British man fined 5,000 baht for naked stroll on Krabi beach

webfact

7 hours ago, JayLeno said:

Let's avoid making negative generalizations about nationalities. There are wonderful people everywhere, and there are those who could be kinder in every country.

On Aseannow, I've noticed some racist comments directed at different nationalities. Let's remember to be respectful of everyone.

I am not Brit.

Obviously not, but I am, and, as history has shown time and again , we are more than capable of looking after ourselves  There is no need for the likes of you to interfere, so do one!  where ever you come from. Even better tell me where you are from, and I might reveal whether or not we consider your breed worthy of an  offensive derogatory nickname. or not

Edited by Bday Prang
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, JGV said:

They should have made it 20,000 Baht - He wouldn't do this on a beach in UK - I am embarressed to admit that I am British - very disrespectful behaviour and I am not a prude - there is a time and a place - St Tropez probably - I was there in the mid 70s and camped on a nudist beach but kept my shorts on

Boner :cheesy:  but there is no need to be "embarressed"  

3 hours ago, Jiggo said:

Remember years ago, my so called English girlfriend got her tits out on the beach, no end of Thais came over and took a photo.

No social media then.

They are a funny breed when it comes to nudity, Cut a long story short, about 20 years ago me and a mate took about 4  of our employees to Pattaya and as expected they were keen to experience a go go bar  They were all eyes when the girls were dancing in their knickers but once they got naked and the pussy licking show started they actually covered their eyes and looked away !    Weird

• Like 1

5 hours ago, riclag said:

Cheeky wacky weed experience!

Me thinks

Brits have been getting pissed and stripping off since long before cannabis was discovered,   You need to think less its dangerous for some

9 hours ago, JGV said:

When did Brighton become a beach where nudity is OK

Why thinking of paying a visit, boner boy ?   Don't forget your shorts eh? you'd be buggered if you did?  :cheesy:

25 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

For gods sake what is it with people like you ?  Just leave it to the authorities,  What's with the constant demands for deportation and bans. Get a life

Whites got indoctrinated to hate themselves. The only group that does that.

Krabi may be a tourist destination, however there are lots of Muslims who live there and they

are a lot more conservative than say places like Pattaya. This stupid tourist is lucky 

he was only fined for his lack of common sense. IMO  Some posters who think Thailand should be like their

home country, should be happy that is is not.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Are they sure 5K is severe enough?

Gotta send a message to the rest of the farang community that you can't just sully Thailand's global image of chastity, purity and all-around virtue with impunity.

20 hours ago, webfact said:

In the video, a gathering of 20 to 30 foreigners can be seen posing for a group photograph in front of the Sailfish Sculpture on Ao Nang Beach. Kershaw was seen strolling naked in the presence of his companions, swinging his clothes in hand.

Could have been much worse, he could have been flying his kite.

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, Chetzee said:

these sheeple  should not be allowed to book tickets other than to    "Why 'ai Anappa"  Magaluf and Costa del Sol ......    Thailand needs them like a hole in the head ......  They are trash in the Uk and trash abroad 

Such a fuss about a tiny little thing.

8 hours ago, AreYouGerman said:

Whites got indoctrinated to hate themselves. The only group that does that.

But I thought that only applied to the 20 - 30 year old woke generation. I didn't realise that people who should be old enough to know better had also been infected

• Thumbs Up 2

52 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

Could have been much worse, he could have been flying his kite.

I think that's reserved for lady boys at fishing parks up country.

• Haha 1

Crap article, with stupid assumptions, riding the current wave. Stupid behaviour like that, is not exclusive to "tourists"!

Neither a "claimed"

entitlement, to act like that

"as a tourist in Thailand".

Not many, or none of the locals would have been bothered, if the "individual" wouldn't have spent so much effort on, to make, and distribute his creepy,

voyeur video. 

Petty BS, happens everywhere, anytime, conducted by every nationality.

So, 5000 Baht fine, case closed.

No reason to <deleted>.

23 hours ago, sambum said:

Where's the "Pointing Finger" when you need it?

May be an image of ‎4 people and ‎text that says "‎Ao Nang Provincial Police Station, Rawan AONANG PROVINCIAL POLICE STATION, Ao Nang Police Station, Krapi Province Happy to receive and serve 2 months ago ®‎"‎‎

Imagine all the fungal and crouch (joke itch) rot that he has in between his legs

• Sad 1

What on earth is wrong with all these foreigners who become totally mad, stupid and crazy in Thailand.

To much booze ? drugs ? both ? God knows.

Such "fine quality" tourists give a bad image of all foreigners in the Kingdom. England should step forward and request a warrant and have the bloke deported and jailed once back in the UK.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Middle Aged Grouch said:

England should step forward and request a warrant and have the bloke deported and jailed once back in the UK.

It's yellow pill on Fridays, not the blue one, that's for Monday :giggle:

Edited by quake

On 4/10/2024 at 12:54 PM, cdemundo said:

I think the fines should be on a sliding scale based on how unattractive you are naked.

I wouldn't dare go naked considering the shape I am in.

But some people probably don't look that bad.

I see some falang guys in Speedos that ought to be fined for causing people to wish to go blind.

Adds a whole new meaning to the expression '<deleted> naked' !

On 4/10/2024 at 5:54 PM, cdemundo said:

I think the fines should be on a sliding scale based on how unattractive you are naked.

I wouldn't dare go naked considering the shape I am in.

But some people probably don't look that bad.

I see some falang guys in Speedos that ought to be fined for causing people to wish to go blind.

Yes and no speedos, increased fine.