Anutin tells Swiss man Urs Fehr he should go home

webfact

1 minute ago, connda said:

If a Thai man kicked a foreign woman in the back, it would be a small fine and an apology.

….500 baht and a wai is the going rate innit!

maybe a bunch of flowers too if she’s pretty.

bob.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

There is no question Thailand would be a better place without David Fehr on it's soil, he is a most foul man and seems to bring a dark cloud wherever he goes. 

Indeed, he chased off trespassers from his property, and gave the finger to an ambulance, what else?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

51 minutes ago, BigStar said:

The visa revocation is within his legal authority and up to him.

This is true, but once the visa revocation was appealed to the courts, the final decision rests in the hands of the judicial system which is independent of the Department of the Interior. At least that's my understanding of how it's supposed to work.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, Ben Zioner said:

Indeed, he chased off trespassers from his property, and gave the finger to an ambulance, what else?

except it wasn't his property and they weren't trespassed and he kicked rather than chased. 

Other than that your post is factually accurate.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I think a bit strong chucking him out...........🤔

If his business(s) is squeaky clean, he can prove where his money comes from, he pays his dues for the assault, then carry on employing folk....🤗

• Agree 2

5 minutes ago, Korat Kiwi said:

Call a spade a spade.  The dumb fakr did it.  Now he's sorry! 

Sorry he got caught. 

Did the crime... Do the time. And none of the alleged BS.   Too much of this PC bull dust floating about in today's society. 

Man up, fess up whatever you want to call it. I have more respect for someone who admits their mistakes than a plonker full of excuses. 

I believe he has fessed up, he is waiting to go on trial.........😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, bob smith said:

Commenting in this manner publicly by a senior member of government during an ongoing investigation is both unprofessional and extremely dangerous.

He is, in effect, subverting the rule of law by turning it into a personal vendetta motivated by his general dislike for farangs.

Shocking behavior as always.

Swiss david doesn’t stand a chance of a fair trial.

Not that I expected anything different..

TIT!…

(Or is it China? Sometimes the line is so blurred I can barely tell the difference!)

Bob.

The Swiss lived long enough in Thailand to know the culture, rules and laws. There are NO excuses for his behaviour. Now please 1. Compensation, 2. Jail, 3. Ban, 4. Outta!!! Never come back. ...and take his assets maybe too.🙏 Anutin's statement is just the mainstream. So what?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Zack61 said:

Quite likely. Most government positions have a price tag on them. Even entry level positions come with a fairly hefty price amounting to well over a year’s salary. 
There’d be some serious dosh up for a Governor position (x77 provinces)

Village boss came here with 2000 baht to us, so we would vote for her, and the new candidate paid only 800, 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2