Freezer Bags

siam2007

tried to find them in Tesco-Lotus and BIgC, but couldnt find any specific freezer-bags.

Does such thing not exist here ? everybody using only those plastic boxes to freeze food ? or where can I

get some ?

I find zip lock bags very convenient for freezing food and they're available in different sizes.

tried to find them in Tesco-Lotus and BIgC, but couldnt find any specific freezer-bags.

Does such thing not exist here ? everybody using only those plastic boxes to freeze food ? or where can I

get some ?

What would you want to freeze?

The only thing I have ever wanted to (re) freeze were ice-creams.

The food and all the ingredients are readily available all year round.

Not only the freezers are not in fashion, have a look into a Thai fridge - only water and possibly beer would be in there.

get some ?

Not only the freezers are not in fashion, have a look into a Thai fridge - only water and possibly beer would be in there.

My girlfriend has cooking days where she makes a bunch of my favorite meals, shepherds pie, stew, meat pies and the like and then freezes a bunch of them for those times when I'm here and she's not or when we're both too lazy to spend time cooking or go out to eat. It works out really well. Also, some of the food stuffs in supermarkets such as Engish sausages tend to be a hit and miss affair - buy a few packs and freeze them. The OP should check out Zipock freezer bags since they work well in freezers and are readily available almost everywhere.

Edited by chiang mai

My girlfriend has cooking days where she makes a bunch of my favorite meals, shepherds pie, stew, meat pies and the like and then freezes a bunch of them for those times when I'm here and she's not <snip>

Same here - except she uses some plastic boxes that were free with Scott kitchen roll, 6 packs. They're really useful - the lid fits two ways - one for freezer use (tight fit) and the other way up for microwave use (loose fit).

I've just had a look at one - made by T. S. Plastic, no. 445-2, made in Thailand. The lid says "TWO WAY Freezing and Reheating."

get some ?

Out in the village, a freezer is a help.

In order of importance, our fridge has:

beer

food

water

Freezer:

ice

ice cream

other foods

get some ?

I find zip lock bags very convenient for freezing food and they're available in different sizes.

Zip lock bags are sold in the big office stationary stores such as Office Depot etc.