If you are lonely and desperate why not find a gf at the local hardware store?

42 minutes ago, Hummin said:

The art of knowing thai women, is, 

They will say whatever they think you would like to hear! 

you velly hammm-som man. i wait for you. 555

• Haha 1

On 4/18/2024 at 11:30 AM, fredwiggy said:

This is why I'm still hopeful, because they are out there, but if you think they're all bad, you'll never let the right one in when she comes around.

Both of them were the right one, till they weren't. It took a year minimum to realise something was wrong. It's easier to just not bother, as I don't have stacks of money to waste while I find out.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 4/18/2024 at 11:30 AM, fredwiggy said:

If you are always nice to people, including women, you will get noticed. I once gave a girl, very pretty, a ride when she was hitchhiking in New Jersey. You could tell she was very wary the whole ride to her house,, but when we arrived there, she gave me her phone number without asking. I'm sure there was attraction but she didn't trust me at first, thinking I could be a weirdo.

The danger to you isn't that she thinks you are a weirdo, the danger is that she is a weirdo that will accuse you of something bad and your life is over. I'd never give a lift to a single woman I don't know these days- just too risky.

• Agree 1

On 4/18/2024 at 1:58 AM, Elkski said:

It was a great ice breaker     in bed within an hour of meeting a cute professional thai gal. 

When I was younger we called a woman that would have sex with a stranger within an hour a slut. Perhaps it's different now.

I realise that it's unfair to tarnish only females with that name, but IMO all men are sluts if given the opportunity.

• Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

When I was younger we called a woman that would have sex with a stranger within an hour a slut. Perhaps it's different now.

I would have called her a good find!

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Let's agree (for the sake of discussion) I'm a complete piece of poop, especially where women are concerned. My LTRs were 30 years (4 kids), and 15 years (1 kid).

and you (as a complete caring sharing compassionate person) have barely managed 8 years in your nearly finished lifetime.

where is the logic in your posts?

Im not the one who complain about women being evil! I purely have good experiences with women. 

Me and my wife have no kids either of us, and no plan to have any. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Im not the one who complain about women being evil! I purely have good experiences with women. 

Me and my wife have no kids either of us, and no plan to have any. 

Where did I post women were evil?

As for no kids, no surprise there!

Edited by BritManToo

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

Where did I post women were evil?

As for no kids, no surprise there!

For years we have heard your woman generalization and story, so if not called them evil, you for sure have your negative opinions.

Why have kids? It have been a decision I made early in life, not  having kids that could slow me down. I had a plan, and stuck to it. 

6 hours ago, paddypower said:

no so in Surathani. i get to chat up and am always welcomed in Thai, by half doz. of the women at Sizzlers, Home Pro also. It's just a matter of treating them, one on one like a human being. Most are single and say they do not want a Thai boyfriend or husband.

It is the same in the city I live which is also non touristy. Majority of people who live in Phuket/Pattaya only know about life there. If people want to know about real Thai life then you will not find it in those places

On 4/19/2024 at 10:21 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Both of them were the right one, till they weren't. It took a year minimum to realise something was wrong. It's easier to just not bother, as I don't have stacks of money to waste while I find out.

You don't need stacks of money if they're the right one. if you're the right one, meaning you know how to treat a woman well, there are quite a few in the world that would suit you, IF you treat them well, if you both have the same future plans, have some things in common, and are faithful and loyal to each other, because you are the only two that count in your relationship. No one else matters, nor does the amount of money you have.

On 4/19/2024 at 10:24 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

The danger to you isn't that she thinks you are a weirdo, the danger is that she is a weirdo that will accuse you of something bad and your life is over. I'd never give a lift to a single woman I don't know these days- just too risky.

This was in the 80's. People don't hitchhike much these days, and a woman would be stupid to.