A Weary Trump Appears to Doze Off in Courtroom Ahead of Criminal Trial

Social Media

23 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

So much for Law and Order.

If the legal system is inconvenient, it can be dispensed with, at least for rich white men.

For poor black men, a knee on the throat is okay, if they are accused of selling cigarettes illegally, or passing a counterfeit $20 bill.

Sounds like Thailand!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Maejo Man said:

Sounds like Thailand!

The Trump fans want to make America more like Thailand, where the wealthy can often escape the consequences of their actions.

Because Trump fans think they will be wealthy one day.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

You've missed the point. It's the American legal system enforcing laws. Luckily. And nothing to do with an election. Even Trump appointed judges are issuing the indictments and voting no on objections brought by the liar Trump.

Everything that you just posted is a lie... let us see just one source linked to back you up

• Confused 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

When a lawyer represents a client in court and makes statements on behalf of the client those statements are the client’s statements:

https://www.thenation.com/article/politics/donald-trump-presidential-immunity/tnamp/

Now quit your gaslighting or at the very least quit using your gaslighting as the basis for calling other people liars.

You keep posting links to other people claiming Trump is saying he is about the law, but neither Trump nor his lawyers have made that claim. 

That's all you can do, isn't it? You can't actually formulate an argument, and you can't actually read anything and find something that supports your claims, all you can do is google up headlines and post links. 

Please just provide an in-context quote of Trump or Trump's layer in court claiming he is above the law, or admit you are lying. 

Gaslighting, that's hilarious. 

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

The payment to Stormy Daniels was made to prevent her from telling her story just before the 2016 election. Trump did not want voters to know about his liaison with her when they were voting.

His actions were classic election interference.

So he cared about voters, but not his wife, his family, his business or reputation, correct?

And how is Stormy election interference? I think one could argue it would influence the election, but I don't see how it could interfere with the election. I'm guessing you don't know and that you are (as is typical) just regurgitation something someone else said. 

The trials on the other hand, clearly both influence and interfere with the election, but that's okay as long as it helps Biden, yes? 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

The Trump fans want to make America more like Thailand, where the wealthy can often escape the consequences of their actions.

Because Trump fans think they will be wealthy one day.

Not if Biden and the left have their way.

8 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Judge in Trump hush money case rejects attempt to delay trial with immunity defense

This is a cognitive issue on your part. You see, claiming immunity = claiming you are above the law.

Yeah, I know it's a hard concept for you to wrap your head around, but everyone else understands it. You might even understand it today, but you will forget it tomorrow, and we will play Groundhog Day.

So, he never said it, That's what I thought, and everyone claiming he said it was ether misinformed of just lying, thank you. 

And claiming the President of the United States has immunity is not the same as one claiming they are above the law.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

So, he never said it, That's what I thought, and everyone claiming he said it was ether misinformed of just lying, thank you. 

And claiming the President of the United States has immunity is not the same as one claiming they are above the law.

It is when the former President is claiming an immunity that doesn’t exist.

• Agree 1

22 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

So he cared about voters, but not his wife, his family, his business or reputation, correct?

And how is Stormy election interference? I think one could argue it would influence the election, but I don't see how it could interfere with the election. I'm guessing you don't know and that you are (as is typical) just regurgitation something someone else said. 

The trials on the other hand, clearly both influence and interfere with the election, but that's okay as long as it helps Biden, yes? 

If you don't know how it was election interference. Use Google and avoid any links to faux news, etc.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Roo Island said:

You've missed the point. It's the American legal system enforcing laws. Luckily. And nothing to do with an election. Even Trump appointed judges are issuing the indictments and voting no on objections brought by the liar Trump.

How do you regard the American legal system, in general ?

10 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Again, I don't think Trump ever said he was above the law. Do you have an in-context quote of Trump saying that? 

No you don't, because he never said it, but it does not matter to you because you care nothing of the Truth. 

Does acting like he is above the law count?

Edited by jvs
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Thingamabob said:

How do you regard the American legal system, in general ?

It's OK. It has flaws. But compared to many other countries. It's pretty good! If we could only get rid of SCOTUS judges who accept bribes....

• Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

If you don't know how it was election interference. Use Google and avoid any links to faux news, etc.

I you don't know, why respond?

Some other leftist made the claim, and they should support the claim. but they can't, just like you can't. Of course, he'll be round to call me stupid and whatnot, but he (like you) will not be supporting his claim.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1