90 day report online question

Can someone please tell me what date to fill in under "stay visa required" ? is this the date on my 90 day report stapled to  the back of my passport or is it the date of the end off my yearly extension based on retirement. I see where on the bottom stamp of my yearly extension it mentions to keep my "stay permit" re entry permit must be made before leaving Thailand. Is stay permit somehow suppose to mean "stay Visa"? Thank You

Screenshot.png

4 minutes ago, NativeBob said:

tried 3 times - rejected every time. what is wrong with this system? Some people OK'd in few  minutes some - not?

Give up and do it by post.....my last one was rejected repeatedly......done it loads of times before with no problems.

3 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Give up and do it by post.....my last one was rejected repeatedly......done it loads of times before with no problems.

By post? fill the form and send it to > where? 
Thank you anyway, I will go tomorrow but next time - post only!

Just to re check, Dr Jack does the latter "End of current permission of stay " refer to the end date of my yearly stamp in passport.  The  yearly extension based on retirement I get once a year. Thanks

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

It just rejected me online, but I know why though, the email told me that I had applied too early and said no more than 15 days in advance, so I'll do it again around April 22nd.

The online system seems to be working.

After you insert your Passport number and Nationality, select the blue box with the view symbol, the form will autopopulate all your details.

This information autopopulated in your form application is what Immigration has for you currently for 90-day reporting details.

If it gets approved with incorrect information but gives you the 90-day reporting extension date, just go with it.

If you ever get queried, just give the same response Immigration officers do, "90-day online software broken not work"

My understanding and I don't know much but IMHO, just guessing, the IMM and 90-day reporting databases are not real-time synchronized, in fact they may not even have any physical or logical connection between them.

Only when IMM officers are forced to check your 90-day report details because of an online 90-days reporting failure do they look at the IMM database records and insert the updated 90-day details manually into your 90-day profile to match both sets of records.

As you can see, if my best guess is correct, it's an ongoing God damn nightmare every time there is a IMM database change to your profile details.

Cheers

image.png.adecd906731b4bafe068c2498fd38b73.png

On 4/16/2024 at 12:33 PM, NativeBob said:

I’ve always sent mine to my IO.

Edited by Will B Good

On 4/16/2024 at 12:23 PM, NativeBob said:

tried 3 times - rejected every time. what is wrong with this system? Some people OK'd in few  minutes some - not?

Same with me - rejected 2 times even though I have put the correct dates. I did it the previous time with no problem.

Will try again tomorrow.

On 4/16/2024 at 12:33 PM, NativeBob said:

According to the Immigration website. 

The foreigner makes the notification by registered mail (Thailand Post only and send the mail before the renewal date 15 days to Immigration Office in local area where the foreigner resides).

Notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 Days

• Like 1

On 4/16/2024 at 1:34 PM, MickTurator said:

I have just done mine.

The "Stay Visa Expire" is not a compulsory field.

You can leave it blank

They already have all that data on you anyway. Why all the form details are required is because T I T .

OK read all this and tried, issues with copying the strange letters and symbols but after finally getting that right it appears to have worked, got a email saying my application was accepted?  Now just wait?  Really except for my old guy mistakes it seemed pretty user friendly...