Opinion: What is Donald Trump's mental state?

george

10 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You have absolutely no idea what I have.

I’d rather you spent less time fantasizing about me doing things in basements.

I have an idea that you have far less than him. His level folks dont lower themselves into the internet sewer because they have nothing else. 

But hey, have fun, if folks dont have money, power, love or self respect, they become net trolls. Light the green lamp of jealousy LOL

• Confused 3
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, impulse said:

Each time they lay another bogus charge onto Trump, his numbers go up. Voters seeing through the nefarious treatment.

While not a Trump supporter, I do agree with this.

Trump lost 3 elections in a row. After foiling his party's chance to take over congress in the last mid term election, Republicans were sick of him. No one was showing up at his rallys. He was down in the Republican primary polls. If Democrats and the media turned their backs on him and ignored him he'd be another Al Gore or John Kerry.

But instead they started dragging him into court on questionable cases. He deserved arrest over classified documents, but not Biden. He screamed unequal justice and rejuvenated his campaign. 

And the more court battles he wins; SCOTUS unanimously overturning the Colorado court, NY appellate court so far partially overturning the NYC court ruling, the more his claims look justified and the more his poll numbers increase. 

Democrats and the media should have turned their backs on him and let him wither on the vine of inattention. 

Edited by ftpjtm
  • Like 1
  • Confused 4

2 hours ago, impulse said:

I wouldn't dismiss the possibility that millions and millions of Americans that don't have TDS are right.  And millions of foreigners see through the lawfare travesty. Maybe they're on the right side of history.

Trumps foibles have played out in public, on TV and in the news for decades.

And each time they lay another bogus charge onto Trump, his numbers go up. Voters seeing through the nefarious treatment. Yet another indicator...

Contact Comer and Jordan! They desperately need witnesses! 😀

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, John Drake said:

Narcissist Trump and Brain-impaired Biden are not my problem. I'm voting for RFKjr.

Plus 1

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Let’s have the professional opinion. 

A group of psychiatrists and mental illness experts have written a book titled the Dangerous Case of Donald Trump arguing that President Donald Trump may be dealing with a dangerous mental illness.

If they are diagnosing without a battery of tests and consultation with the patient, then they arent professional

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

34 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Let’s have the professional opinion. 

A group of psychiatrists and mental illness experts have written a book titled the Dangerous Case of Donald Trump arguing that President Donald Trump may be dealing with a dangerous mental illness.

10 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

If they are diagnosing without a battery of tests and consultation with the patient, then they arent professional

It's not my habit to defend Trump, but we must be honest and admit he already passed a quite difficult test!

The last questions are much more difficult,” he said. “Like a memory question. It’s, uh, like you’ll go, ‘Person, woman, man, camera, TV.’ So they say, ‘Could you repeat that?’ So I said, ‘Yeah.’ So it’s ‘person, woman, man, camera, TV.’ ‘Okay, that’s very good.’”The doctors said very few people can do that, very few people get that,” Trump elaborated, with evident pride. 

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/07/trump-repeated-5-words-person-woman-man-camera-tx-dementia-cognitive-test.html

😀

On 4/8/2024 at 10:46 AM, Chomper Higgot said:

I’m inclined to take him at his word.

’I will be a dictator on day one’.

Of course you are.

I am the only person on the planet who doesn't. 

Millions of people clinging to his every word.

Millions of people clinging to every news story about him, when he himself told people that most news is fake. 

Pied Piper leading people off a cliff.

Edited by metisdead
Trolling image removed.
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

If you are paying attention to polls this early in the campaign, you have much to learn.

I don't want to see Trump reelected, so I find his rise in polls alarming and an indication that Democrat strategy to prevent that from happening isn't working. 

If it doesn't bother you, I guess you are representative of the Democratic establishment. I hope you're right and I'm wrong. 

In the meantime, what are you using in to guage voter sentiment in place of polling? 

Edited by ftpjtm

26 minutes ago, ftpjtm said:

Did you read my earlier post?

How do recent polls compare with polls in early 2023?

The website takes time before showing all tables and graphs. There's a table with all polls by date, and also an historical graph before ( attached below).

Having said that, I have no idea whether the recent short-term trend will go on or not.

Actually the trend change is due to the decrease of the "unsure" category In replies. It seems that the "unsure" are progressively making a choice, and more of them choose Biden rather than Trump.

Screenshot_20240408_182931_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by candide
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, candide said:

The website takes time before showing all tables and graphs. There's a table with all polls by date, and also an historical graph before ( attached below).

Having said that, I have no idea whether the recent short-term trend will go on or not.

Actually the trend change is due to the decrease of the "unsure" category In replies. It seems that the "unsure" are progressively making a choice, and more of them choose Biden rather than Trump.

Screenshot_20240408_182931_Samsung Internet.jpg

Thanks for the historical graph. IMO it backs up the point I made in my original post on this topic. 

• Love It 1

6 minutes ago, ftpjtm said:

Thanks for the historical graph. IMO it backs up the point I made in my original post on this topic. 

Right. Trump went up until recently. Since January, both were actually going up, and Biden recently went up faster than Trump. There has been no Trump decline so far.

18 minutes ago, candide said:

Right. Trump went up until recently. Since January, both were actually going up, and Biden recently went up faster than Trump. There has been no Trump decline so far.

True. But not particularly relevant to my original post which is below. 

10 hours ago, ftpjtm said:

Trump lost 3 elections in a row. After foiling his party's chance to take over congress in the last mid term election, Republicans were sick of him. No one was showing up at his rallys. He was down in the Republican primary polls. If Democrats and the media turned their backs on him and ignored him he'd be another Al Gore or John Kerry.

But instead they started dragging him into court on questionable cases. He deserved arrest over classified documents, but not Biden. He screamed unequal justice and rejuvenated his campaign. 

And the more court battles he wins; SCOTUS unanimously overturning the Colorado court, NY appellate court so far partially overturning the NYC court ruling, the more his claims look justified and the more his poll numbers increase. 

Democrats and the media should have turned their backs on him and let him wither on the vine of inattention. 

Your graph, going back to the days following the Trump camp's underwhelming performance in the most recent mid terms, supports what I quoted above. That ^ is my point. 

Edited by ftpjtm
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Forensic psychologist assessments are used in legal cases to determine outcome. Assessment can be done by personality observation which there are plentiful in Trump’s case. 

I see. I wonder how many psychological assessments done without personal interviews would be admissible into evidence in a judicial proceeding. But no mind, your answer is just another example of the green God of jealousy spewing hate. It must be so difficult for you guys to to face the fact that financially, among other things, you aren't fit to wipe the Dust off of the soles of his shoes.

Wonder how much money you have in your checking account. I bet you the orange Godzilla has more. And I bet his old lady is better looking than your girlfriend. I bet his Butler lives nicer than you. Yet you call him crazy.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1