Biden mischaracterizes his uncle's disappearance during World War II

Social Media

38 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

I actually read the liberal left N Y Times... but unlike you I read both sides of the aisle sources... when you start out so far liberal left in your perspective... you lose sight of the fact that there might be valid perspectives from the conservative right as well.  

Doubt you've read much of the NY Times. Given your comments. All far right talking points. Many directly from Dozo.

4 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Faux News. More misinformation. Insane that they have a whole section dedicated to the border. Terrible media outlet

If you actually read the nytimes it is inn there as well... in fact it is in almost all of the msm... 

21 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

It looks as if I read it more than you do... or you just scan headlines... 

you sound more frantic every day comrade have a vodka and relax it will do your blood pressure a lot of good 

1 hour ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

If you actually read the nytimes it is inn there as well... in fact it is in almost all of the msm... 

Not a dedicated section like Faux News. No way. The graphics on that page remind me of the rags at the checkout counters in grocery stores. :cheesy: Very divisive and not really factual.

21 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Not back just to suit me. It's never changed. Lies and misinformation. Including leaving important items out.

Well, you're the forum expert in that dept.

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Not frantic at all. But thanks for your consideration.

I’m referring to skipalong not you,but if you prefer vodka I’d buy you a drink anytime or a barley pop (aka beer) if you prefer 

8 hours ago, Tug said:

I’m referring to skipalong not you,but if you prefer vodka I’d buy you a drink anytime or a barley pop (aka beer) if you prefer 

Oops....sorry. Vodka use to be my poison. Now, I prefer wine. Heading to France soon. Can't wait!

Great beer in Belgium and the Czech Republic!

President Biden’s remarks may have been a slip of the tongue; however, my country does not deserve to be labeled as such,” Mr. Marape said in a statement provided to news organizations including The Associated Press and Reuters.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/22/us/politics/biden-cannibals-papua-new-guinea.html