If you are lonely and desperate why not find a gf at the local hardware store?

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

Is expecting to still have sex with your woman 2x a week (after living together for a few months) really unrealistic?

I would say 5 times, but Im still only 55. No it is not, but it takes two to tango. 

Chemistry is everything, and if you havent learned the buttons to push by the years, you might not get anything, or just realize the relationship is dead and never ment to be

42 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I disagree.

There, it seems, are many foreigners that know very little of what really goes on here because they either don't listen to others who do know, don't watch TV news much, or don't have the use of a computer which has Google, daily news worldwide and actual statistics of crime instead of just the main happenings. Word of mouth here, gossip, paints a very skewed picture of reality, and many believe in it. This is why I rely on stats, facts, books and literature printed by those who do also, and not just make opinions.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

Everything is worse what you post. No respect at all. I hope many will talk about you in the way you talk about young women and will dump you to the garbage bin. 🥴

You are wrong, Hummin hit the nail on the head with

"you can choose to be fair and square play the p4p, or pick girls for fun, convince them you are a good guy, and dump them whenever you feel for it!

What is worse in your opinion morally ? "

If you are some kind of prude you won't be able to admit it, or if you have never done anything mommy wouldn't approve of you won't really understand it.

But he is right.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'm aware that there is a great deal of crime in LOS, but it rarely affects farangs or tourists, and this is a forum for farangs and tourists. To be precise, I felt safer in LOS than I ever did in London.

Nobody ever tried to kill me in London ........ but a Thai tried to kill me in Chiang Mai.

11 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Is expecting to still have sex with your woman 2x a week (after living together for a few months) really unrealistic?

If you are both close, from past history of treating each other as equal partners, being faithful and having laughs together, meaning good communication, sex will happen because when you're that close, you look to each other as someone to want to be close with, trust only them 100%, and be open to intimacy. When communication stops, sex stops, or is done begrudgingly, which isn't having fun.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Back in the UK I never found any guy still having frequent sex with his wife after 2 years of marriage.

And they were all real relationships, not just old guys buying younger hookers to live with them.

Obviously most of these guys knew the relationship was dead but still liked their house.

How old is your woman? ........ obviously your greater game skills didn't work out for you in your home country else you'd still be their with one.

So you think everyone who come here did not succeed in their home country with women? 

21 hours ago, advancebooking said:

There are armies of single, bored and desperate girls at hardware stores such as HomePro, ThaiWatsu etc across Thailand. 

How do you know they are desperate? The entire army..?

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, cdemundo said:

You are wrong, Hummin hit the nail on the head with

"you can choose to be fair and square play the p4p, or pick girls for fun, convince them you are a good guy, and dump them whenever you feel for it!

What is worse in your opinion morally ? "

If you are some kind of prude you won't be able to admit it, or if you have never done anything mommy wouldn't approve of you won't really understand it.

But he is right.

It's not about right or wrong. But obviously something went wrong with your education if there was any!🙏

• Sad 4
  • Love It 1

"If you are lonely and desperate why not find a gf at the local hardware store?"

Are half-way decent looking girls keen on men who are "lonely and desperate"? That's new. I'd have thought girls hated losers, going instead for men who exude strength, confidence and control.

• Thanks 2

21 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Spot on. If you have some game, if you have a great sense of humor, and are able to make them laugh and feel relaxed, if you are decent looking, and dress well, and are well groomed, it can be quite easy here. Generally, Thai woman are very comfortable with their femininity, with flirting, and open to talking with someone who approaches them, very unlike women in the West, these days. Of course, it also depends on who you pursue. If you are going after wealthy women, who are wearing $3,500 outfits, you will likely get turned down. 

If you are in your 30's, Thailand is your oyster. But, for single men who are older, there are hundreds of thousands of good looking, younger Thai women who are open to being with a foreigner, as long as he is financially stable. 98% of women want that stability. You simply need to be very assertive, have some game, hopefully have a minimal amount of bling, and a great sense of humor. If you can get them to laugh within a few moments of striking up a conversation with them, you are on your way. Gals who work in hotels, restaurants, retail stores, etc. Stay away from the beach areas, and you will be fine, finding a real civilian. Step up to the plate often, and just approach as many strangers are you can. Make a sport of it.

