Boeing whistleblower says he was put through 'hell'

Social Media

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

I neither want nor need a sensible reply from you... 555555

Stop trying to hijack the thread with your off topic comments, which you only want to try to fit your own, reality and political agenda. 

When you get over your pragmatophobia, please try to post a credible link to support your claims.

Bye, as I know you will never post anything that backs up your posts.

Edited by Georgealbert
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Georgealbert said:

Stop trying to hijack the thread with your off topic comments, which you only want to try to fit your own, reality and political agenda. 

When you get over your pragmatophobia, please try to post a credible link to support your claims.

Bye, as I know you will never post anything that backs up your posts.

Well no one is questioning your facts. But this " suicide" is very questionable: The whistleblower said ' if anything happens to me it's not suicide,'https://metro.co.uk/2024/03/15/boeing-whistleblower-john-barnetts-chilling-prediction-death-20469333/

6 minutes ago, morrobay said:

Well no one is questioning your facts. But this " suicide" is very questionable: The whistleblower said ' if anything happens to me it's not suicide,'https://metro.co.uk/2024/03/15/boeing-whistleblower-john-barnetts-chilling-prediction-death-20469333/

Yes, but that is an old link from March.

Read what his family and lawyers have said since.

I know I will never stop your conspiracy theories, as you are never going to believe the authorities.

Read the police reports, the autopsy and inquest reports, what the hotel staff said, the note he left, his medical history of PTSD, the CCTV at the hotel and the fact his whistleblower days ended with his last testimony, years ago.

This court case was about his AIR21 claim, which even OHSA had dismissed, saying there was no evidence. His days of posing any problem to Boeing had past, and he had nothing new to add.

Have a good day.