Thai doctor offered bribe to drop lawsuit in Swiss scandal

webfact

1 minute ago, Smokin Joe said:

He was paying a lot more than 1 Baht rent, or did you mean 1 Billion Baht. Either way, you are way off.

And that was the most intelligent part of your post

1b thb = 1 billion for the top estates in this village.
Mr. Fehrs is one of the smaller ones = most likely correct with 1m thb per month (m = million)

Just now, transam said:

She was on PUBLIC land, did here friend live in the area....

The beach area is public, any resident would KNOW that, anybody can use it..

A to B..None of your business, she/they were not on private property...........Gawd 'elp us........🙄

I agree and understand. But how did she go from A to B unless she has access through an estate in Cape Yamu?
First report mentioned that she talked to a security guard on the beach. I dont think there are many security guards on this beach after a dinner?

• Confused 3
  • Haha 1

There should be no beaches anywhere in the World without public access is how i feel.  In fact i hope a service begins that takes people in a day tour of this beach as it would give me a reason to visit the  P again. I would have to buy a thong Speedo to walk up and diwn in front if all these houses with my beer belly. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Hummin said:

you forgot his ego race blocking an ambulance and give him the finger after a break test, and showing off a gun in public. Collecting millions for his elephant sanctuary and spending most of it private. Great guy, Im sure he is innocent

Not at all, just not in the scope of the post. His lawyer would argue that the case is after all narrowly confined to the physical kicking incident and that only deserves Section 295, not 391. Many here would agree, though it'd be nice if it were harsher. TiT. Regardless, she may recover for other damages, mental etc. in a civil trial or settlement.

• Confused 1