A Weary Trump Appears to Doze Off in Courtroom Ahead of Criminal Trial

Social Media

13 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Admittedly the Booming Biden Economy does require a good education and being able to bring talent and job skills to the market.

Sorry if that leaves you out.

Yeah, Bidenomics is great for the rich elites and college students chanting "death to America" that support him, but for the middle class? Not so much. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, jvs said:

trump broke the law and this trial is to show to him and the world that he is not above the law!

I will not make my response too long because you may not understand,your post show you are lacking critical thinking.

Petty bookkeeping charges they statute has run out on paying hush money to an alleged lover.

Meanwhile in under the same New York Attorney General, criminal illegal aliens that beat police officers are arrested, and released on their own recognizance. That's justice baby!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

You are really obsessed with this. Might I suggest getting a hobby? 

I have a strong feeling it’s his job if you catch my drift!

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Skeptic7 said:

Who's sleepy now, Sleepy Slimy Don😴 💤 

Or as Jimmy Kimmel called him...

Dozo The Clown 🤡 And Ebenezer SNOOZE

🤣 :cheesy: 🤣

Awww don’t pick on the dozing Donnie he’s in his dotage and needs his blinkey he’s soo tired 😴 Kimmel Myers's and Colbert have been a godsend in helping to cope with the malignancy that is trump I record their shows and watch them with my morning coffee a great way to start the day!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Roo Island said:

It's OK. It has flaws. But compared to many other countries. It's pretty good! If we could only get rid of SCOTUS judges who accept bribes....

Compared to many western European countries the American legal system is not very good.

Just look at the incarceration rate, with predominantly African Americans. Who are sometimes released after decades, because at long last it was found they were completely innocent.

About Trump and the classified documents: it's not difficult to find Americans that stole classified documents, went to trial, got sentenced and sent to jail without further ado.

Not so with Trump of course. Deference, servility to a former president? A two tier legal system for sure, not something to be particularly proud of.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

34 minutes ago, Romano Bummies said:

Can't wait for retaliation once he is elected president :thumbsup:

This is gonna be so fun to watch....

You make clear exactly what is wrong in the politics of the republicans.

It makes me cringe but some people can not see the danger in it.

It should not be to get revenge but to further the democratic law of the country.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

Yeah, Bidenomics is great for the rich elites and college students chanting "death to America" that support him, but for the middle class? Not so much. 

Are there no republican students?

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

Darwin always wins. Best you get used to that, because with AI coming, it's only going to get worse for the redundant and superfluous.

The US economic system is Capitalism. The strong survive and prosper. trumpers, not so much.

• Love It 1

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

You are way off there.

The US middle and working classes have been hard hit by the Republicans since Reagan took office in 1981.

The Dems have done a lot to support the middle and working classes, but Trump's 2017 tax cut for billionaires has created hardship for everyone else.

Perhaps we should ask an economist:

If you printed $8,400,000,000,000 in new debt in just 4 years (Jan 2017 to Jan 2021), the equivalent of $25,000 for every man, woman and child in the US, and the equivalent of $1010 for every person on the face of the Earth, might it lead to inflationary pressures down the road?

Edited by Walker88
  • Agree 2