If you are lonely and desperate why not find a gf at the local hardware store?

Before I got married, I always found plenty of women in supermarkets. Based on what they had in their baskets, one can tell if they were buying for one or a family.

And sooo many of them want to come to the aid of a poor helpless male who has absolutely no idea how to tell if this melon is ripe or how to cook a chicken!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On mongering sites some men will like to brag about pulling freebies (or pulling working girls below list-price). Endless discussions would ensue. Such endless discussions were not so common in earlier internet days, when posting pictures of the girls was ok, indeed expected. A pic would often reveal we're not talking about the same types of girls lookswise.

It is funny though how inveterate sex-tourists often feel the need to distance themselves from their peers.

What they need asking is why would female employees in a country like Thailand be easier than say the ones in Toronto or Stockholm? If you can pull freebies in Thailand so can you in your own country. Why then do you save all year long to be able to afford flights half-way around the world to hot mosquito-ridden countries where you can't stand the food, don't understand the language, and often risk being robbed at knifepoint?

• Confused 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

41 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

How do you know they are bored and desperate? Most of them seem happy to play on their phones all day in an air-conditioned space, and if you go to these shops at closing time you will see their Thai boyfriends waiting to pick them up outside.

No, go to homepro and look at the bike parking section by the side of the building. Hundreds of mopeds. 

• Confused 3

3 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:
19 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Of course, you do.  At which shop?

No need to get confrontational, Lou.

Next time you drive past any shopping mall or large shop at closing time, usually 8 or 9 pm, pay attention to the girls standing outside, looking at their phones. They are waiting to be picked up. Also the Thai guys parked on their bikes, waiting for their girlfriend to finish work.

No need for you to make up tales claiming that "you have seen those girls' Thai boyfriends waiting for them", then.    You haven't, you're just speculating.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 4
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Hummin said:

Worked as security a few years, and also had day shifts at malls, and cant say my days was boring. Lonely bored girls before lunch, and shop lifters in the afternoon.

I think I saw your channel online once....

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I didn't quote the bit about being knifed because it's a nonsense in Thailand, which is safer than London.

As for the rest, I saved to be able to bonk attractive maidens that would have never have looked at me twice if they were western.

I'm always amused by the posters that claim they have no problem picking up non pro beautiful young Thai women, as no beautiful young Thai woman ever has a boyfriend, and they spend their days wishin' and hopin' that a farang will want to whisk them off for a night of debauchery, and get this, the girl even paid for everything because said farang is just sooooooo handsome.

Not exactly a nonsense here. The UK does have a lot of knife crime, but I'm willing to bet Thailand rivals it. You will never get the amount of crime coverage here as you do in the UK. This is a tourist spot, and a lot of what goes on is swept under the table. You can look it up because crimes are reported ................https://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Thailand/United-Kingdom/Crime

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

Not exactly a nonsense here. The UK does have a lot of knife crime, but I'm willing to bet Thailand rivals it. You will never get the amount of crime coverage here as you do in the UK. This is a tourist spot, and a lot of what goes on is swept under the table. You can look it up because crimes are reported ................https://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Thailand/United-Kingdom/Crime

I'm aware that there is a great deal of crime in LOS, but it rarely affects farangs or tourists, and this is a forum for farangs and tourists. To be precise, I felt safer in LOS than I ever did in London.

7 hours ago, it is what it is said:

I cringe when i see old, desperate foreigners 'flirting' with shop staff and waitresses. get a life guys.

The most embarrassing restaurant dinner I ever had was when my partner and I were eating with her parents, her father got a bit tipsy and attempted, very badly, to flirt with the waitress. I don't know whether the waitress or the rest of us were more embarrassed.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'm aware that there is a great deal of crime in LOS, but it rarely affects farangs or tourists, and this is a forum for farangs and tourists. To be precise, I felt safer in LOS than I ever did in London.

It isn't rarely. It happens all the time. More of course with locals because they outnumber us. Even though it's about foreigners, not all crimes against us are reported on the news. It's usually in Bangkok or beach areas that get the most news. Tourists are killed here every year, and that's not rare either.

7 hours ago, it is what it is said:

I cringe when i see old, desperate foreigners 'flirting' with shop staff and waitresses. get a life guys.

I don't flirt. I am old, but not desperate. I don't know why, but there's been quite a few Thai women who have flirted with me.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

I don't like how they insist on surrounding  me in packs of 3-6 when I don't need help

A lot of them get commissions.  That's why they often go up to the register with you and scan their company badge.

• Haha 1