All that plus here you will not be reported for 'unwarranted sexual advances' or get video'd and put on social media and labelled a 'sexual predator'.  Young men are just not approaching young women in the west like they used to do - the downsides are horrendous - social and work. 

For the older blokes (like me) if you are looking for a 'partner up' and see how it goes girl - then look for the older (40s) girls in those places - they will be either married/taken or they will be available and keen if you are looking OK. 

2 hours ago, Shmo said:

I actually don’t like the store environment as much as I like the markets. Early mornings I grab a basket and head to the market for tomatoes and cucumber and there are always several attractive ladies coming in and out. I just walk real slow and compare melons while I’m at it.

Do you prefer melons from the top shelf, or bottom shelf?

1 hour ago, Gecko123 said:

Whenever I see posts like this I roll my eyes and have to wonder when the last time the person was in Thailand. A lot has changed in the last 20 years.

1. Thailand's population has significantly aged.

2. Attitudes towards May-December relationships with older foreign men have changed. (Have you forgotten Prayut's infamous <<Are you not ashamed???>> speech in reference to Thailand's reputation as a sex tourism destination?)

3. Many ex-pats are barely hanging on with measly pensions and reduced purchasing power due to deteriorating exchange rates which has greatly diminishes their financial attractiveness. (Yes, I know the baht is currently very weak),

4. Social media and the internet has injected a great deal of sobering reality into the fantasy of hooking up with a foreigner and living happily ever after overseas.

5. Foreign men are no where near as gullible as they were 20 years ago, so the amount of effort a girl has to put into snaring a mark has greatly increased, and many no longer see it worth the effort it takes.

6. Many Thai men are struggling to find Thai women to form a household with. There is also greater competition from Asian men (Chinese/Korean/etc.) looking for marriage partners.

I would venture to say that if your goal is to find a significantly younger sexually attractive woman who fits a "girl next door" mold who "loves you for you and not just for the financial security you might offer", that the difficulty of finding this in Thailand ---wait for it --- is almost as difficult as it is back home. And when you factor in the cultural and language barriers which make reading the tea leaves more difficult, a strong case can be made that the odds of success are lower here than back home.

While I agree with some of your post, IMO it is not at all difficult to find women here in their middle 30's and onwards. I don't disagree they are all looking for financial security.

There seems to be a considerable cohort of Thai men who regard women in their thirties as having reached their use-by date, judging by the comments I have had by Thai women. Divorce or desertion in that age bracket is apparently very common.

Thai women do tend to age well, I have encountered quite a few in their forties who IMO are still stunners.

2 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

It's not about right or wrong. But obviously something went wrong with your education if there was any!🙏

OK, so you are in the second group, 

"if you have never done anything mommy wouldn't approve of you won't really understand it."

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, cdemundo said:

"if you have never done anything mommy wouldn't approve of you won't really understand it."

It is understandable both suggestions is wrong morally for some, but it was a rhetorical questions for those who play the game, what is worst of playing girls with good intentions or those who is in it for the p4p, which he missed the point of totally. 

So communication is a difficult task for most, especially when taking everything literally.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, cdemundo said:

I'm not in any group. But you showed me to be be in a lowest level group. Enjoy😳

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

1 hour ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

All that plus here you will not be reported for 'unwarranted sexual advances' or get video'd and put on social media and labelled a 'sexual predator'.  Young men are just not approaching young women in the west like they used to do - the downsides are horrendous - social and work. 

For the older blokes (like me) if you are looking for a 'partner up' and see how it goes girl - then look for the older (40s) girls in those places - they will be either married/taken or they will be available and keen if you are looking OK. 

If woman are available, there is usually a reason as to why they are available 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1