhere,drank else where and brought drinks for the owner all night jameson and soda.So that bar did well that night and the customer happy

On 4/8/2024 at 5:47 AM, DjSilver said:

She deserved it trying to scam a foreigner in Thailand. She should have gotten more than this. She got off too easy.

More foreigners needs to stand up against these low life scammers...

Great idea.

Why not blame the 2 victims who were beaten, instead of the stupid farang who was the problem.

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 4/7/2024 at 4:28 PM, Kerryd said:

Yeah, when I'm out with my Thai friends at a bar or restaurant, the staff usually automatically hand the bill to one of the women who then goes through it line by line, pays it and then tells the rest of us how much we owe her (even splits - even for the "foreigner").

And NO - bars don't charge "ladydrink prices" if some foreigner comes in with a woman - unless she works at that bar ! Then they will usually check with the woman to make sure her companion will be OK with that. (Yes - I have seen that many, many times.)

And the fact that the "wife" apparently did NOT dispute the bill - or jump in on the side of her husband - is telling. Almost like maybe she was "more than familiar" with that place perhaps ?

6 beer at 130 each is 780 bath by itself. If she had 2 beer herself in the time it took him to drink 6, that would bring the bill to 1,040 baht. 

(And being he is German, one might assume he wasn't drinking the cheapest, crappiest beer they had. Not sure what the "best" beer is or what most Germans would prefer but I doubt it's "a small glass of your warmest and cheapest draft "lite" beer".)

maybe the wife did not dispute the bill because she watched her idiot husband order it all and it was correct?

As said if he was ordering some premium german beer it would not take much to get to 1000 thb.....lot of unknowns in the story but i am more inclined to believe the gals who were attacked than a drunk 

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, pomchop said:

As said if he was ordering some premium german beer it would not take much to get to 1000 thb.....lot of unknowns in the story but i am more inclined to believe the gals who were attacked than a drunk 

Germans can't get drunk on 1000 baht, some of which was his partner's consumption. 

On 4/19/2024 at 1:21 PM, billd766 said:

Great idea.

Why not blame the 2 victims who were beaten, instead of the stupid farang who was the problem.

You're improving, billd766.

On 4/19/2024 at 8:21 AM, billd766 said:

Great idea.

Since, the foreigner with racist word you are using is not too blame. All problems in Thailand is based on scamming and racist Thais.

• Sad 2

15 minutes ago, DjSilver said:

Since, the foreigner with racist word you are using is not too blame. All problems in Thailand is based on scamming and racist Thais.

So everything about the assault is untrue according to you.

Including the video showing him assaulting the 2 ladies is a fake, (I wonder how they managed to do that?), the 2 victims both lied according to you, and the whole thing was a complete set up according to you.

I know this may sound a silly question, but were you actually there at the time, did you actually see what happened and have you given your testimony to the police?

BTW what racist word did I use?

Edited by billd766
added extra text
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 4/7/2024 at 2:20 PM, gargamon said:

Nope. The only answer is that they were charging lady drink prices for his companion who was not an employee of the bar.

Yep, I brought two Non-staff girls to a bar on soi yakamoto before going to walking street for a quick few drinks. Got blatantly shortchanged and almost punched the bar tender in the face.

clearly there’s some kind of unwritten rule that you don’t bring your girl to a girl bar or you’ll get ripped off in some way as payback 

On 4/7/2024 at 10:57 PM, Will B Good said:

Maybe didn't realise his 'wife' was on lady drinks.

The staff charged lady drink prices for the wife and his wife wasn’t willing to go against another Thai. 

if you bring female company to a “girly bar,” the staff will tax you for circumventing the patronage of their own girls in favor of your girl or wife. He wasn’t aware of the subterfuge and got angry about it. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 4/20/2024 at 9:46 PM, billd766 said:

How strange.

I have just reread the response I gave and I can't see that word anywhere.

Can you point it out to me please.

Duh... racist is a word... So you used it... 

• Sad 1

On 4/20/2024 at 10:37 AM, billd766 said:

So everything about the assault is untrue according to you.

Including the video showing him assaulting the 2 ladies is a fake, (I wonder how they managed to do that?), the 2 victims both lied according to you, and the whole thing was a complete set up according to you.

I know this may sound a silly question, but were you actually there at the time, did you actually see what happened and have you given your testimony to the police?

BTW what racist word did I use?

Well, it doesn't show how the racist Thai started it all. The Thai racists deserves it and more.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, DjSilver said:

Well, it doesn't show how the racist Thai started it all. The Thai racists deserves it and more.

DO you have any proof at all, any links, or do you think that your word is sufficient proof at all?

Were you even there at the time?

Until YOU come up with something concrete, your post is simply BS, racist and meaningless.

On 4/23/2024 at 11:56 AM, billd766 said:

DO you have any proof at all, any links, or do you think that your word is sufficient proof at all?

Were you even there at the time?

Until YOU come up with something concrete, your post is simply BS, racist and meaningless.

Common sense

• Haha 1

On 4/21/2024 at 3:00 PM, FalangJaiDee said:

The staff charged lady drink prices for the wife and his wife wasn’t willing to go against another Thai. 

if you bring female company to a “girly bar,” the staff will tax you for circumventing the patronage of their own girls in favor of your girl or wife. He wasn’t aware of the subterfuge and got angry about it. 

I thought it was more a freelancing thing. They think she is a freelancer so will want to collect a commission after the farung leaves. I've been to a short time hotel with my girlfriend and when we left they wanted to give her the 50 baht commission for bringing a customer there. I am pretty sure she is not a regular there but being Pattaya I guess never know.