A Weary Trump Appears to Doze Off in Courtroom Ahead of Criminal Trial

Social Media

21 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Perhaps we should ask an economist:

If you printed $8,400,000,000,000 in new debt in just 4 years (Jan 2017 to Jan 2021), the equivalent of $25,000 for every man, woman and child in the US, and the equivalent of $1010 for every person on the face of the Earth, might it lead to inflationary pressures down the road?

Biden adds almost the same amount to the national debt, while flooding the economy with stimulus money, that of course added to inflation, while supply chains were still stuck.

Btw, I couldn't stop laughing when he persuaded the Long Beach port to work 24/7, and was highly praised for that achievement. But I'm not American, I'm from Rotterdam. 😁

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2

22 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

I doubt you are capable of understanding, but what you call TDS is a projection of how you cultists sniff every vaporous flatulent from trump's bowels and thinking it smells like lavender.

there you go, see, proved my point!!! i think you are AN TSD leader

• Confused 3

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Nah, you’re just here to attack those who have a different view than yourself.

Add zilch to the discussion beyond name calling.

well, i scanned the comments, it was the usual crowd commenting the usual nonsense,  you think a bit of banter is attacking someone one, do you need a safe space?
pretty sure if we go through your comment history we will find a few names calling posts!

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, rudi49jr said:

When you call someone ‘Sleepy Joe’ about a million times and then fall asleep yourself (twice) during your own trial, it is certainly of interest. 

he's not called sleepy joe for his whole demeanor, not just falling asleep, which he's in double figures for 

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Says guy ranting about TDS because he doesn’t like what others are saying about the topic under discussion.

i think you might misunderstand the meaning of TDS. It's not about not liking what you say...it's the way some get so irate, frothy mouthed  and red faced at the mention of the leader, El Orangino

• Sad 2

6 minutes ago, Romano Bummies said:

To me nothing but to him... I mean just look at the current situation.

You are the neo-stalinist cheering all these democrats show trials.

Stop projecting your own flaws on me.

I know it's a common psychological mechanism but control yourself.

Thx

The current Trump trial is nothing like a Stalinist show trial. 

You are exhibiting reality distortion.

It's possible that Trump will be acquitted in this case. Then, you'll still think it's a show trial?

• Agree 2

20 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

How about Trump calling Biden "Sleepy Joe"?

Are you unaware of the concept of "irony"?

yeah, i've already commented further up about it. it's not 'sleepy' in the literal sense, it's sleepy Genocide Joes whole demeanor.

Edited by frank83628
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Let’s be clear, Presidential Immunity is a thing.

But it’s not something Trump has with respect t to his crimes:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-68026175.amp

And he is legally attempting to use it as his defense, but it is likely not going to fly.

I would ask you how putting a legal defense before the court is the same as claiming you are above the law, but you do not seem to be capable of actually explain anything, all you do is make stuff up and post silly links when you get called on it.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

If he repeatedly dozed off during the court session, Judge may lose his patience and fine him with contempt of court. That will be hilarious and embarrassing. Decorum is expected in the courtroom. I hope Melania will allow him back to his bedroom and have a good night sleep. 

Decorum? I guess you missed the Fanni debacle. 

• Confused 2