Opinion: What is Donald Trump's mental state?

george

7 hours ago, ftpjtm said:

I don't want to see Trump reelected, so I find his rise in polls alarming and an indication that Democrat strategy to prevent that from happening isn't working. 

If it doesn't bother you, I guess you are representative of the Democratic establishment. I hope you're right and I'm wrong. 

In the meantime, what are you using in to guage voter sentiment in place of polling? 

It is not important to gauge voter sentiment this early in the campaign. Most voters don't want to think about the campaign this early.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Strawman alert.

The assessment of Trump’s mental condition is not being used in a prosecution case against him, your argument re court of law is your strawman.

I see you are back to wondering how much money other people who disagree with you have in the bank.

Bank balance is not a prerequisite to being allowed to hold and express an opinion.

I hear your guy makes all sorts of claims about having $500 million cash, but can’t pay bonds below that amount - what gives?

I don't care how much money other people have and I agree with you wholeheartedly that a bank balance is not a prerequisite to being allowed to hold and express an opinion.

On the other hand I find it quite amusing that losers who spend all their time on the internet Posting endlessly have the affrontory to call a successful businessman crazy simply because they don't have one millionth of what he's got. Including balls.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, scottiejohn said:

The Trump Family’s History With the KKK | The Nation

Fred Trump, the president’s father, was arrested as a young man at a Klan march in New York City. Historian Linda Gordon explains—her new book is The Second Coming of the KKK: The Ku Klux Klan and the American Political Tradition.

Go a little deeper into it. The Nation? Really? 

Thats like taking Big Horrible Orange Monsters advice on hair care

But hey, tell me exactly, from contemporaneous sources, what Freddies connection to the KKK was? Is it as well documented as Joe Kennedy's mafia connections? Sins of the father you know.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/8/2024 at 8:02 AM, worgeordie said:

Dangerous , as are his supporters ,did not realise there were so many 

stupid people in the USA ,that support him , he has divided America...

regards Worgeordie

He will never be your president will he? Even if he is elected! "He's not my president."  If you don't like it, vote him out. It is your line of thinking that will collapse your country.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Stop making stuff up.

Trump did not come up with $175 million in cash.

And lay off the baseless personal attacks while you’re at it.

OH OK, some dude just wrote him a bond with no cash.  Got it. Hookers peed on the bead too.

Nothing I say is baseless. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

It is not important to gauge voter sentiment this early in the campaign. Most voters don't want to think about the campaign this early.

Perhaps I should start calling you Mr Jandal.

Jandals are the brand name of flip flop shoes that were sold in NZ a while back.

🙂

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

He's also got an great sense of humour, given he's winding up so many people that deserve to be wound up.

He does like trolling doesnt he? He would be at home here.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, connda said:

If you are an "Anti-Trumper" then Trump is Hitler.
If you are a "MAGA-Trumper," then Trump is God.

If you are me then you don't care as you will be voting for Taylor Swift For President 2024.

Thanks connada I reached my first billion thanks to you. You kiss 🥰

Taylor Swift

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

Trump is a retarded lunatic. Biden is a geriatric old man. 

Why is there no normal people to vote for? 

Same in the UK. We got no real good choices. 

It's the best of two rubbish people. 

What is the point of democracy if it leads to this kind of stuff?? 

The phrase 'stuck between a rock and a hard place' :comes to mind. 

You believe we have "democracy". Surely not?

It's all about money now. Costs probably billions to win the big chair in the US now. The people that gave the money want payback.

Follow the money.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Tug said:

Ahhh the dems didn’t put 91 indictments on trump the justice department did at the behest of through investigations especially in the case of an ex president I hope that helps you being a foreigner perhaps you don’t fully understand how our system is set up…….sarcasm alert…….stop twisting stuf up to fit your narrative.as far as president Biden is concerned yup he’s old no doubt about it he sure gets results all within our system of government…….

Im not a furriner and your premise is laughable.

• Confused 3
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

He seems optimistic about winning the nomination and the presidency again. Got a boost from the 50 million fundraiser. He's annoyed, as well he should be, by all the Dim lawfare being used in attempt to stop  him, but one has to admire his resilience. Quite a fighter.

And he's genuinely outraged over Biden's policies and hopes to change them.

Otherwise he's probably looking forward to his next golf game.

That about sums it up. Time to close the thread?

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You believe we have "democracy". Surely not?

It's all about money now. Costs probably billions to win the big chair in the US now. The people that gave the money want payback.

Follow the money.

We?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

23 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I hope he wins large over your hero, who can barely speak without a teleprompter.

Then the sick won't be him.

Apparently you didn't see the State of the Union Address or your maga blocker shielded you from the reality. 

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Let’s have the professional opinion. 

A group of psychiatrists and mental illness experts have written a book titled the Dangerous Case of Donald Trump arguing that President Donald Trump may be dealing with a dangerous mental illness.

... yep, nuttier than a squirrel's turd, no need for much expertise to reach that assessment, but here's the book:

The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump-27 Psychiatrists and Mental Health Experts Assess a President-Bandy X. Lee.pdf

• Thanks 1